Game/Discord on the Site! - HELMETHEROESCHAT.COM

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Game/Discord on the Site! - HELMETHEROESCHAT.COM

Postby Boozy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:45 am

Now PLAY Helmet Heroes AND talk in DISCORD! http://helmetheroeschat.com - Instant invite.
Don't have discord account? Can join via guest system.

**Note: Coloring/Backgrounds design are still in the process of being worked on.

HH Chat has been running its community for three years. However, I'm starting this on a new discord rather than continuing to use Click To Derp (old) hh chat. Fresh Start.

What we have to offer and will offer in the near future:

+ Actually PLAY the game while talking in Discord, what other discord does that?
+ Join discord straight through the site
+ Automatically logs you in
+ Unlike chatango, switch between channels
+ Guest system. You DON'T even need a Discord account. Yes, they can be ip banned so no worry about spam!
+ Special Ranks this time for members. People who help with giveaways "Contributor", people who manage them "Giveaway Manager" and more ranks with special privileges
+ New and old staff. Some old staff will be joining, but we will also be adding new staff members
+ Moderator (novice) rank. This will be our new training rank, to teach how to properly moderate. You can be promoted to full mod.
* New Marketplace with point feature that soon will allow people to guy stuff from staff from points made in Discord.

**Chatango still supported in separate page. Some people can't access Discord through school firewalls.

Soon:

+ Guild Channels. We will create a hidden channel that only members of that guild can join. Also you will have a tag with that guild name
+ 24/7 (or atleast long periods of time) Music channels to join if desired. (we can decide on type of music later)
+ Creating a bot (with the help of Davi12) to serve our needs. Wiki bot?
+ Access forums from site without exiting anything. Same with Wiki.
* Avatar / Sig Giveaways for random members
* 1M weekly Giveaways
* Change backgrounds

HH-Chat has been around for 3 years. The oldest and most known community based around Helmet Heroes.

Was active as all hell the first two year, even had Misosoup as a moderator for a period of time before he quit the game.

Truly was an amazing & fun experience.

3rd year is when we dropped the ball after deciding Discord would be better. Wrong.

People on Chatango didn't want to move to Discord because no game.
People on Discord didn't want to go back to Chatango because its a garbage chat system to be honest.

...So today i'm showing off the FIRST website that has discord chat built into it.

Last edited by Boozy on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boozy

Re: Game/Discord on the Site! - HELMETHEROESCHAT.COM

Postby Boozy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:00 am

edit: background behind game is now a css color changing background. I can edit and change colors, how long it takes, etc. Better than gray.
Boozy

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:09 am

The return of HH Play + Chat!!!! Yess!!!!!

I like the greyscale since it matches the discord chat, personal preference though
Mariofan1

Postby FelixFelicis » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:14 am

Just a slight issue with the websockets, that's all :P
FelixFelicis

Postby Boozy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Heh. Of course by the laws of nature my luck a timing has to be shit for some reason. Websockets issues on launch day on a day that I'm not off from work.

Edit: Dev is quick to fix. Its working
Last edited by Boozy on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boozy

Postby Kennyg » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Advertising wars. Love it.
Kennyg

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:14 am

I'm glad you were able to put this together Boozy :D. You're the reason why lots of HH players and the community has been able to get together to all just talk about whatever xD. You're the reason why the HH community is somewhat united, because of these chats, thank you! :D
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby Boozy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 am

Update:

An agreement was made and instead of using the old HH chat (was discontinued) or even making a new discord, lightning_fury and i will team up and i will put his discord on the site and we both will run and work on things together as a team to pull a large community in.

If you already joined the new discord you will soon notice it deleted.

As far as Click to Derp (old hh chat discord) goes, it will still remain up. However its going to be invite only, there will be a purge of people on it and be strictly for friends only and be based around steam and pc gaming.

If you wish to stay in Click to Derp, get on discord and let me know before the purge. Thank you.
Boozy

Postby LightningsFury » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 am

Boozy wrote:Update:

An agreement was made and instead of using the old HH chat (was discontinued) or even making a new discord, lightning_fury and i will team up and i will put his discord on the site and we both will run and work on things together as a team to pull a large community in.

If you already joined the new discord you will soon notice it deleted.

As far as Click to Derp (old hh chat discord) goes, it will still remain up. However its going to be invite only, there will be a purge of people on it and be strictly for friends only and be based around steam and pc gaming.

If you wish to stay in Click to Derp, get on discord and let me know before the purge. Thank you.

Yes, as Boozy has already explained, we have worked together to conjoin our ideas for the best of the Helmet Heroes Community.
Now, instead of having to be in a sea of HH discord servers, there is one that is the biggest and the best which also integrates in HHchat. If you want to join either join from the instant invite or the HHchat website.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby Ten » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:12 pm

people still advertise their discord lol.
Ten

Postby LightningsFury » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:44 am

Ten wrote:people still advertise their discord lol.

This isn't really a discord advertisement. This is a website that allows you to chat to fellow helmet heroes members and play the game. Discord is just the chat host. It's more than just a discord server.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby BananaFrenzy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:46 am

Reeeee, I hope I did this right, Lightnings.

Bump.

https://discord.gg/Jzq3Szv
Join : Official Link
BananaFrenzy

Return to Off Topic