Roast the Bezu above you

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Bezu » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Exposed wrote:Perhaps Bezu should learn to speak one language well before he tries learning a second.

Love mauling is not a thing between anyone, unless it is. My logic is infallible, you cannot n any way beat this argument.

I fucking love you

I yet again, beg for differ, claiming that something is not a thing between anyone is practically the same as saying that context is irrelevant, something I doubt you agree with (If anything, I probably inappropriately my sentence, in which case let me know).
As a side note, your self-proclaimed infallible argument could be debunked using informal fallacy, which it itself is.

I lovingly fuck you
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 am

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 am

Every time I read your posts my intelligence decreases

I find your argument to be a phallusy

You dick

You wonderful, wonderful dick
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Bezu » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:13 am

Exposed wrote:Every time I read your posts my intelligence decreases

I find your argument to be a phallusy

You dick

You wonderful, wonderful dick

/* OOG */
I concur, your intelligence doesn't decrease in any permanent manner, it is the same as practicing physical exercises, they will exhaust you at first but you will find yourself in a better way after eating proteins, and pills.

I know you love me

now rub me
/* END OF OOG */

I'm not calling Bezu stupid, but albeit knowing all his flaws and every and out in his life, he fails to roast himself.

And now you logged off, leaving me alone, with a whole lot of predators attempting to roast me
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 am

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:36 am

it we're be mine pleasing

ur post am killings me
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Bezu » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:40 am

Exposed wrote:it we're be mine pleasing

ur post am killings me

Sorry, english not your first language
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 am

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Exposed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:42 am

Lolol Ur A Srupid Noob...HaHa I Am Engilsh Speeker U Dumfuck Haha Lol
User avatar
Exposed
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Bezu » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:45 am

Exposed wrote:Lolol Ur A Srupid Noob...HaHa I Am Engilsh Speeker U Dumfuck Haha Lol

lmao u noob you dont provide the proof and expect the sir to believed?!
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 am

Re: Compliment the person above you

Postby itblobboy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Yay, I get to compliment you now. ^_^

Aw... That kinda made my day, I didn't expect that.

Bezu, I find you nice enough to notice, but I still don't pay attention to you because it's somewhat unpleasant for me.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Compliment the person above you

Postby Bezu » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:40 am

I find you nice enough to notice as well!
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:46 am

Re: Compliment the person above you

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:00 am

Bezu wrote:I find you nice enough to notice as well!

I have to notice you too much because your red demonic eyes stare into my soul. I find that as more of a good thing, because then there's a purpose to reading most of your posts.
Image
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show
Image

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
User avatar
Prostatus5
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Location: Central Florida - Thanks Raptor27 for the avatar!!

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby sushislinger » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:12 pm

pro status has pro stats...


*cringes*
IGN: sushislinger
Image
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
User avatar
sushislinger
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am
Location: hunting people in PVP server for some quick cash

Re: Roast the Bezu above you

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:29 pm

sushislinger wrote:pro status has pro stats...


*cringes*

I don't play Helmet Heroes, so you can put your cringing away. Otherwise, it's the truth if you're talking about WoW.

Anyway, you sling sushi. I don't know much else about you other than your rather creative name. Well done there.
Image
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show
Image

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
User avatar
Prostatus5
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Location: Central Florida - Thanks Raptor27 for the avatar!!

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests