I've been Exposed-____-

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby dapuma_1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:45 pm

None wrote:
dapuma_1 wrote:
Egotistical Exposed wrote:I'm not this asshole

I believe you. We are going to have to observe this persons behavior and then find out.

You had to say that in public...

O. Meh
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.


Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am
Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby Goddess Of Life » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 am

Behavior is something I went for right away. Just avoiding a similar/simple behavior would prevent any way of getting it right without guessing. I'm also avoiding:

-Making it obvious who I am by posting after my alt
-Posting on topics that could blow my cover
-Timezones(I can post whenever)
-Grammatical errors (avoiding my actual grammar)
-Posting with the wrong account

I gotta say, your better off guessing with the hints provided than stalking me for an ineffective clue. ;)
IGN- Mythological
User avatar
Goddess Of Life
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 am
Location: I'm a spy

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby Egotistical Exposed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 am

You just used your instead of you're to throw people off and it still isn't working
Egotistical Exposed
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby koalasium » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Goddess Of Life wrote:-Timezones(I can post whenever)

Everyone needs to sleep, bud. ;)
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby HEROES_2009 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:21 pm

SuperHer0es?
Spoiler: show
Image

Ign: HEROES_2009


Image
User avatar
HEROES_2009
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby no pass here » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:13 am

I think this is miso
She is friendly to all players and is well known
no pass here
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby Radicalist » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 am

no pass here wrote:I think this is miso
She is friendly to all players and is well known

Lol fuck off. Also, if you're going to assume, please don't assume the wrong gender.
Radicalist
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby dapuma_1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Radicalist wrote:
no pass here wrote:I think this is miso
She is friendly to all players and is well known

Lol fuck off. Also, if you're going to assume, please don't assume the wrong gender.


Translation:

Ha, please don't assume genders, miso is a male.
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.


Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am
Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby Goddess Of Life » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 am

Still no correct answers.

New hint (Apparently you guys need it)- I'm in the top 100 on the leaderboards (overall rank)
IGN- Mythological
User avatar
Goddess Of Life
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 am
Location: I'm a spy

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby koalasium » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 am

Goddess Of Life wrote:Still no correct answers.

New hint (Apparently you guys need it)- I'm in the top 100 on the leaderboards (overall rank)

I was going to guess dapuma_1, but that's not it then.

My next guesses would be ihasarchery or thugpro.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Bout time -____- (Btw, thugpro? He wouldn't even have to misspell things on purpose :lol: )

Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Also about the time zone thing, I was basically able to be awake at any time I wanted to, depending on when I wanted to sleep:3

Another also thing. I didn't mean to get into any fights on purpose, it was hopefully a way to throw people off. Thanks to those who helped with that though. My only flaw was when all the females were being eliminated and I thought some nub would've guessed me,(coz female avatar) so I made one guess to keep my cover safe.:p

I was also hoping the nub detective would've gotten meh, but detectives need dem clues so rip.

I guess this is the end of goddess of life until I find another reason to use the alt in the future.

Almost forgot, thanks for trying to hit on my alt, Hoola. Means a lot that I can still fool people that am females:3
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby None » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Bout time -____- (Btw, thugpro? He wouldn't even have to misspell things on purpose :lol: )

Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Also about the time zone thing, I was basically able to be awake at any time I wanted to, depending on when I wanted to sleep:3

Another also thing. I didn't mean to get into any fights on purpose, it was hopefully a way to throw people off. Thanks to those who helped with that though. My only flaw was when all the females were being eliminated and I thought some nub would've guessed me,(coz female avatar) so I made one guess to keep my cover safe.:p

I was also hoping the nub detective would've gotten meh, but detectives need dem clues so rip.

I guess this is the end of goddess of life until I find another reason to use the alt in the future.

