Random Pms......

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Random Pms......

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Wed May 21, 2014 9:03 am

Who knew being a level 4 warrior that is a level 999 insurance salesman would be more fun than grinding in a room full of high levels? :lol:
Phillip A. Pino
Insurance and Fish Sales Manager
"Selling Peace of Mind in a Hectic World"

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby M668 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 am

And you just got a wooden spear from a horned monster?
M668

Postby Lu-Bu » Wed May 21, 2014 5:19 pm

PENGUINMASTER wrote:Has anyone had those weird Pms from random people that are Random Topics, Report Threatening, People asking for hacks, People saying that they are your "friends and you need to give item to them", or people saying you promise you would pay them? Here is some I have gotten:

izayah(not actual username, just the main part): Pm'ed me demanding $100 real-life dollars in tickets because apparently I had "hired" him to work for me and promised I would give him lots and lots of tickets

y8(again, not actual username, just all I can remember): Asked me to accept him to the Hells Army guild even though I made it obvious that I wasn't the guild leader. He literally spammed for 5 minutes straight.

frandyman1234: Said I was his "friend" ever since he started the game. When I asked if he expected me to give him items, he said yes, because he really needed them and that I was his "friend".

rexmage: told me to give my password to this website for "free items". I didn't do it. He spammed for 10 minutes straight. Then I told him I reported him.(I didn't really) And he stopped.

brayden17: again, told me that I was his long-time friend and that as a friend, I needed to give him items.

(forgot username completely): this happened a long time ago, but this random guy Pm'ed me and started talking about coldplay. Then he never talked to me again....

ever since i became a lvl 100 alot of weird noobs demand my items and stuff and even claim to be my "friends" but they are just mostly lvl 4-14 and they are so demanding they ask for 50k 10k and etc. but they just dont understand i dont know them could anybody tell me how to get rid of em? PLZ SAVE ME FROM THEM THEY PM ME EVERY DAY :cry: :cry: :cry: they are new noobs everyday i belive it might be 1 person just trolling me
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby fallenangel » Wed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm

maybe hes secretly vipers long lost brother
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby StormNinja » Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 pm

me being silent

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:36 am

Phil_A_Pino wrote:It is funny you would think I am Viper. I am friends with him (I was the one who talked him out of paying less for items than other stores, he said it was all about the prime Robo City location, but I said ....nevermind, it is a long story for another time). He does remind me of when I was younger (I am quite a few years older than he). He was in my last business brochure. Please find it attached. Have a great day!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!! I FOUND VIPER AND I DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK AT ANY OTHER POSTS ON THIS THREAD. I'm going to do everything Lu_Bu said when Soul helped Lu_Bu gets 500k in that contest.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:53 am

christopher10280 wrote:
Phil_A_Pino wrote:It is funny you would think I am Viper. I am friends with him (I was the one who talked him out of paying less for items than other stores, he said it was all about the prime Robo City location, but I said ....nevermind, it is a long story for another time). He does remind me of when I was younger (I am quite a few years older than he). He was in my last business brochure. Please find it attached. Have a great day!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!! I FOUND VIPER AND I DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK AT ANY OTHER POSTS ON THIS THREAD. I'm going to do everything Lu_Bu said when Soul helped Lu_Bu gets 500k in that contest.

Oh you mean how soul SCREWED ME OVER AND DQ'ED HIMSELF ANDMADE ME LOSE 500K?!?!?!?
Yea... I Remember that... #NEVER_FORGET_NEVER_FORGIVE
Lu-Bu

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 am

Lu-Bu wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:

Oh you mean how soul SCREWED ME OVER AND DQ'ED HIMSELF ANDMADE ME LOSE 500K?!?!?!?
Yea... I Remember that... #NEVER_FORGET_NEVER_FORGIVE

I hurt your feelings, did I?
If I did I'll delete some parts.
christopher10280

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:57 pm

christopher10280 wrote:

If you think I am Viper, you are mistaken. Good luck with your quest though.
Phillip A. Pino

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:13 pm

*shrugs*
I thought you were dead.
christopher10280

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:47 pm

christopher10280 wrote:*shrugs*
I thought you were dead.

No not dead, just decided to be a hero instead of a salesman. Some day soon (when my training is complete) I will emerge and I will shock the HH community.
Phillip A. Pino

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Phil_A_Pino wrote:
I thought you were dead.

No not dead, just decided to be a hero instead of a salesman. Some day soon (when my training is complete) I will emerge and I will shock the HH community.

Can i buy your "life insurance" For 10m?...
I Hear its a very good and legit deal.
Also i heard that....YOUR VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
VIPER REVEAL YOURSELF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lu-Bu

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Phil_A_Pino wrote:
I thought you were dead.

"Shock"
Ohhhh, how's your children going?
How long have had this "Viper" as a friend?
christopher10280

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:54 pm

i...I DID IT... I HAVE A THEORY THAT CAN SOLVE THIS:

THE VIPER THEORY: PHIL A PINO IS VIPER BUT HE HAS AMNESIA SO BY DAY HE IS PHIL A PINO
AND BY NIGHT VIPER!!!!!!!!
HE IS VIPER AND THATS WHY THEY ARE SUCH CLOSE FRIENDS AND THATS ALSO WHY THEY
LOOK THE SAME!!!
Lu-Bu

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:i...I DID IT... I HAVE A THEORY THAT CAN SOLVE THIS:

THE VIPER THEORY: PHIL A PINO IS VIPER BUT HE HAS AMNESIA SO BY DAY HE IS PHIL A PINO
LOOK THE SAME!!!

You may have a point there with his slick hair.
I have decided not to jump to the conclusions and get some facts first.Then, I shall input them in my PM drafts to keep notes.
christopher10280

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:50 pm

christopher10280 wrote:Ohhhh, how's your children going?
How long have had this "Viper" as a friend?

My son Hal is doing well. As well as a boy who is constantly teased can be. His scoliosis actually helps him with his tuba playing. Something about the curve in his back makes his tuba playing amazing in this proud father's opinion. Thank you for asking, Christopher. Can I call you Christopher?

I have known Viper for many years now. I was a small time businessman when he opened his shop and I met with him on behalf of the RoboCity chamber of commerce (which I was ousted from, but that is a story for another time). He had real ambition and I thought he was going to go far. I talked him out of lowballing people on prices when they sell to him, but alas it seems as though he might be falling back into his old ways. I hope he realizes he gets a lot of business in his prime RoboCity location and he doesn't need to do this to the good people of HH.

Lu-Bu wrote:i...I DID IT... I HAVE A THEORY THAT CAN SOLVE THIS:

LOOK THE SAME!!!

If you look at the first page of this thread, you will see my business brochure. I appear in this brochure with Viper. I am not good with the computers and would not know how to doctor a photo. So you can trust it is really the two of us. We are not the same person. Creative theory though.
Phillip A. Pino

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby NPC_Viper » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:58 pm

That's just a risk they'll have to take when they sell items to me. Just be grateful that I haven't convinced the other merchants in the other territories to use my "Viper Scam-A-Lot" scheme.

Imagine that, all the other merchants that you treated like peasants to sell your items for you over all this time, finally getting revenge and giving you a 0% special for the precious gear that you sell to them. Wouldn't that be a sight to see? :roll:
NPC_Viper

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Oh hey phil, how's the family? and the fish?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:03 pm

tooooo many damn vipers!!!!!
Lu-Bu

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:11 pm

*looks down*
I don't even remember why I brought up the Viper attacks. I started it so....you know what's next.
And yes you may, Phil_A_Pino.
christopher10280

Postby Kurumi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:54 am

Here's one conversation I remember but I don't remember that guy's name. This was my second account I think. This happened when I was level 52 or so:
Him: Hey sis! Could you lend me some items? We're siblings after all.
Me: I don't have a brother. Who are you fooling?
Him: Strange, that used to work. I guess it's time for a new begging teqnique.
Me: LOL

Here's another one. It happened in my third or fourth account. I think that was when I was level 42 or 43. And again, I can't remember this person's name:
Him: Hey!
Me: Do I know you?
Him: =O You actually don't remeber me?
Me: No.
Him: We were best friends before you got hacked.
(I was almost starting to believe him because he knew that I got hacked but then I remembered that my real best friend in-game didn't get hacked at the time. She only got hacked 2 weeks after I created my fifth account. So, I just played along)
Me: Oh, it's you!
Him: Yeah. Everything's rough for me nowadays. Could you maybe lend me some money?
Me: How do I know I could trust you?
Him: Come on. We're best friends. We used to go filling our hero-pedias together.
Me: How did we meet again?
(Just a question to be sure if he's lying or not)
Him: You know.
Me: I don't know.
Him: We met in Mushroom Village. I was selling a pet. Remember?
Me: Ohh....
(I just pretended to. The real story was that we met in PVP. I killed her multiple times until she got pissed and PMed me saying, "When my level is higher, I'll beat you!" She did keep her promise. I was busy at the time and I almost didn't grind because of the talent contest that was about to be held at our school. We met again in PVP a week after and our levels were equal. She did kill me. That's when became friends.)
Him: Now, could you lend me 25k?
Me: Sure.
And then I closed my browser and when I re opened my browser and logged in, I never saw him again.
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Kurumi

Postby Kurumi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:55 am

NPC_Viper wrote:That's just a risk they'll have to take when they sell items to me. Just be grateful that I haven't convinced the other merchants in the other territories to use my "Viper Scam-A-Lot" scheme.

Imagine that, all the other merchants that you treated like peasants to sell your items for you over all this time, finally getting revenge and giving you a 0% special for the precious gear that you sell to them. Wouldn't that be a sight to see? :roll:

Who's alt are you Viper-chan?
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Kurumi

Postby MI74 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Bump?
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:55 pm

you guys do realise that you have bumped a thread from may? *looks at christopher*
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 pm

MI74 wrote:Bump?

BUMP!
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Previous

Return to Off Topic