Why I quit.

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Why I quit.

Postby Lightning » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:06 am

My account, FlameSkull, still has area teleport, a companion luck pet with decent armor, and pet orb specialization.
If anyone would like my account, please tell me. I really don't care for this game anymore. Oh well, I knew I'd quit sometime.
There is also my cowboy, @PainfulDeath. It has pets and others on it. I'll be keeping that in case if I return someday, even though that most likely will not happen. I had a good run playing this game, but life has gotten in the way. My father has lost his life to ALS in March, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do without him. Many times, I have thought of committing suicide. I almost did it the other day, and I once almost slit my throat in front of my own mom, and Helmet Heroes isn't helping. It is just pulling me away from the other things I love. I will be drawing from now on, trying to improve as much as possible. Thank you to all who helped me, these people in particular:
asunafromsao
DeathStroke8
Derpy_Chris
I also gave up because I have received death threats over this game, and this game just fell apart so quickly.
And more, that is all I can think of from the top of my head. And thank you to those who have dealt with my forum shitposting. I'm sorry, lol.
Well, this is goodbye. Good luck to all of you, and I only ask for one favor:
Remember me as Edgelord.
Goodbye.
-FlameSkull.
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Re: Why I quit.

Postby XxAhmedxX » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:32 am

So sorry for your loss bro.
Spoiler: show
IGN:AhmedKhaled123.

Can i have a damn?
https://discord.gg/eCphx9j (My discord server.)
XxAhmedxX

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:55 am

I never knew you but I have to say one thing - I hope your future is successful,prosperous and of course: happy.
Good luck in life bro :oops:
Sinister_Diablo

Postby Herobrine952 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 pm

ooh ill take the account!(lol no im not a beggar)waiting for someone to say it thogh.
Goodbye…Good luck…Be successful and don't commit suicide(its not good for uour health)
Farewell my friend…
BUYING ALL HP, MP, MAGIC, DEFENSE BOOKS 50K EACH
ign: Herobrine952
Herobrine952

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:09 pm

So sorry to hear this. I hope you recover from your depression, and I wish you the best.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Bezu » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:18 pm

Really sorry to hear this, I have suddenly lost my father in March as well, albeit under presumably lighter circumstances. If you ever want to talk about such a thing, don't hesitate to contact me in whatever ways you can, including HH (Maybe have a little one on one?).
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby coolbie16 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Really sorry to hear about that, Lightning! I hope you feel happier!
This game is fucking dead now which is really upsetting but alas, all good and mediocre things must come to an end some day

gamer54 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EVEN IF MY PET IS INSIDE I CAN GET LUCK
coolbie16

Postby imjustchris » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Man, i feel so sorry for you. It was painful to hear about your dad's passing. I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. Im always here for you no matter what. I know its hard to live without your father. Theres no need to do dirty stuff to yourself. If you come back to HH, you can talk to me or DeathStroke8. It would nice if you'd come back to HH to help you more. We would miss you. Mostly me. You've been such a great best friend. Hope you come stop by in the forums or HH to play for a while. Good luck in life my true friend. You got this, dont give up for your family and friends. ;)
-Chris
IGN: FryChicken
Guild:
Spoiler: show
Subscribe to ImJust Chriz :P

imjustchris

Return to Off Topic