Tell me how you think HH monsters came to be?

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Tell me how you think HH monsters came to be?

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Like always when you kill a new monster on HH you get info about that certain breed of monster and you get to read about them, but like always everyone has there own opinion of how these monsters came to exist and I would love to hear them.

Example: I think the kraken was made when the magmagon decided to mate with a Repguana and as cute as it may sound the kraken is more like a abomination coated with a whole lot of NOPE. :lol:

Lightning: 60 points ( your story is over-powering)

koalasium: 30 points

Tralala69: 29.8 points ( almost beating koalasium)

Exposed : 27 points ( true but you forgot the war on the island, read about the enforcer set)

Poodle: 17 points ( it makes tooo mush sense)

SILVER_BULLET: 15 points ( my reply to Bawss was tooo realistic) :roll:

Bawss: 10 points( I needed to help you) without help--- 7 points

Skylox : -1 points( you were too damn boring look around you everyone was writing non-sense)
Last edited by SILVER_BULLET1 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Co-leader of hydrax

Spoiler: show
My name's Tony on discord
SILVER_BULLET1

Re: Tell me how you think HH monsters came to be?

Postby koalasium » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:01 pm

It actually dates back to around 8000 BCE, where the ancestral junction of the monsters lay in the now-extinct monster, the Purple Bouncer. Some steamy stuff happened between the Purple Bouncers and the Goo Cubes, making Green Bouncers and Purple Goos. Now, according to petroglyphs found in the dungeons, the Goo Cubes were imprisoned by the Purple Bouncers after the Goo Cubes attempted to incite rebellion in their offspring. Luckily for the Goo Cubes, as the Purple Bouncers were soon hunted to extinction by beta-stage "heroes." These heroes called themselves "Helmet Heroes," and they took joy in fighting and killing.

An entire history of feudal lords and witchcraft lies behind the origins of the beholders and the night stalkers, but that's for another time.

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Exposed » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:20 pm

Of course, the creatures on Elandra island have a completely different lineage. All life in HH today came from one common ancestor - the photophyte. As the photophyte evolved, the main landmass of the world broke apart in a series of earthquakes, creating Elandra Island, Some of these light-consuming bacteria adapted to darker places, becoming goo cubes, while others became multicellular and developed leaves, like leaflings and the trees of Elandra Island.

The story of selective breeding, the rise of pets, and the force known as ghakru, as well as the Elandra War, all stemmed indirectly from these events.
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby Poodle » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Originally there were only three basic things in existence. Basic animals, basic plants, and basic fungi. Then the people came from Earth. There was only one at first, and he did not allow any others to know he was there. He was an insane scientist, and he decided to see what would happen if he tried to cross-breed the basic species. He created the basic species monsters.

Eventually he died and a few more people came to the planet. They found the strange creature walking the planet and modified them. Yes, the first actually threatening GMO creations. After them came quantum physicists who brought along the magic and much of the evil.

More stuff happened but I'm not trying to explain that right now :lol:
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby Bawss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Mad ricky hired a scientist to create TONS of monsters so the black hoods would rule
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Postby Skylox » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:51 pm

They evolved just like our animals
Skylox

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Bawss wrote:Mad ricky hired a scientist to create TONS of monsters so the black hoods would rule

It was not until King jong un was rape that Mad ricky mad his scientist to protect him but Adolf hitler was the one reponsible for the rape and said that the magamagons told him to do so but it turns out that the green bouncher was the one behind it all sense world war 1 to 2 germany was force to take orders from the krakens until the green bouncher took over sense then they have been making monsters in order for the Black Bullets to take over the world it was only when all the forces of the oppostie side decided to make a living been so powerful that he could eat chicken while playing his fiv games. He was the ture order of the world and his name was robby he soon died and SILVER_BULLET took his place and a fleet Abmiral in the HH marines named coke_na_rc the two quickly became best friends as they both smoked weed everyday and killed green bounchers for everyone sake.

Co-leader of hydrax

SILVER_BULLET1

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Skylox wrote:They evolved just like our animals

boring.........

Co-leader of hydrax

SILVER_BULLET1

Postby Tralala69 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:09 pm

a beholder and kreeton had sexual intervention and make the Kreetus
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Tralala69 wrote:a beholder and kreeton had sexual intervention and make the Kreetus

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

but you got the point

Co-leader of hydrax

SILVER_BULLET1

Postby Tralala69 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:17 pm

SILVER_BULLET1 wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:a beholder and kreeton had sexual intervention and make the Kreetus

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

but you got the point

that was the whole point
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby monsterball » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:18 pm

i think rob just made em like eh this looks pretty cool ill just put this in hh and stuff dude
WE MONSTERS ONLY HAVE ONE WAY TO SAY HELLO LETS GVG!

monsterball

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 pm

that was the whole point

yes it was, why didn't I see it before the beholder and kreeton both love each other but i never thought that king joug un was rape by both the beholders and kreeton so Adolf Hitler is not a bad man.

Co-leader of hydrax

SILVER_BULLET1

Postby Lightning » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:27 pm

*Inhales to get into old man storytelling voice*
It all started when Robby was conducting an experiment with Gret, long before the world of Helmet Heroes existed. They were trying to come up with the formula for the magic that the mage class has, but it unleashed something else upon the world, all because of their greatest enemy: Nick because I googled douchebag names and this was the first result. Nick was watching from an abandoned house near the home of Gret and Robby, because he couldn't afford anything better. Robby stole all his fame and ideas. They came up with an idea for the game together, but then Gret came in and Robby left Nick, stealing all of his ideas, claiming them for his own. Nick wanted his revenge, so at nightfall when the two fell asleep, he crept into their house. He pulled out a formula he had created, it took years, but he finally knew how to make the formula to ruin the utopia Robby had tried to create. Nick mixed together a bunch of potions, until a mix came out. Gret awoke to hear the sound of potions being mixed, a sound he knew very well. He walked into the room. "Robby... why the hell are you awake...?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes, but then when he turned on the light, he saw Nick. "It's you..." Gret said, grimly. Nick let out an evil clichelaugh. It was too late, as a portal was slowly forming from the fumes coming out of the potion bottle. Robby heard all the commotion. He was busy watching Sugoi quest for Kokoro, being a huge anime fan, but it was so loud that he unplugged his earbuds and ran in, soon to find himself paralyzed with fear from the portal. Soon, silhouettes of... odd looking creatures came flying out, being separated all across lands of different types. Nick continued laughing maniacally, until a brick monster came falling onto him. The monster of bricks looked ready to attack, but Robby snapped out of it and killed the odd creature. Names were given to these creatures, many are still being discovered, and to this day, the place where these creatures came from is unknown...
I have too much freetime lmao
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 pm

omg this is a real work of art I love it I guess because of you I have to start giving out points

Co-leader of hydrax

SILVER_BULLET1

Return to Off Topic