Almost forgot, thanks for trying to hit on my alt, Hoola. Means a lot that I can still fool people that am females:3

Knob :lol:. I took you out from the start because I thought it would be impossible for you to not say o,wot,nub, etc :lol:
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby Goddess Of Life » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Banded for insult :cry:

Chery is #1 sur
IGN- Mythological
User avatar
Goddess Of Life
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 am
Location: I'm a spy

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby hoola77 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am

lol I wasn't hitting im just trying to make friends with every one lol and u said u were new so I wanted to halp, but ur not a nub ur like 10x stronger than me so forget it
but u did have me thinking you were a girl :lol:
Image


discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
User avatar
hoola77
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Canada

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby LoveNoThot » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:50 am

Something told me that it was youu :geek:
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:11 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Something told me that it was youu :geek:


Ya, something hawt
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby sushislinger » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:Something told me that it was youu :geek:


Ya, something hawt



:lol:
IGN: sushislinger
Image
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
User avatar
sushislinger
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am
Location: hunting people in PVP server for some quick cash

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:38 pm

You've been exposed for wut.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
User avatar
ArianaGrande143
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby Egotistical Exposed » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:48 pm

I SAID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT, WHERE IS MY PRIZE
Egotistical Exposed
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby koalasium » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:51 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Dang. Yeah, it was the last hint that gave it away. I literally went on the leaderboards and went through all top 100 players; Sinister_Potatoe was a candidate at first, but I was sure he wouldn't do anything like this. I highly doubted thugpro (after all,
you barely used any cuss words), but I figured he had the grammar to do this. You were a candidate because you have good enough grammar (even though it was confusing because you use words like "shet" and "knob" a lot), and also this post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58127&p=406712#p406712

Not a lot of people use bulletpoints (dashes in this case) in this forum, and though it was most likely a coincidence, I decided to guess you too.

I did stalk Goddess of Life for a few days, trying to see unique words that "she" used that no other forumers used. I found "Btw" (with a capital B) was a unique term she used (and it was one you used too), but there were a lot of people who used this term in order to narrow it down to one. Honestly, without that last hint, I would have assumed you were dapuma_1.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby dapuma_1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:45 pm

koalasium wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Dang. Yeah, it was the last hint that gave it away. I literally went on the leaderboards and went through all top 100 players; Sinister_Potatoe was a candidate at first, but I was sure he wouldn't do anything like this. I highly doubted thugpro (after all,
you barely used any cuss words), but I figured he had the grammar to do this. You were a candidate because you have good enough grammar (even though it was confusing because you use words like "shet" and "knob" a lot), and also this post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58127&p=406712#p406712

Not a lot of people use bulletpoints (dashes in this case) in this forum, and though it was most likely a coincidence, I decided to guess you too.

I did stalk Goddess of Life for a few days, trying to see unique words that "she" used that no other forumers used. I found "Btw" (with a capital B) was a unique term she used (and it was one you used too), but there were a lot of people who used this term in order to narrow it down to one. Honestly, without that last hint, I would have assumed you were dapuma_1.


I feel honored
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.


Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 am
Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Egotistical Exposed wrote:I SAID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT, WHERE IS MY PRIZE


Image
Image

Co-leader of hydrax


Spoiler: show
My name's Tony on discord
User avatar
SILVER_BULLET1
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:53 am
Location: BEHIND YOU.....

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby awesomeguy83 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 pm

lol i knew it was ihasarchery when he said he still posts on forums i was like oh must be him then he said he is top 100 and then i knew for a fact was reading for someone to say it honestly it wasnt that hard to guess
#Pvon4Owner
User avatar
awesomeguy83
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby None » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm

:lol: All these people saying that 'they already knew'
Image
Image
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
User avatar
None
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 am
Location: In the shadows, checking if you're the criminal.

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby ihasarchery » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:12 am

None wrote::lol: All these people saying that 'they already knew'


Hue. Told lovenothot towards the end and koala seemed to have stalked my alt intensely. Not sure about awesomeguy tho, he just randomly appeared out of no where. :lol:

Egotistical Exposed wrote:I SAID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT, WHERE IS MY PRIZE


Wait a few years and meet me in-game and ill pull out my beholder staff. -_______- (A few people know wot I mean ;) )
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests