lets talk about feminism

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

lets talk about feminism

Postby Ten » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am

what are your thoughts about feminism? from removing fathers day to giving females more pay in jobs for doing less work, lets hear your thoughts.
Ten

Re: lets talk about feminism

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 am

Modern Day feminism is basically female supremacy, I also heard that they made man spreading illegal and someone went to jail for it.

And then they bombard men with a fuck ton of false claims and claim that white males have no privlage, that's sexist and racist. and really women say they can do anything a man can do but have you ever seen more than 2 women being construction workers instead of stereotypical jobs like teachers and nurses I never seen a woman be a plumber or a lawnmower.
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby Skylox » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:07 am

MrStealYoLoot wrote:Modern Day feminism is basically female supremacy, I also heard that they made man spreading illegal and someone went to jail for it.

And then they bombard men with a fuck ton of false claims and claim that white males have no privlage, that's sexist and racist. and really women say they can do anything a man can do but have you ever seen more than 2 women being construction workers instead of stereotypical jobs like teachers and nurses I never seen a woman be a plumber or a lawnmower.

Agreed
I've seen a female plumber before btw.
Skylox

Postby koalasium » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:10 am

It's good and all, but they try to reap the benefits from both sides of the argument. Feminists want equal opportunity and equal pay (good), but they also want to continue to be treated as "ladies," not just human beings. Of course, this is somewhat of a generalization and there are true feminists who don't want the latter option, but if you take the female population collectively, then you can't have one without the other.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby ihasarchery » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 am

Am only support feminist as long as it is all about being equals and not trying to become the alpha gender.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 am

Oh boy, the one subject I'll return to this forums for just to express my opinion.

I have nothing against feminism if it is trying to help with women's rights in the middle east. Any feminist not fighting for that and is fighting for female supremacy is stupid. In the west, women have the same rights as men, black people have the same rights as white people, it doesn't matter, everyone is equal. They don't want to work for what they want other women to achieve. Women can have the same jobs that men do, but if you're not going to work for it you're not going to get the job.

Anyway, I'd imagine this was also formed to express about LGBT things, and I'm pro LGBT. My friend is gay and he's a great guy. What I don't like is when they get all riled up as to how they're being "oppressed" because you misjudged their gender roll or sexuality. We're not oppressing you, and you're taking things out of context and really extreme. Modern day 4th wave feminism is really really bad unless it's actually doing something that original feminism fought for, which is women's rights. The middle east is facing struggles and needs help badly, so if you're going to be a feminist, actually do something that a feminist would do, and don't be "oppressed" because we don't think you're a pansexual bilateral donkey that likes robotic chickens.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Jakub » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Feminism is good.

Feminazism is bad.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:50 pm

I am, myself a feminist. If I'm honest, males from mainly america are completely and utterly brainwashed, stupid to say the least. They ignorantly associate feminism with cancer, or always assume that all feminists are triggered by everything. Just like how they treated black people incorrectly, and still do in the southern states, they do the same with the ideals of feminism

Feminism, by definition, is improvement of the rights of the female gender. Some say "it's equal" but it just means to improve the rights of that gender specifically.

Feminism is a great way to spread awareness for female issues, such as Islamic force marriages - if used correctly, it can be a great way to bring society together. Then, we turn to the feminazis who think all men should die... those are the bad feminists. They're not even feminists to say the least, they're fascists xD
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:09 pm

ThisIsMyName wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I am, myself a feminist. If I'm honest, males from mainly america are completely and utterly brainwashed, stupid to say the least. They ignorantly associate feminism with cancer, or always assume that all feminists are triggered by everything. Just like how they treated black people incorrectly, and still do in the southern states, they do the same with the ideals of feminism

Feminism, by definition, is improvement of the rights of the female gender. Some say "it's equal" but it just means to improve the rights of that gender specifically.

