I've been Exposed-____-

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Easier "Anonymous" Version

Postby dapuma_1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:45 pm

None wrote:
dapuma_1 wrote:
Egotistical Exposed wrote:I'm not this asshole

I believe you. We are going to have to observe this persons behavior and then find out.

You had to say that in public...

O. Meh
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.

Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

That's usubusu not dapuma
dapuma_1

Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Postby Goddess Of Life » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 am

Behavior is something I went for right away. Just avoiding a similar/simple behavior would prevent any way of getting it right without guessing. I'm also avoiding:

-Making it obvious who I am by posting after my alt
-Posting on topics that could blow my cover
-Timezones(I can post whenever)
-Grammatical errors (avoiding my actual grammar)
-Posting with the wrong account

I gotta say, your better off guessing with the hints provided than stalking me for an ineffective clue. ;)
IGN- Mythological
Goddess Of Life

Postby Egotistical Exposed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 am

You just used your instead of you're to throw people off and it still isn't working
Egotistical Exposed

Postby koalasium » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Goddess Of Life wrote:-Timezones(I can post whenever)

Everyone needs to sleep, bud. ;)
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby HEROES_2009 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:21 pm

SuperHer0es?

Ign: HEROES_2009

HEROES_2009

Postby no pass here » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:13 am

I think this is miso
She is friendly to all players and is well known
no pass here

Postby Radicalist » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 am

no pass here wrote:I think this is miso

Lol fuck off. Also, if you're going to assume, please don't assume the wrong gender.
Radicalist

Postby dapuma_1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Radicalist wrote:
no pass here wrote:I think this is miso

Lol fuck off. Also, if you're going to assume, please don't assume the wrong gender.

Translation:

Ha, please don't assume genders, miso is a male.
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:
usubusu wrote:I know, i already replied to that post. This however is more about grammar and not content.

Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

dapuma_1

Location: IN THE LAND OF WAKAMADOOSHEAMALADOPEYOCHANTELZEXTORQUENNTERMASTURNIMESACTRACATOOSHEAMOSINTOS

Postby Goddess Of Life » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 am

Still no correct answers.

New hint (Apparently you guys need it)- I'm in the top 100 on the leaderboards (overall rank)
IGN- Mythological
Goddess Of Life

Postby koalasium » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 am

Goddess Of Life wrote:Still no correct answers.

New hint (Apparently you guys need it)- I'm in the top 100 on the leaderboards (overall rank)

I was going to guess dapuma_1, but that's not it then.

My next guesses would be ihasarchery or thugpro.

Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Bout time -____- (Btw, thugpro? He wouldn't even have to misspell things on purpose :lol: )

Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Also about the time zone thing, I was basically able to be awake at any time I wanted to, depending on when I wanted to sleep:3

Another also thing. I didn't mean to get into any fights on purpose, it was hopefully a way to throw people off. Thanks to those who helped with that though. My only flaw was when all the females were being eliminated and I thought some nub would've guessed me,(coz female avatar) so I made one guess to keep my cover safe.:p

I was also hoping the nub detective would've gotten meh, but detectives need dem clues so rip.

I guess this is the end of goddess of life until I find another reason to use the alt in the future.

Almost forgot, thanks for trying to hit on my alt, Hoola. Means a lot that I can still fool people that am females:3

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby None » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Bout time -____- (Btw, thugpro? He wouldn't even have to misspell things on purpose :lol: )

Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Also about the time zone thing, I was basically able to be awake at any time I wanted to, depending on when I wanted to sleep:3

Another also thing. I didn't mean to get into any fights on purpose, it was hopefully a way to throw people off. Thanks to those who helped with that though. My only flaw was when all the females were being eliminated and I thought some nub would've guessed me,(coz female avatar) so I made one guess to keep my cover safe.:p

I was also hoping the nub detective would've gotten meh, but detectives need dem clues so rip.

I guess this is the end of goddess of life until I find another reason to use the alt in the future.

