Thottie's opinion of you

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Thottie's opinion of you

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon May 29, 2017 10:14 pm

I've decided to jump on this bandwagon bc why not ;D

Basically, I'll be doing the same thing as None. All you have to do is post on this thread & I'll reply back w/ a short paragraph about what I think of you. :)

EDIT: these are prolly gonna be hella long bc I like to type and go into detail with stuff
Last edited by LoveNoThot on Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Re: Thottie's opinion of you

Postby FriedPickles » Mon May 29, 2017 10:15 pm

me sir pls (gon kms if no gud)
#DetectiveSquad
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Spoiler: show

Fav Song: Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision
Jam wrote:I like naps but i stay woke.
FriedPickles

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon May 29, 2017 10:39 pm

FriedPickles wrote:me sir pls (gon kms if no gud)

ur big huge nub for being the first to reply, nub

Okay so, first off, you're cool af. You listen to the same type of music that I listen to which is fawking amazing. You receive a 10/10 for that. :lol: To put it bluntly, I used to think you were annoying when we first met. But that was like ages ago, before we started talking again. Now, I see you as a good friend of mine 'cus you're fun to talk to :3 And you also sound like a 13-year-old :lol: it's cute tho
LoveNoThot

Postby FriedPickles » Mon May 29, 2017 10:43 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:

ur big huge nub for being the first to reply, nub

Okay so, first off, you're cool af. You listen to the same type of music that I listen to which is fawking amazing. You receive a 10/10 for that. :lol: To put it bluntly, I used to think you were annoying when we first met. But that was like ages ago, before we started talking again. Now, I see you as a good friend of mine 'cus you're fun to talk to :3 And you also sound like a 13-year-old :lol: it's cute tho

lol thx ig u chill asf too lol even tho we been friends on facebook for 2 years n never remembered lmao
#DetectiveSquad
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him

Fav Song: Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision
Jam wrote:I like naps but i stay woke.
FriedPickles

Postby Realms of Eastern » Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Me lovenothot try me pls....
Image I AM THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORImage
THIS IS AWESOME
IGN: LAmpaSo GUILD: Brain Eaters From Space
SUBSCRIBE SKRATTAR ML FOR STOOPIDITY
Realms of Eastern

Postby Realms of Eastern » Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:

I see you as a good friend of mine

#FRIENDZONE
THIS IS AWESOME
Realms of Eastern

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 pm

FriedPickles wrote:lol thx ig u chill asf too lol even tho we been friends on facebook for 2 years n never remembered lmao

I'm sorry, I didn't know that was youu. :( And two years? Ga damn, that's crazy.
Realms of Eastern wrote:Me lovenothot try me pls....

I absolutely loveee how you're so nice & apologetic towards others. When we first met, I thought you were a girl. :lol: I didn't know who you were, but you asked me to come to your birthday party in-game. I would've ignored just like I did with other strangers, but with you it was different. You're different. You're one of the reasons why I love this community. We need more people like you. We stopped talking, and I don't know why, but all I wanna say is keep doing you. :)
Realms of Eastern wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:

I see you as a good friend of mine

#FRIENDZONE

#savage
LoveNoThot

Postby aaronrules » Mon May 29, 2017 10:52 pm

moi si vous plait
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Me!

Me means Meow.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby Realms of Eastern » Mon May 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Oh thanks LoveNoThot well.. I stopped talking to you because you've helped me too much and I dont wanna abuse it ... well thanks again :D :D
THIS IS AWESOME
Realms of Eastern

Postby tuukka02 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 pm

rate me :>
IGN: tuukka02
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Fallxire
Egotistical Exposed wrote:Don't say hateful things. Don't spread misery. Save the forums.
tuukka02

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 pm

tuukka02 wrote:rate me :>

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon May 29, 2017 11:21 pm

aaronrules wrote:moi si vous plait

I had to translate that bc I don't know watchuu sayin boiii

But anywaaay, I found out about you by watching one of Miso's videos, I think. I was a noob back then, and I've always wanted to meet you in-game. :lol: I kind of know you now, and I see you as someone who's quiet within this community. As in, you leave or "quit" the game for some time, you don't say anything. You come back, but again, you don't say anything about it. I like that about you, though. :) You're a good member of this community.

ArianaGrande143 wrote:Me!

Me means Meow.

omgomgomg Ariana, ilysm <3 You're the most sweetest girl I've ever met. You try to get along with everyone, which is a good thing. & even though your English isn't perfect, you're highly intelligent in certain areas. Such as your education - you KNOW what you're doing. You're a very smart, kindhearted girl. ;D I love talking to you because everything you say I find highly interesting. Not to mention, you're a trustable person :3

Mr. YouTube-famous Tuukka. We haven't really met properly, despite the fact that we have small conversations every now and then, but I really like you as a person. I've watched some of your YouTube videos, and they're pretty fawking great. When I saw that you were on Kingz server, I lowkey fangirled. :lol: Few days passed, something happened, and after that, I hated you a shit ton. :l I thought you were a diiiick lmao. But overall, you're chill af & it would be pretty cool if we started talking.

Oh gawd help me. I type way too much.
Last edited by LoveNoThot on Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveNoThot

Postby abdelrahman » Mon May 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Rate me,because of life
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 pm

abdelrahman wrote:Rate me,because of life

Because of life? Same af. Sadly, I don't know you as much. :( I read what None said about you, and the outcome of that was pretty good, so it must be true. I've looked at some of your posts, and you seem like a really kind person. You don't spam, and you don't seem to get involved in drama. It would be nice if we properly met because you seem like a really great person. :3
LoveNoThot

Postby Exposed » Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 pm

Rate me but just say the worst parts, that's the part that I can appreciate best
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby ihasarchery » Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 am

Gib

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:28 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:Me!
Me means Meow.

LoveNoThot wrote:omgomgomg Ariana, ilysm <3 You're the most sweetest girl I've ever met. You try to get along with everyone, which is a good thing. & even though your English isn't perfect, you're highly intelligent in certain areas. Such as your education - you KNOW what you're doing. You're a very smart, kindhearted girl. ;D I love talking to you because everything you say I find highly interesting. Not to mention, you're a trustable person :3

Ohh... Thanks po! MEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! ;3

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue May 30, 2017 12:33 am

Exposed wrote:Rate me but just say the worst parts, that's the part that I can appreciate best

If you say so.

First things first, you're a dckhead, or at least you try to act like one. Sometimes, I feel like you try too hard, and I question myself: "Is he really like that?" because it all seems too fake. I find it dumb how you try to degrade certain people, especially yourself.

I didn't think much of you at first - the REAL you. You weren't that interesting of a person to me :p Ever since Exposed blew up, I've noticed something different about your personality. All this hatred that you spew on these forums, whether it's for the lols or if you're actually serious about it, it makes me feel bad for you. :/

ihasarchery wrote:Gib

oh my gawd. I could write like ten essays that thoroughly explain how much I appreciate you. We haven't talked in so long, but that doesn't change how I feel towards you. You're an AMAZING friend, an AMAZING person, and I wouldn't want that to change. Ever. You've seen me at my worst, and I honestly can't thank you enough for everything that you've done.

You're the type of person I'd like to keep in contact with as we're growing older because I would love to see you succeed in life. You deserve everything good that comes into your life. I love how I can talk to you about anything and everything, and I love how you're willing to listen. c: You're truly a fucking remarkable person - one of a kind.

ArianaGrande143 wrote:Ohh... Thanks po! MEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! ;3

;D <3
LoveNoThot

Postby Exposed » Tue May 30, 2017 12:39 am

Thank you very much, the feedback will be helpful in making my "I'm a vindictive asshole" routine more convincing
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby lolman3o3 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 am

Archery is one of a kind, apparently.
Damn.
fuk u nubchery
Oh, and also, may I have your totally-not-biased, completely fair, caffeine-fueled opinion of me?
lolman3o3

Postby LNT » Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 am

LoveNoThot wrote:I've decided to jump on this bandwagon bc why not ;D

Basically, I'll be doing the same thing as None. All you have to do is post on this thread & I'll reply back w/ a short paragraph about what I think of you. :)

EDIT: these are prolly gonna be hella long bc I like to type and go into detail with stuff

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ImageImage
LNT

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue May 30, 2017 1:04 am

lolman3o3 wrote:Archery is one of a kind, apparently.
Damn.
fuk u nubchery
Oh, and also, may I have your totally-not-biased, completely fair, caffeine-fueled opinion of me?

lmaoo, u wh0re. You can be a total twat sometimes by offending me & shet. However, I always find myself not being mad at you. :lol: You're a funny d00d - like you're fucking hilarious. Also, your photoshopping skills are on point. One thing that used to bother me about you is how you misplaced the commas in your sentences xd

Our conversations can be totally random, and they'll make no sense at all :lol: that's one of the many reasons why I love talking to you. Honestly, you're one of a kind as well. Back when NOBODY in this community knew me, I would lurk on these forums & your name would pop up frequently. I've always wanted to meet you. You can say that I sort of looked up to you. Now that we actually know each other, all I wanna say is that ily, you stupid ho. xd
LoveNoThot

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue May 30, 2017 1:12 am

LNT wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:I've decided to jump on this bandwagon bc why not ;D

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LNT, my brother <3 I fawking adoreee you. I love how you put family first before anything else - that shows how loyal you are. Loyalty is hard to find. You've made my HH experience something worth to remember. You've actually taught me some valuable lessons, believe it or not. ;p You' re a wonderful person, and everything that you've done for me is appreciated. I TRULY appreciate everything. love ya, bro :P
LoveNoThot

Postby tuukka02 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:25 am

LoveNoThot wrote:

Mr. YouTube-famous Tuukka. We haven't really met properly, despite the fact that we have small conversations every now and then, but I really like you as a person. I've watched some of your YouTube videos, and they're pretty fawking great. When I saw that you were on Kingz server, I lowkey fangirled. :lol: Few days passed, something happened, and after that, I hated you a shit ton. :l I thought you were a diiiick lmao. But overall, you're chill af & it would be pretty cool if we started talking.

Oh gawd help me. I type way too much.

sometimes I wish I hadn't started YouTube because of all the fans. Not to get it confused, I love the support (ahem, 15 dollars YouTube revenue money now in my PayPal), but a lot of the time it gets annoying with people begging and I can't go on HH without being bombarded with PM's. And I am truly a different person than what I see like when the screen recorder is rolling. so I can see why you see/saw me as a dick.
IGN: tuukka02
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Fallxire
Egotistical Exposed wrote:Don't say hateful things. Don't spread misery. Save the forums.
tuukka02

Next

Return to Off Topic