Feminism is a great way to spread awareness for female issues, such as Islamic force marriages - if used correctly, it can be a great way to bring society together. Then, we turn to the feminazis who think all men should die... those are the bad feminists. They're not even feminists to say the least, they're fascists xD
Oi m8 most most of us literally said feminism is fine but being a feminazi isnt which is most feminist nowadays they dont know the diffrence

am I not allowed to give my opinion then or?
Mariofan1

Postby DestructionGaming » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:33 pm

Skylox wrote:
MrStealYoLoot wrote:Modern Day feminism is basically female supremacy, I also heard that they made man spreading illegal and someone went to jail for it.

Agreed
I've seen a female plumber before btw.

I agree too. I do have a female lawn care people who work for us
Idk, save helmet heroes and stuff
DestructionGaming

Postby LoveNoThot » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:36 pm

I am not a feminist, despite the fact that I have a username called Feminiist. On this particular game, I've encountered many misogynists, kids who are convinced that feminism is about female supremacy and male oppression, and individuals who wholeheartedly loathe feminists. It's absurd, and it's insane how ignorant people can be.

Before reading the replies to this thread, I was expecting posts that would say, "feminism is cancer!" and was ready to be disappointed. But to my surprise, I was actually quite content with what others had to say. dats y i luv this community. To answer your question, feminism is not a bad thing. It is promoting women's rights and how women should be treated equally as men. However, there are people who take it too far, such as radical feminists... those crazy bishes giving feminists a bad rep.

@san - respek ur wamen as u would respek ur ramen
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby Ten » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
ThisIsMyName wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I am, myself a feminist. If I'm honest, males from mainly america are completely and utterly brainwashed, stupid to say the least. They ignorantly associate feminism with cancer, or always assume that all feminists are triggered by everything. Just like how they treated black people incorrectly, and still do in the southern states, they do the same with the ideals of feminism

Oi m8 most most of us literally said feminism is fine but being a feminazi isnt which is most feminist nowadays they dont know the diffrence

am I not allowed to give my opinion then or?

"most men from america are stupid" man. what a sexist thing to say. but i cant blame ya. your an idiot brainwashed into feminism. (probably a buzzfeed fan as well)

if it was equal then why do guys pay the bill? why is it for guys to defend themselves when fighting girls? why do guys get paid more than girls? why is it illegal to manspread? why do men get called rapists for nothing? we have a dick and some balls and they dont. we pay the bill because its considered the right thing to do. we dont fight girls because we will get arrested and charged. guys get paid more than girls because they do more work. we get called rapists for no reason. (i usually tend to stay away from girls. they are scary nowadays)
Ten

Postby LoveNoThot » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Ten wrote:"most men from america are stupid" man. what a sexist thing to say. but i cant blame ya. your an idiot brainwashed into feminism. (probably a buzzfeed fan as well)

if it was equal then why do guys pay the bill? why is it for guys to defend themselves when fighting girls? why do guys get paid more than girls? why is it illegal to manspread? why do men get called rapists for nothing? we have a dick and some balls and they dont. we pay the bill because its considered the right thing to do. we dont fight girls because we will get arrested and charged. guys get paid more than girls because they do more work. we get called rapists for no reason. (i usually tend to stay away from girls. they are scary nowadays)

You know, guys are not obligated to pay the bill just because it's the "right thing to do." It's all a matter of choice and they can say no. If a guy were to get into a physical fight with a girl, both would have to face the consequences. And let me ask you this: if a male and female worked the exact same job, would the man get paid more or would they both be getting paid equally? In the U.S., they should be getting paid the same amount. Although, according to a well-known statistic, it is said that women earn about $0.80 to every $1.00 earned by men.

What girl did you wrong to believe such things?
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby DestructionGaming » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Now. Tons of that stuff is pretty in accurate. Most men do jot actually assume that all feminists get triggerd. We respect them and try to listen to what they are saying. We don't think they are angry. They are just saying what they need. Also, they treat black people correctly now. They settled that about something Hundred years ago. The only people who really hate against them are people in the kkk and other racist and sexist groups.
Idk, save helmet heroes and stuff
DestructionGaming

Postby Ten » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

ThisIsMyName wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:
Ten wrote:"most men from america are stupid" man. what a sexist thing to say. but i cant blame ya. your an idiot brainwashed into feminism. (probably a buzzfeed fan as well)

You know, guys are not obligated to pay the bill just because it's the "right thing to do." It's all a matter of choice and they can say no. If a guy were to get into a physical fight with a girl, both would have to face the consequences. And let me ask you this: if a male and female worked the exact same job, would the man get paid more or would they both be getting paid equally? In the U.S., they should be getting paid the same amount. Although, according to a well-known statistic, it is said that women earn about $0.80 to every $1.00 earned by men.

What girl did you wrong to believe such things?
If the guy doesn't pay the bill he considered cheap and rude if a girl and a guy get in a fight the guy will get into more trouble and be generally be the "culprit" while the girl is the "victim" There is numerous reports that it is a thing and isnt a thing cant really tell just by looking it up online

everything cant be equal. thats what makes it equal. its hard to explain.

females usually get more break time + do less work because they are female and cant be expected to do as well as men. lets not forget the fact that females get alot more time off from work when they have a kid. im talkin a month meanwhile the male gets around a week off. that is understandable considering the female birthed the child and have to go through things physically such as breast feeding.

i believe depending on the amount of work a person does its how much they get payed. and even if that rule was in affect men would still get payed more.

and yeah most men can have their life ruined because some bitch called rape. females even get it easy on jail time! have you heard about that story where a girl threw her child down a few stories attempting to kill it and didnt get any jail time? meanwhile a girl can scream "abuse" and a guy cant see his kids anymore + has jail time? are you fucking kidding me?

gtfo with feminism. work on this kind of shit first instead of removing fathers day or making manspreading illegal just because they "annoy you".
Ten

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Ten wrote:i believe depending on the amount of work a person does its how much they get payed. and even if that rule was in affect men would still get payed more.

If two people, a man and a woman, did the same job with the same amount of time dedicated to it, they would get payed the same amount. On average, yes, women get less money than men do, that's given every single job and every single employed person. Women have a lower standing in jobs, it's not that they get payed less than men do, it's that they don't always work the same job with the same amount of work as men do. My question is, why does it even matter? As long as you have a self-sustaining job and can save up to get things you want, you're doing well enough for yourself. Anyway, just my thoughts, I'm open to opposition and criticism.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby usubusu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:13 pm

It's really quite dumb how feminists go to politics when on the topic of equal pay. It's your boss you need to talk to, not the state. It is completely fair to give workers less pay if they are less effective than others, which women usually tend to be, especially with strength-demanding jobs. It is not fair however to pay less simply because of female (or male) gender.
That is pretty much my only point with this, otherwise I dont really care.
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby MI74 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

There's quite a bit of alarming sexism in this thread. And no, feminism is not a bad thing. It doesn't stand for females being the alpha gender, it stands for females having equal rights, especially in places like the Middle East, where they are basically oppressed.

@Ten, men aren't obliged to pay the bills, it's just a chivalrous thing to do. Back in the past, men were alpha figures so it was a societal norm.
Men ARE allowed to defend themselves against women,
and obviously vice versa.
Men getting paid more than women is just proving the point of feminism and showing that not all of society sees them add equals.
Both men and women are incorrectly accused of rape,
not just men.

What a lot of people here don't understand is that feminism is different to feminazism, which instead of wanting equal rights, believe men are inferior, and no, they are not the same as feminists.

tl;dr, Feminism is a good thing which I support, debunked Ten's claims and cleared difference between feminism and feminazism.
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby MI74 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:49 pm

^^ Yes, one person did establish that in the beginning but some still haven't realised the fact that they are both different things.
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Next

Return to Off Topic