Almost forgot, thanks for trying to hit on my alt, Hoola. Means a lot that I can still fool people that am females:3

Knob :lol:. I took you out from the start because I thought it would be impossible for you to not say o,wot,nub, etc :lol:
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Re: I've been Exposed-____-

Postby Goddess Of Life » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Banded for insult :cry:

Chery is #1 sur
IGN- Mythological
Goddess Of Life

Postby hoola77 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am

lol I wasn't hitting im just trying to make friends with every one lol and u said u were new so I wanted to halp, but ur not a nub ur like 10x stronger than me so forget it
but u did have me thinking you were a girl :lol:

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Postby LoveNoThot » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:50 am

Something told me that it was youu :geek:
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:11 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Something told me that it was youu :geek:

Ya, something hawt

ihasarchery

Postby sushislinger » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:Something told me that it was youu :geek:

Ya, something hawt

:lol:
IGN: sushislinger
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
sushislinger

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:38 pm

You've been exposed for wut.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby Egotistical Exposed » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:48 pm

I SAID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT, WHERE IS MY PRIZE
Egotistical Exposed

Postby koalasium » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:51 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Dang. Yeah, it was the last hint that gave it away. I literally went on the leaderboards and went through all top 100 players; Sinister_Potatoe was a candidate at first, but I was sure he wouldn't do anything like this. I highly doubted thugpro (after all,
you barely used any cuss words), but I figured he had the grammar to do this. You were a candidate because you have good enough grammar (even though it was confusing because you use words like "shet" and "knob" a lot), and also this post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58127&p=406712#p406712

Not a lot of people use bulletpoints (dashes in this case) in this forum, and though it was most likely a coincidence, I decided to guess you too.

I did stalk Goddess of Life for a few days, trying to see unique words that "she" used that no other forumers used. I found "Btw" (with a capital B) was a unique term she used (and it was one you used too), but there were a lot of people who used this term in order to narrow it down to one. Honestly, without that last hint, I would have assumed you were dapuma_1.

-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby dapuma_1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:45 pm

koalasium wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:Congratulations koalasium! (Don't really have a prize since I can't get on'-') Also, did you happen to guess or did you just put something together?(Not that it could've been that hard after the last hint;3)

Dang. Yeah, it was the last hint that gave it away. I literally went on the leaderboards and went through all top 100 players; Sinister_Potatoe was a candidate at first, but I was sure he wouldn't do anything like this. I highly doubted thugpro (after all,
you barely used any cuss words), but I figured he had the grammar to do this. You were a candidate because you have good enough grammar (even though it was confusing because you use words like "shet" and "knob" a lot), and also this post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58127&p=406712#p406712

Not a lot of people use bulletpoints (dashes in this case) in this forum, and though it was most likely a coincidence, I decided to guess you too.

I did stalk Goddess of Life for a few days, trying to see unique words that "she" used that no other forumers used. I found "Btw" (with a capital B) was a unique term she used (and it was one you used too), but there were a lot of people who used this term in order to narrow it down to one. Honestly, without that last hint, I would have assumed you were dapuma_1.

I feel honored
None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:

Lawl Dapuma u TRIGGERED?

dapuma_1

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Egotistical Exposed wrote:I SAID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT, WHERE IS MY PRIZE

Co-leader of hydrax

My name's Tony on discord
SILVER_BULLET1

Postby awesomeguy83 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 pm

lol i knew it was ihasarchery when he said he still posts on forums i was like oh must be him then he said he is top 100 and then i knew for a fact was reading for someone to say it honestly it wasnt that hard to guess
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

Postby None » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm

:lol: All these people saying that 'they already knew'
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby ihasarchery » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:12 am

None wrote::lol: All these people saying that 'they already knew'

Hue. Told lovenothot towards the end and koala seemed to have stalked my alt intensely. Not sure about awesomeguy tho, he just randomly appeared out of no where. :lol:

Egotistical Exposed wrote:I SAID ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT, WHERE IS MY PRIZE

Wait a few years and meet me in-game and ill pull out my beholder staff. -_______- (A few people know wot I mean ;) )

ihasarchery

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic