Let me know

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Let me know

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 am

Well who dox me in forums. I don't know who. I want the truth. This it lows my reputation more. Well that's good that my current face isn't show now. 13 years old? It's not my current age too. Elementary school? Ha ha i'm high school now.... But my IP address... I'm really cried here now it sounds like i got cyber bullying... I was calm here, and suddenly i lose my sanity of that blog wordpress abuse... Pls.... Tell me. I think this is a prank? Or not.
Or something.... If this was the prank. It's really NOT funny..
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Re: Let me know

Postby Prostatus5 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:34 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:Well who dox me in forums. I don't know who. I want the truth. This it lows my reputation more. Well that's good that my current face isn't show now. 13 years old? It's not my current age too. Elementary school? Ha ha i'm high school now.... But my IP address... I'm really cried here now it sounds like i got cyber bullying... I was calm here, and suddenly i lose my sanity of that blog wordpress abuse... Pls.... Tell me. I think this is a prank? Or not.
Or something.... If this was the prank. It's really NOT funny anymore. :cry: :oops:

Don't worry about it. He was trying to act scary and sway the forums into seceding in. The scariest part is that he could find your IP address, but it's ridiculously easy to do that. He most likely can't ddos you. If he could, he would have already been ddosing the site.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby DdeniDboiii » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 am

Prostatus5 wrote:He most likely can't ddos you. If he could, he would have already been ddosing the site.

Not True.
sMeXy Designer
England is my city!
IGN: DdeniD (give me money please sir)

#DetectiveSquad
DdeniDboiii

Postby LoveNoThot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 am

A member of this community decided to stoop so low and release your information without your consent. Not to mention, that person doesn't even know how to properly create a site/blog. "Site title" and "Text widget" Pfft, what a joke. You can tell that the site was created by an incompetent nitwit. Whoever did this can go fuck themselves.

Ariana, who did you send those pictures to? ;/ Oh and that moron can't ddos you.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby coolbie16 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:56 am

I can't believe that someone actually found out your IP! I hope it's fine now.
This game is fucking dead now which is really upsetting but alas, all good and mediocre things must come to an end some day

gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
coolbie16

Postby hoola77 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:07 am

coolbie16 wrote:I can't believe that someone actually found out your IP! I hope it's fine now.

^^

I honestly don't know whats going on here, I woke up to this o.O
ehh

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Postby Bluee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:22 am

Let me just tell you a few things

I have personally been doxed, and theres no doubt about it its extremely easy to compile.

1) You add everyone on your facebook - easy to get pics and birthdate and info.

2)Getting an ip is easy , especially from the forums.

3) just email wordpress to remove the dox

4) Since you are my close friend, just give me the username if you find out :)

Yes this is an open declaration of war to whoever doxed ariana.

I have been charged with doxxing and cyberstalking, nothing to lose :)
Bluee

Postby MrStealYoLoot » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 am

Bluee wrote:Let me just tell you a few things

I have personally been doxed, and theres no doubt about it its extremely easy to compile.

1) You add everyone on your facebook - easy to get pics and birthdate and info.

2)Getting an ip is easy , especially from the forums.

3) just email wordpress to remove the dox

4) Since you are my close friend, just give me the username if you find out :)

Yes this is an open declaration of war to whoever doxed ariana.

I have been charged with doxxing and cyberstalking, nothing to lose :)

The username of the person that posted the thread is iHgBv
England Is My City
MrStealYoLoot

Postby Bluee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 am

Do you have discord?
Bluee

Postby peanutbutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 am

My sincerest apology to our amazing mod coke
Last edited by peanutbutter on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter

Postby Radicalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 am

Why, this is definitely an interesting reaction. And the banning of None is an added novelty, at least for us.
Radicalist

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:18 pm

peanutbutter wrote:Apparently you got none's forum account banned for your doxing even though you have no proof of it being him? Just answer my pm, and coke I'm honestly disappointed in you right now, you know none would never do anything like this... why be so drastic, it's almost making you look incompetent.

EDIT:
Unrelated, but 24 and in high school? something about your age doesn't add up...

Tbh, i said "i don't blame you now i'm guessing that you are?!" Then he said "NO! IT'S NOT ME!" Then i said okay.
Then next phamtoom. He said he don't create it. So WHO?!? I was asking who dox me. Then still none and phamtoom continued said "WHY ARE YOU FUCKING BLAME ME!" I don't know i don't blame him. I don't understand "their" anger issues.
Last edited by ArianaGrande143 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby DiscordHacker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Have fun fixing your discord server.
DiscordHacker

Postby Prostatus5 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 pm

DiscordHacker wrote:Have fun fixing your discord server.

Oh noes not a Discord server!

Again, literally no one cares. It's not hard to fix a Discord server.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Radicalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

DiscordHacker wrote:Have fun fixing your discord server.

Oh, for christ's sake. This better not erupt into a spam of the creation of fake "hacker accounts".
Radicalist

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:32 pm

peanutbutter wrote:Apparently you got none's forum account banned for your doxing even though you have no proof of it being him? Just answer my pm, and coke I'm honestly disappointed in you right now, you know none would never do anything like this... why be so drastic, it's almost making you look incompetent.

EDIT:
Unrelated, but 24 and in high school? something about your age doesn't add up...

wtf for real? im so disappointed to you too.

FYI i have nothing to do with this shit. i didnt even bother to read forums this past days, im so freaking busy triggering the dupe and tracing dupers. just wow peanut.
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby peanutbutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:41 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:

EDIT:

FYI i have nothing to do with this shit. i didnt even bother to read forums this past days, im so freaking busy triggering the dupe and tracing dupers. just wow peanut.

I apologize coke, that post was made out of anger and frustration. I didn't have a full grasp on everything and yet I still responded. All signs using commen sense pointed to you and I unfairly channeled my emotions towards you. Can you accept my humble apology? You truly have been doing a great job and are no where near incompetant
peanutbutter

Postby Radicalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 pm

peanutbutter wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:

EDIT:

I apologize coke, that post was made out of anger and frustration. I didn't have a full grasp on everything and yet I still responded. All signs using commen sense pointed to you and I unfairly channeled my emotions towards you. Can you accept my humble apology? You truly have been doing a great job and are no where near incompetant

What a pitiful apology. If you don't mean it, don't post it to appeal, especially to your superiors.
Radicalist

Postby peanutbutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm not one to try and appeal to others, ask anyone here. Out of respect for coke I'm going to leave this where it is
peanutbutter

Return to Off Topic