Random Pms......

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Random Pms......

Postby PENGUINMASTER » Sat May 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Has anyone had those weird Pms from random people that are Random Topics, Report Threatening, People asking for hacks, People saying that they are your "friends and you need to give item to them", or people saying you promise you would pay them? Here is some I have gotten:

izayah(not actual username, just the main part): Pm'ed me demanding $100 real-life dollars in tickets because apparently I had "hired" him to work for me and promised I would give him lots and lots of tickets

y8(again, not actual username, just all I can remember): Asked me to accept him to the Hells Army guild even though I made it obvious that I wasn't the guild leader. He literally spammed for 5 minutes straight.

frandyman1234: Said I was his "friend" ever since he started the game. When I asked if he expected me to give him items, he said yes, because he really needed them and that I was his "friend".

rexmage: told me to give my password to this website for "free items". I didn't do it. He spammed for 10 minutes straight. Then I told him I reported him.(I didn't really) And he stopped.

brayden17: again, told me that I was his long-time friend and that as a friend, I needed to give him items.

(forgot username completely): this happened a long time ago, but this random guy Pm'ed me and started talking about coldplay. Then he never talked to me again....
PENGUINMASTER

Re: Random Pms......

Postby itblobboy » Sat May 17, 2014 8:16 pm

It's ridiculous how much this happens to me too... I swear, so many people I have no idea who they were would say they were my friend but quit for a long time and is now back, and immediately needed items. Luckily, most of them didn't know English well and I knew I wouldn't get along with them like they insisted. Also lucky for me, I'm not the kind of person that gives "loans".

I don't have any specific cases because I am the WORST person for giving examples of an incessant obnoxious thing (for example, I get upset because someone always coughs in their hands then they are like "tell me ONE time I did that" and I'm like "dafuq, I can't just tell you that, how would I even explain it?"... At least, it feels that ridiculous every time someone asks.)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby PENGUINMASTER » Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 pm

itblobboy wrote:t's ridiculous how much this happens to me too...

That's because you are so popular itblobboy.... :lol:
PENGUINMASTER

Postby itblobboy » Sat May 17, 2014 8:26 pm

PENGUINMASTER wrote:
itblobboy wrote:t's ridiculous how much this happens to me too...

That's because you are so popular itblobboy.... :lol:

Oh, pish posh :3
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby penhead » Sun May 18, 2014 6:22 pm

I read the title wrong.. -Random "PMS"- totally different and less awkward of a situation.. :geek:
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
penhead

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

I get this a ton too.
This one guy said:

him:"oh hey it's you!"
Me: Do I know you?
him" Of course u don't remember."
Me: because I never met you before -.-
him: yes i known you ever since we were level 1
him: Remember all the random sh*t we went through?
Me: no, because I don't know you.
Me: okay, like what "crazy sh*t" then.
Him: y'know the adventures.
me: what adventures?
him: y'know.

and then some more back and fourth and then he logged out realizing I wouldn't cave.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby belding » Sun May 18, 2014 7:44 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I get this a ton too.
This one guy said:

him:"oh hey it's you!"
Me: Do I know you?
him" Of course u don't remember."
Me: because I never met you before -.-
him: yes i known you ever since we were level 1
him: Remember all the random sh*t we went through?
Me: no, because I don't know you.
Me: okay, like what "crazy sh*t" then.
Him: y'know the adventures.
me: what adventures?
him: y'know.

and then some more back and fourth and then he logged out realizing I wouldn't cave.

I have had an almost identical conversation with someone a few months ago.
belding

Postby Caefer » Sun May 18, 2014 8:03 pm

I've done that before to people but not on helmet heroes and i always tell them i was just messing around with them. Usually we end up being friends afterward because it's funny. Then again i dont try to get anything from the person so maybe it's different.
Caefer

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun May 18, 2014 8:43 pm

There was also this guy who pm'd me.

Phil_A_Pino,

He's somebody's alt but I don't know who.
He said:

Phil: Hey can I have some moneys?
Me: No.
Phil: Ah, good I got your attention.
Me: what?
Phil: Now I'd like to talk about something very serious.
Phil: Do you have life insurance? It's very important so....(yadayadayada, trialing on)

It was 3 funny 5 me.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Sun May 18, 2014 9:25 pm

I have no idea what this guy was thinking.

Who would want to say they get their life insurance from the Philippines in the first place? :lol: :lol: :lol:
itblobboy

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Mon May 19, 2014 6:30 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:There was also this guy who pm'd me.

Phil_A_Pino,

He said:

Phil: Do you have life insurance? It's very important so....(yadayadayada, trialing on)

It was 3 funny 5 me.

I am certainly glad I made an impression on you Mr. Slayer. I hope to hear from you soon on that flaming arrow insurance. I must correct you though, I did not PM you. I made a sales pitch in Viper's shop because there looked like there were a lot of smart people in there. I feel like PM's are intrusive and wouldn't bother someone like that unless we had a close relationship (as I hope we will soon).

itblobboy wrote:I have no idea what this guy was thinking.

Who would want to say they get their life insurance from the Philippines in the first place? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding from the name I was given by my parents. I thought of changing it but I am a proud Pino. I am actually born and raised just outside Fairyville.
Phillip A. Pino
Insurance and Fish Sales Manager
"Selling Peace of Mind in a Hectic World"

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Phil_A_Pino wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:There was also this guy who pm'd me.

Phil_A_Pino,

He said:

It was 3 funny 5 me.

I am certainly glad I made an impression on you Mr. Slayer. I hope to hear from you soon on that flaming arrow insurance. I must correct you though, I did not PM you. I made a sales pitch in Viper's shop because there looked like there were a lot of smart people in there. I feel like PM's are intrusive and wouldn't bother someone like that unless we had a close relationship (as I hope we will soon).

itblobboy wrote:I have no idea what this guy was thinking.

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding from the name I was given by my parents. I thought of changing it but I am a proud Pino. I am actually born and raised just outside Fairyville.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby fallenangel » Mon May 19, 2014 8:43 pm

One time I had someone pm me asking if they could rape my mom....
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Phil_A_Pino wrote:Image

doesn't this guy seem a tad suspicious?

JUST LOOK AT THEM SHIFTY MOUSTACHE AND EYES!!
MisoSoup247

Postby fallenangel » Mon May 19, 2014 9:29 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:

It's viper in disguise
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Tue May 20, 2014 8:20 pm

fallenangel wrote:
MisoSoup247 wrote:

It's viper in disguise

It is funny you would think I am Viper. I am friends with him (I was the one who talked him out of paying less for items than other stores, he said it was all about the prime Robo City location, but I said ....nevermind, it is a long story for another time). He does remind me of when I was younger (I am quite a few years older than he). He was in my last business brochure. Please find it attached. Have a great day!!!
Attachments
Pino Insurance Brochure.png
Pino Insurance Brochure.png (26.75 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Phillip A. Pino

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby itblobboy » Tue May 20, 2014 8:21 pm

I think I could get to liking this guy.

But somehow I question the legitimacy of this business. How does a real estate company of an area of such stature as Robo City not have an official website?
itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:24 pm

his moustache is starting to look like a really long and badly placed nose
MisoSoup247

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 pm

itblobboy wrote:I think I could get to liking this guy.

But somehow I question the legitimacy of this business. How does a real estate company of an area of such stature as Robo City not have an official website?

Obviously my brochure needs work (and I paid those marketing consultants good money!!!) I am in the insurance business Mr. Obboy. (Sorry if I am getting your name wrong, I just assumed your first name is Itbl, like my grandfather Itbl Pino). As for the lack of website, that is the product of a series of unfortunate events. First the marketing consultants were going to do it, but they were dragging their feet, so I enrolled in a night class to learn about web design. Just as I was getting the hang of it, my computer was destroyed when some punk kids threw a spawn ball in my office. Since spawn balls are a new hazard it ironically wasn't covered under my insurance. Rest assured it will launch.
Phillip A. Pino

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby Naruto » Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while, kudos to whoever is doing this :D
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Tue May 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Starting to think that I don't want your insurance... My computer is all I want insured. Screw life, and I obviously won't need a car. Although a house is usually nice...

By the way, I'm not Mr. Obboy. I'm Chieftain Obboy. But that's okay, it's one of the most common mistakes people make.

I think it's Miso, he has the kind of sense of humor to do this stuff... Similar to Viper, kind of. :lol:
itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm pretty sure he's not me, in face I think he is Gregore.

my unreliable evidence!

both signatures are kind of the same arent they? GREGORE ARE YOU PHIL_A_PINO!?!?!??! :o :o :o
MisoSoup247

Postby itblobboy » Tue May 20, 2014 9:39 pm

It's legit.

Gregore, are you up to something? I would actually really believe it if it were you. :lol:
itblobboy

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Wed May 21, 2014 7:48 am

itblobboy wrote:Starting to think that I don't want your insurance... My computer is all I want insured. Screw life, and I obviously won't need a car. Although a house is usually nice...

By the way, I'm not Mr. Obboy. I'm Chieftain Obboy. But that's okay, it's one of the most common mistakes people make.

I think it's Miso, he has the kind of sense of humor to do this stuff... Similar to Viper, kind of. :lol:

First of all, I apologize for not getting your title right. A mistake like this for a man of your status is inexcusable.

Second of all, our underwriters are working on a spawnball coverage as we speak and I am excited to be able to offer it any day now. Rest assured your computer will be covered Chieftain Obboy. If I can help others through losing my computer, well then it was all worth it.

itblobboy wrote:It's legit.

Gregore, are you up to something? I would actually really believe it if it were you. :lol:

Good detective work Mr. Miso, but nope. ;)
Phillip A. Pino

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 am

Phil_A_Pino wrote:Good detective work Mr. Miso, but nope. ;)

I have no idea who you are then... lets investigate!! 8-)
MisoSoup247

Next

Return to Off Topic