making rap songs about everyones name

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 pm

post your name and ill try to make a *cringeworthy* rap about it
Last edited by Bawss on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Lightning » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 pm

do a nice fresh cringey dank lit fam bro no chill lit dab about the name "pussydestroyer69".
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:39 pm
Location: making my way downtown

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby LoveNoThot » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Me pls thx
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Lightning wrote:do a nice fresh cringey dank lit fam bro no chill lit dab about the name "pussydestroyer69".

my name is pussy destroyer

number 69

destroyin all dat pussy
my destryer like a titanic
they all be lickin my tip

she said she want the kush
but she had no money so she gave me da pussy
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:25 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Me pls thx

my name is love no thot

i dont fuck wit thots
and i aint jello



i cant think of anything else :lol:
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Lightning » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Bawss wrote:
Lightning wrote:do a nice fresh cringey dank lit fam bro no chill lit dab about the name "pussydestroyer69".

my name is pussy destroyer

number 69

destroyin all dat pussy
my destryer like a titanic
they all be lickin my tip

she said she want the kush
but she had no money so she gave me da pussy

mMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice m8
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:39 pm
Location: making my way downtown

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby LoveNoThot » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Bawss wrote:she said she want the kush
but she had no money so she gave me da pussy

It would sound a tiny bit better if you said "puss" instead.
Bawss wrote:and i aint jello

Where did you get jello from? :lol:
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Tralala69 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:44 pm

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Image
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Somewhere in the future

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 pm

This sounds like it'll be awesome. Write one about me. XD
User avatar
SinisterPotatoe
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am
Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Exposed » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:42 pm

I cringed so fucking hard

Do me

Please
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Exposed wrote:I cringed so fucking hard

Do me

Please

i will expose your bitch
and put her on all the porn sites
i ruin all the lives of people that fuck wit me
Last edited by Bawss on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Tralala69 wrote:meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i smoke all da kush
i be like tralala
ma homies call me smoke
cuz i smoke all da kush
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby 0Pursuited » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Bawss wrote:
Exposed wrote:I cringed so fucking hard

Do me

Please

i will expose your bitch
and put her on all* the porn sites
i ruin all the lives of people that fuck wit me
User avatar
0Pursuited
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:27 pm

0Pursuited wrote:
Bawss wrote:
Exposed wrote:I cringed so fucking hard

Do me

Please

i will expose your bitch
and put her on all* the porn sites
i ruin all the lives of people that fuck wit me

i ate a doughnut
i arrested a man
he said fuck you
i said "get persuited bitch"
and then i went back to get some extra doughnuts

Spoiler: show
i cant think of anything else to say
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Prostatus5 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Do me, just don't make it garbage.

Ooh killem.
Image
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show
Image

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
User avatar
Prostatus5
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Location: Central Florida - Thanks Raptor27 for the avatar!!

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Prostatus5 wrote:Do me, just don't make it garbage.

Ooh killem.


my name is prostatus 5
i am fucking garbage
my trickshots are all just luck

Spoiler: show
i dont know what else to say
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am

So you think you can fuckin' rap, kid?

I'll rap and it'll be ten times as cringe as your amateur bars

Bitch, you think I'm playing aroun'?
I got some sick beats
Your ass is going down.

I got the money
An I got the look
You look like a goddamn
Rusty fishhook

I can drop these beats all day
This ain't no fuckin game
You wanted to play
Your rhymes are fuckin tame

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
I paid your mom five bucks
And she gave me a blow

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
Bitch, you think you can rap?
Are you fuckin' slow?

Bitch you ain't nothing
I'm rollin' in dough
Don't you fuckin think
That you got any flow

You're so gay
You fuckin' glow
We both know
You're on the down-low

Fuckin amateurs

Like me
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby itblobboy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:12 am

Exposed wrote:So you think you can fuckin' rap, kid?

I'll rap and it'll be ten times as cringe as your amateur bars

Spoiler: show
Bitch, you think I'm playing aroun'?
I got some sick beats
Your ass is going down.

I got the money
An I got the look
You look like a goddamn
Rusty fishhook

I can drop these beats all day
This ain't no fuckin game
You wanted to play
Your rhymes are fuckin tame

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
I paid your mom five bucks
And she gave me a blow

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
Bitch, you think you can rap?
Are you fuckin' slow?

Bitch you ain't nothing
I'm rollin' in dough
Don't you fuckin think
That you got any flow

You're so gay
You fuckin' glow
We both know
You're on the down-low

Fuckin amateurs

Like me


Listen, you daft?
Do I really haft
ta shut your mouth for you,
to silence that draft?

If you add up the stupid
of all the stuff you did,
wouldn't meet the IQs,
of the dumbasses to be bruised,
by the mad skills of this "lucky new kid"!

Hey Exposed, what's that mean?
You're just a wealth of obscene
raucous and deafening blunders.
Your ass couldn't sneak by,
or pass for a weak try
to stalk us while passing gas thunders!

Ya rap's shit outta ammo.
You'd get your shit into camo'
'bout as well's a square hole
a round peg would fit in!

Wanna choke me from behind, just try it.
Whatta joke, think I'm blind? Can't deny it,
I'd spy it wittin' a minute,
defy it wit' this rhyme riot I'm spittin'!

I wouldn't step on,
if you'd just step off!
Your microbe sized brain
in your skull shaped trough,
tells you you're breeze cool,
when it's only disease, fool!
Germs got your bod hijacked,
your doctor says "lie back,
"your rap's more a dry hack
than it is a wet-cough!"

If whack rhyme's a plague,
kid, you're an epidemic,
to call you anti-dope's like sayin'
Hitler's anti-Semitic!
You ain't got nothin' yet kid,
get ridda that smug grin.
You better hope it lasts while it's fun,
I got beats and rhymes
that neva' been done,
and'll turn this loss into a GAME WON.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 am

See, that's good, but it's so fucking unoriginal I died.

I mean, really, it's not that hard to rhyme without copying and pasting someone else's stuffs, in this case a comic.

Really, step up your game.
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am

itblobboy wrote:
Exposed wrote:So you think you can fuckin' rap, kid?

I'll rap and it'll be ten times as cringe as your amateur bars

Spoiler: show
Bitch, you think I'm playing aroun'?
I got some sick beats
Your ass is going down.

I got the money
An I got the look
You look like a goddamn
Rusty fishhook

I can drop these beats all day
This ain't no fuckin game
You wanted to play
Your rhymes are fuckin tame

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
I paid your mom five bucks
And she gave me a blow

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
Bitch, you think you can rap?
Are you fuckin' slow?

Bitch you ain't nothing
I'm rollin' in dough
Don't you fuckin think
That you got any flow

You're so gay
You fuckin' glow
We both know
You're on the down-low

Fuckin amateurs

Like me


Listen, you daft?
Do I really haft
ta shut your mouth for you,
to silence that draft?

If you add up the stupid
of all the stuff you did,
wouldn't meet the IQs,
of the dumbasses to be bruised,
by the mad skills of this "lucky new kid"!

Hey Exposed, what's that mean?
You're just a wealth of obscene
raucous and deafening blunders.
Your ass couldn't sneak by,
or pass for a weak try
to stalk us while passing gas thunders!

Ya rap's shit outta ammo.
You'd get your shit into camo'
'bout as well's a square hole
a round peg would fit in!

Wanna choke me from behind, just try it.
Whatta joke, think I'm blind? Can't deny it,
I'd spy it wittin' a minute,
defy it wit' this rhyme riot I'm spittin'!

I wouldn't step on,
if you'd just step off!
Your microbe sized brain
in your skull shaped trough,
tells you you're breeze cool,
when it's only disease, fool!
Germs got your bod hijacked,
your doctor says "lie back,
"your rap's more a dry hack
than it is a wet-cough!"

If whack rhyme's a plague,
kid, you're an epidemic,
to call you anti-dope's like sayin'
Hitler's anti-Semitic!
You ain't got nothin' yet kid,
get ridda that smug grin.
You better hope it lasts while it's fun,
I got beats and rhymes
that neva' been done,
and'll turn this loss into a GAME WON.

Exposed wrote:So you think you can fuckin' rap, kid?

I'll rap and it'll be ten times as cringe as your amateur bars

Bitch, you think I'm playing aroun'?
I got some sick beats
Your ass is going down.

I got the money
An I got the look
You look like a goddamn
Rusty fishhook

I can drop these beats all day
This ain't no fuckin game
You wanted to play
Your rhymes are fuckin tame

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
I paid your mom five bucks
And she gave me a blow

Rap is fuckin gay
But I got my flow
Bitch, you think you can rap?
Are you fuckin' slow?

Bitch you ain't nothing
I'm rollin' in dough
Don't you fuckin think
That you got any flow

You're so gay
You fuckin' glow
We both know
You're on the down-low

Fuckin amateurs

Like me


when did this become a disstrack thread
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Daruni » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 am

*facepalm*

White people.
Image
User avatar
Daruni
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 am

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:36 am

Daruni wrote:*facepalm*

White people.


Like you
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby itblobboy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:43 am

Exposed wrote:See, that's good, but it's so fucking unoriginal I died.

I mean, really, it's not that hard to rhyme without copying and pasting someone else's stuffs, in this case a comic.

Really, step up your game.

Haha, I know, I didn't expect nobody to find out. I just thought it would be fun. I have never rapped in my life and do not intend to start, sorry.
Daruni wrote:*facepalm*

White people.

Sure. I do what I do because I'm white, not because of my cultural tendencies. You're a real shining beacon of social justice, bucko.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Exposed wrote:See, that's good, but it's so fucking unoriginal I died.

I mean, really, it's not that hard to rhyme without copying and pasting someone else's stuffs, in this case a comic.

Really, step up your game.

Haha, I know, I didn't expect nobody to find out. I just thought it would be fun. I have never rapped in my life and do not intend to start, sorry.


No need to apologize, none at all! I find your refusal to rap pleasing in a sense, considering that rap really isn't music.

Go classical of go die.
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: making rap songs about everyones name

Postby Bawss » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Daruni wrote:*facepalm*

White people.

im black
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests