How do u defend against dogs?

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

How do u defend against dogs?

Postby hoola77 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:31 pm

so yea im sorta scared shitless I just went on a bike ride and I saw a fucking big ass dog and he was barking at me and them BOOOM he jumped on to the road and chased me down a couple houses I never fucking pedaled so fast and I was screaming at it FUCK THE HELL OFF! SOMEONE HELP! OMFG WTF! like if it got to me when I got to my road I would have needed fucking surgery from bites since my house is up hill
I managed to lose him by yelling and I aventually kicked him in the face right before he bit my leg
is there any way to defend against dogs? for the future? cuz that's not stoping me biking

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Re: How do u defend against dogs?

Postby EarlOfEarlBob » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 pm

For dogs, try throwing rocks about the size of a golf ball at them. Dogs can't dodge very well and will likely be deterred by a few rocks. But, keep in mind dogs like to chase things, so if you want to repel them you need to stand your ground. Also, don't throw the rocks too hard, you are trying to scare it off not kill/hurt it. If that fails, and it gets to close range weapons won't help you much so try to control/attack its head. But remember, it is likely violent because it was mistreated when it was young so don't hurt it just repel it. Hope this helps.
SAVE THE FORUMS, END THE MISERY.
SCRAP THAT, ROBBY HAS BEEN HACKED WE ARE ALL DOOMED.
SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN
TEMPORARY GOODBYE SOMEWHAT CRUEL WORLD OF HELMET HEROES
EarlOfEarlBob

Location: Inside of a slain Pumpkin Creeper, hiding from Kraws.

Postby Kennyg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Find somewhere high. Rly high. Somewhere the dog can't get to. Or those pepper spray things for bears. I reckon they'd work pretty well xD
Kennyg

Postby Jakub » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Least a dog could do is bite or scratch. ( Would say the same for police dogs, although I've heard they have titanium fillings, which would more than likely hurt like hell ) You easily have the power over any dog, so just punch or kick it. If you are too scared to hurt it, throw your hands up and yell, so the dog sees you as a threat.

Spoiler: show
Be thankful that cats aren't the size of dogs...
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby KhoalaLoco » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Upgrade jump height, dash spd and defense
thank you mucho mr GuiIIer
KhoalaLoco

Postby Kennyg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Jakub wrote:Least a dog could do is bite or scratch. ( Would say the same for police dogs, although I've heard they have titanium fillings, which would more than likely hurt like hell ) You easily have the power over any dog, so just punch or kick it. If you are too scared to hurt it, throw your hands up and yell, so the dog sees you as a threat.

nibba you haven't seen a dog take down someone before have you? That sht is terrifying.
Kennyg

Postby Kennyg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm

KhoalaLoco wrote:Upgrade jump height, dash spd and defense

u a funny guy kho
Kennyg

Postby Jakub » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Kennyg wrote:
Jakub wrote:Least a dog could do is bite or scratch. ( Would say the same for police dogs, although I've heard they have titanium fillings, which would more than likely hurt like hell ) You easily have the power over any dog, so just punch or kick it. If you are too scared to hurt it, throw your hands up and yell, so the dog sees you as a threat.

nibba you haven't seen a dog take down someone before have you? That sht is terrifying.

I've seen it plenty of times. Not that scary.

Some "useful" tips.

1. Grab the belly and push the dog.

2. Wrap around and spin.

3. Grab a leg and give it a quick/forceful bend.

4. Bash in the head.

5. Kick your knee up so you hit the belly.

Dogs are lame.

The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby sushislinger » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 pm

I had a similar experience me and my friends were out at night 2amish and were chased by coyotes I sprinted like all hell and in order to evade them you must turn very sharply and juke them then sprint and do a exageratted butt kick run and kick em in the face that's what i did and aside from a minor scratch on my clalf I was fine
IGN: sushislinger
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
sushislinger

Postby Kennyg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Jakub wrote:
Kennyg wrote:

I've seen it plenty of times. Not that scary.

Some "useful" tips.

1. Grab the belly and push the dog.

2. Wrap around and spin.

3. Grab a leg and give it a quick/forceful bend.

4. Bash in the head.

5. Kick your knee up so you hit the belly.

Dogs are lame.

That is some matrix level sht. Us ordinary joes aren't that pro
Kennyg

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 pm

The dogs will never attack you is... Calm and then don't run, just calm. Don't look at the dog's eyes. Yes of course if you run. The dog thinks you are his/her enemy.

Another one. If the dog is starting to bark you. And chase you. Just avoid them and run maybe..

Tbh, there's so many bad ass dogs, and of course bad cats too in our place and neighbors. 3 years ago I'm almost the dog will bite me cuz I touch em. I was so stupid. So now. Idk why those bad ass dogs never bite me lol. It's called...

A life.

jk.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby jahi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 pm

[/quote]

dude lions are bigger than dogs tigers are bigger than dogs cheetas are bigger than dogs those are all big cats
:roll: stupid
[url]Image[/url]
Guild: Dynasty; Discord @Thine-Sho#8132
jahi

Postby None » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 pm

jahi wrote:

dude lions are bigger than dogs tigers are bigger than dogs cheetas are bigger than dogs those are all big cats
:roll: stupid[/quote]
Dude who keeps lions and tigers for pets. :roll: Stupid
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby jahi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 pm

i don´t them as pets if u did thats stupid
[url]Image[/url]
Guild: Dynasty; Discord @Thine-Sho#8132
jahi

Postby None » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 pm

jahi wrote:i don´t them as pets if u did thats stupid

What kind of sentence is that? I'm ammusing you said I don't see them as pets. Who does. Whoever you quoted is saying people can keep big dogs but there is no big cats. You're saying random stuff about lions and tigers. That's way off topic. Listen and read before you post
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby Ten » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 am

let it bite you and sue the owner of the dog
Ten

Postby Jakub » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:58 am

jahi wrote:

:roll: stupid[/quote]

Saw that some idiot would say that.

Guess I should of been more specific, but household cats are a safe size.

Jakub

Postby hoola77 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:50 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:The dogs will never attack you is... Calm and then don't run, just calm. Don't look at the dog's eyes. Yes of course if you run. The dog thinks you are his/her enemy.

Another one. If the dog is starting to bark you. And chase you. Just avoid them and run maybe..

Tbh, there's so many bad ass dogs, and of course bad cats too in our place and neighbors. 3 years ago I'm almost the dog will bite me cuz I touch em. I was so stupid. So now. Idk why those bad ass dogs never bite me lol. It's called...

A life.

jk.

ok but I was on my bike and that dog was new it was a guard dog I don't know what there called but there usaly black and brown with slim faces and point ears
and those dogs are fucking fast like he almost bit my leg if I didn't kick him at the fastest speed I was going I wasn't even wearing a helmet a disaster was waiting to happen

hoola77

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:22 am

hoola77 wrote:so yea im sorta scared shitless I just went on a bike ride and I saw a fucking big ass dog and he was barking at me and them BOOOM he jumped on to the road and chased me down a couple houses I never fucking pedaled so fast and I was screaming at it FUCK THE HELL OFF! SOMEONE HELP! OMFG WTF! like if it got to me when I got to my road I would have needed fucking surgery from bites since my house is up hill
I managed to lose him by yelling and I aventually kicked him in the face right before he bit my leg
is there any way to defend against dogs? for the future? cuz that's not stoping me biking

Bring a gun and shoot it if it starts to attack you
Mariofan1

Postby Poodle » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:51 am

Some dogs take you as the "pack leader" if you bite their tail ;)
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby Jakub » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 am

Poodle wrote:Some dogs take you as the "pack leader" if you bite their tail ;)

kinky

Jakub

Postby hoola77 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
hoola77 wrote:so yea im sorta scared shitless I just went on a bike ride and I saw a fucking big ass dog and he was barking at me and them BOOOM he jumped on to the road and chased me down a couple houses I never fucking pedaled so fast and I was screaming at it FUCK THE HELL OFF! SOMEONE HELP! OMFG WTF! like if it got to me when I got to my road I would have needed fucking surgery from bites since my house is up hill

im 13...

hoola77

Postby Q_CrushX1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:36 pm

How do I defend against a dog that is attacking me? I send that thing to hell. Either that or since I'm experienced with controlling dogs (cause I had four) calm it down and don't look, touch, or make eye contact with it.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszKVduc-BLsQ4cNj3BVa6A

People make noises when they're (sic).
Q_CrushX1

Postby Breezy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:26 pm

lol my coach says to kick a soccer ball like you kick a dog, just get your foot under, and if it is a male just aim for the weak spot
Breezy

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 pm

hoola77 wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:

im 13...

Do you live in the US
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Next

Return to Off Topic