The audacity!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

The audacity!

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:06 am

Sorry sir Johnromeo but I really felt the need to call you out on this.

Seriously though, if you wanted a avatar from me so bad that you had to resort to stealing and modifying M174 and FIre's avatars then just pm me and we can work something out...

context: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48110&start=50
MisoSoup247

Re: The audacity!

Postby Prostatus5 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Plagiarism at it's finest right here. Even if you want something that badly, I'm sure it isn't THAT bad to where you would need to go out and steal from someone else like that. There's no point. It's not even what he asked for in the first place. :lol:
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Boozy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:58 am

Heh, he straight up jacked it up with the paint. Clever but asshole move none the less.
Boozy

Postby Official_VyzymZ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:12 am

I have the same feeling with you Miso, in another way.

I think we need to have an action about these kind of stuff.
Official_VyzymZ

Postby Poodle » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 am

People are abusing other people's sigs :evil:
Attachments
Sig thief.PNG
Sig thief.PNG (44.66 KiB) Viewed 929 times
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:46 pm

It's so shitty I consider it original content tho
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby belding » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:10 pm

i just saw someone stole the avatar Miso made for Soul Slayer. What is wrong with people?
belding

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:42 pm

belding wrote:i just saw someone stole the avatar Miso made for Soul Slayer. What is wrong with people?

They must really like Miso.
Or someone likes the idea of someone being hung other than Soul Slayer.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
Prostatus5

Postby ekamxd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 pm

belding wrote:i just saw someone stole the avatar Miso made for Soul Slayer. What is wrong with people?

tralala guy?
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
ekamxd

Postby Exposed » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:39 pm

ekamxd wrote:

tralala guy?

He also stole TurdLing's signature.
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby Official_VyzymZ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:52 pm

It makes me cry to think that it isnt illegal. Damn this era.
Official_VyzymZ

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Official_VyzymZ wrote:It makes me cry to think that it isnt illegal. Damn this era.

If Miso wants to (I doubt he would) he has all the rights in the world to consider it plagiarism, which is illegal. It wasn't intended for use by other people except for one, therefore he can issue claims about this being illegal. But, again, he wouldn't do that, it's ridiculous.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
Prostatus5

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:38 am

auctually i share this forum account with someone who cant make one. But he took the avatar not me. I just deleted it right now. About the signature i found it on google images so really i just took it from there. But by all means does it really matter? i mean i found it on google so its not plagiarizing.
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby Poodle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 am

Tralala69 wrote:auctually i share this forum account with someone who cant make one. But he took the avatar not me. I just deleted it right now. About the signature i found it on google images so really i just took it from there. But by all means does it really matter? i mean i found it on google so its not plagiarizing.

The amount of wrongness in this post is insane. "I share this account and he took the avatar not me." "But I found it on Google so its not plagiarizing." First off, you said that the other person put it on, but then you said that YOU found it on Google. Second, the images on Google are usually copyrighted- it says on the tab, "Images may be subject to copyright."
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby Bezu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 am

Poodle wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:auctually i share this forum account with someone who cant make one. But he took the avatar not me. I just deleted it right now. About the signature i found it on google images so really i just took it from there. But by all means does it really matter? i mean i found it on google so its not plagiarizing.

The amount of wrongness in this post is insane. "I share this account and he took the avatar not me." "But I found it on Google so its not plagiarizing." First off, you said that the other person put it on, but then you said that YOU found it on Google. Second, the images on Google are usually copyrighted- it says on the tab, "Images may be subject to copyright."

I believe he meant that he stole the signature while the avatar was stolen by the person he shares the account with.
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 am

Bezu wrote:
Poodle wrote:

I believe he meant that he stole the signature while the avatar was stolen by the person he shares the account with.

Yes bezu has it right. I took the sig from google images. and my friend who uses this forum account put the avatar but i deleted it. And I found it on google images and i am not gonna run around and find if someone already has it -_- i removed the avatar but the sig what does it matter! it is from google images and i downloaded it and uploaded it to imgur so i could use it. But it its that big of a deal ill remove it
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:26 am

Tralala69 wrote:Yes bezu has it right. I took the sig from google images. and my friend who uses this forum account put the avatar but i deleted it. And I found it on google images and i am not gonna run around and find if someone already has it -_- i removed the avatar but the sig what does it matter! it is from google images and i downloaded it and uploaded it to imgur so i could use it. But it its that big of a deal ill remove it

Google actually has a service to remove images via DMCA, or the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you feel the need to, and you have the proper paperwork that the image is yours, you can take it down and make everyone stop using it. Just because you found an image on Google doesn't mean that it's in the public domain entirely. It is impolite to use other people's signatures and avatars. As they say, don't believe (or, in this case, use) everything you see on the internet.

Also, on top of that, downloading it and uploading it to imgur is trying to claim it as your own, which is basically the definition of plagiarism.
Last edited by Prostatus5 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
Prostatus5

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:28 am

ok i am gonna just take it down because i dont wanna argue over this. i put it because i dont know how to make sigs or avatars and no one ever asks me if i want one..sometimes i even offer to pay for them but still nothing. but ill go take it down
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby Exposed » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:29 am

Tralala69 wrote:ok i am gonna just take it down because i dont wanna argue over this. i put it because i dont know how to make sigs or avatars and no one ever asks me if i want one..sometimes i even offer to pay for them but still nothing. but ill go take it down

Err...

It's the other one, not the emperor one lolz
Exposed

Location: distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste distaste

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 am

Exposed wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:ok i am gonna just take it down because i dont wanna argue over this. i put it because i dont know how to make sigs or avatars and no one ever asks me if i want one..sometimes i even offer to pay for them but still nothing. but ill go take it down

Err...

It's the other one, not the emperor one lolz

i knew that lmao gimme a sec
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby Bezu » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 am

**Pay me no attention**
Tralala69 wrote:
Bezu wrote:
Poodle wrote:The amount of wrongness in this post is insane. "I share this account and he took the avatar not me." "But I found it on Google so its not plagiarizing." First off, you said that the other person put it on, but then you said that YOU found it on Google. Second, the images on Google are usually copyrighted- it says on the tab, "Images may be subject to copyright."

Yes bezu has it right. I took the sig from google images. and my friend who uses this forum account put the avatar but i deleted it. And I found it on google images and i am not gonna run around and find if someone already has it -_- i removed the avatar but the sig what does it matter! it is from google images and i downloaded it and uploaded it to imgur so i could use it. But it its that big of a deal ill remove it

Logically, you'd figure the signature didn't create itself, as in someone who took the time to (have someone) create it is already using it.
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:33 am

well i took it out. I will figure something else out
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Postby Exposed » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:35 am

Tralala69 wrote:well i took it out. I will figure something else out

You were actually really nice about that

I'm mildly impressed
Exposed

Postby Tralala69 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:36 am

Exposed wrote:
Tralala69 wrote:well i took it out. I will figure something else out

You were actually really nice about that

I'm mildly impressed

well people in game consider me to be nice and i hate knowing that i did something that made someone mad. I always try to fix my mistakes. So i will never give people trouble when i am in the wrong
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Return to Off Topic