rip America

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: rip America

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 pm

PLSKICKME wrote:Arguing about the presidents is stupid af.

[Proceeds to give opinions about presidency]

Legit.

What's it to you if we discuss our interests? You still put your ideas out there, so you insulting us like that serves as an ad hominem. You've lost your creditability.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:31 pm

robby you should delete this topic its just full of shit and hate
My IGN is: Tuna_taco
quentin_thell

lol

Postby DaviM12 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:42 am

>: 3
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
Spoiler: show
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
DaviM12

Postby Tat » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:44 am

funny tuna :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^__^
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby iamshumage » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:16 am

Rip
Last edited by iamshumage on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamshumage

Location: Seoul,South Korea in the heart of arabella 하이스쿨 - 러브온 Annyeong!

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:21 am

My gawd, you need to remove that image immediately.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby iamshumage » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

ihasarchery wrote:My gawd, you need to remove that image immediately.

why?
iamshumage

Location: Seoul,South Korea in the heart of arabella 하이스쿨 - 러브온 Annyeong!

Postby Misterman22 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:23 am

iamshumage wrote:

why?

MY EYES

DEAR GOD GET ME SOME BLEACH
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:29 am

Misterman22 wrote:
iamshumage wrote:

why?

MY EYES

DEAR GOD GET ME SOME BLEACH

Pls supply me with some bleach as well.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Re: Goodbye America

Postby isa467 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:11 pm

quentin_thell wrote:
PistolPete wrote:It makes me want to cry reading this uneducated bs. You dont even live in America...
And for all yall who wanna move to Canada, do it, cuz we dont want you here anyway :lol:

agreed

Now we know who the racist wastemans of HH are ^^^
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby Poodle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

quentin_thell wrote:robby you should delete this topic its just full of shit and hate

Spoiler: show
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby quentin_thell » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:29 pm

isa467 wrote:
quentin_thell wrote:
PistolPete wrote:It makes me want to cry reading this uneducated bs. You dont even live in America...
And for all yall who wanna move to Canada, do it, cuz we dont want you here anyway :lol:

agreed

Now we know who the racist wastemans of HH are ^^^

what makes us racist?
quentin_thell

Postby quentin_thell » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Poodle wrote:
quentin_thell wrote:robby you should delete this topic its just full of shit and hate

whats wrong with deleting it? Its a stupid ass post... America made a choice and you cant do shit about it so why worry... I personally like the choice thats all and MOST people here are bashing him because they dont know shit about whats going on.
quentin_thell

Postby Skylox » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:40 pm

I'm not a member of the USA but i say let's watch the show and see what actually happens.
Skylox

Postby Misterman22 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Skylox wrote:I'm not a member of the USA but i say let's watch the show and see what actually happens.

The racist fucks who make up a significant portion of Trump fans are gonna abuse anyone in a hijab.

Take a look at this. It's depressing. https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Yikes, I didn't mean to start a flame war, I was just stating how america is going to be now.

People say that Trump isn't a racist, misogynist, homophobic etc... well...

Racism here

Homophobia

If you have facebook:

Proof of him being racist in his speeches

Him being mysoginistic in more than 1 occasion

Well... the list can go on to be honest. He is a terrible person, and he is most likely going to cause America to rot. His fans are racist, and attack black people at rallies of his, and religious people are even not following their religion just incase they get attacked, or murdered! :) from

So, next time I don't think you should really explain how good trump is, because in his rallies, he's defined himself to be probably the worst president to come into the elections ever since whenever. 50 years of progress gone towards equality is now gone due to him being an anti lgbt president, and wanting to literally deport a whole entire religion, don't forget the mexicans!

If you do support him, you support the murder and isolation of Islamic people and Mexicans, you also support gay people being shocked straight ( which is impossible ), you also support gay people being unable to have rights, you support females losing rights...

I guess that makes you racist, homophobic AND mysoginistic. Glad I know more about you alex, and quinten :) I just hope that the Congress aren't dumb enough to pass over his " laws " he will place to ruin America.

I mean, I guess Hillary isn't the BEST replacement, but she isn't a racist, homophobic, mysoginistic, not-at-all-qualified-to-be-president bigot who will ruin America. She won't ruin 50 years of work that people, including Bernie Sanders and other famous equalists, have DIED to gain.

I could really go on the list on how both Trump and Pence are terrible humans but I've already proven how much human trash they are so whatever
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:08 pm

And I think you'll find that they do want people there, infact, they're accepting refugees from America
They weren't before Trump became president... Hmm...
Mariofan1

Postby PistolPete » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:

And I think you'll find that they do want people there, infact, they're accepting refugees from America

Good then go :lol:
PistolPete

Postby Skylox » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:31 pm

Misterman22 wrote:
Skylox wrote:I'm not a member of the USA but i say let's watch the show and see what actually happens.

The racist fucks who make up a significant portion of Trump fans are gonna abuse anyone in a hijab.

Take a look at this. It's depressing. https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

Btw just to make clear I wouldn't vote for trump nor hilary. I know about crap choices for presidents cause my country always does that, I'm just trying to say let's wait and see what changes in uh 1 week?
Skylox

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:45 pm

PistolPete wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:

Good then go :lol:

just like trump, you avoid the other main post I did, lol!

but, i don't need to leave, I live in the UK, so i'm not entirely affected by him; Unless he starts world war three.
Mariofan1

Postby Misterman22 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:Unless he starts world war three.

It's already started.
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby isa467 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:35 pm

I thought brexit was bad for us but it's nothing compared to what happened to America. Also if you're a trump supporter it means your a racist little twat and I've lost any respect I ever had for you, personally I shouldn't really care about this since I live in England but if I ever saw a trump supporter any where I'd beat em up. It's hitler all over again, trump as hitler and Muslims as the Holocausts.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby Misterman22 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 pm

isa467 wrote:It's hitler all over again

Yes. This is exactly how Nazi Germany started.

Also, Brexit was pretty shaking to. Dun hate on me for this, but I think that Britain may be better off not in the EU. Not sure tho
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby PistolPete » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:53 pm

isa467 wrote:I thought brexit was bad for us but it's nothing compared to what happened to America. Also if you're a trump supporter it means your a racist little twat and I've lost any respect I ever had for you, personally I shouldn't really care about this since I live in England but if I ever saw a trump supporter any where I'd beat em up. It's hitler all over again, trump as hitler and Muslims as the Holocausts.

Could you explain how he is the next Hitler instead of going on a rant with no evidence? I would really like to hear your reasoning and prove it wrong :D
PistolPete

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:10 pm

PistolPete wrote:
isa467 wrote:I thought brexit was bad for us but it's nothing compared to what happened to America. Also if you're a trump supporter it means your a racist little twat and I've lost any respect I ever had for you, personally I shouldn't really care about this since I live in England but if I ever saw a trump supporter any where I'd beat em up. It's hitler all over again, trump as hitler and Muslims as the Holocausts.

Could you explain how he is the next Hitler instead of going on a rant with no evidence? I would really like to hear your reasoning and prove it wrong :D

Did you see my post or did you ignore it?

Anyway, Hitler hated Jews, and Trump literally hates all Mexicans, and Muslims. Hitler though that Mexicans were doing things wrong. e.g. all of them being illegal, claiming all Muslims are terrorists, and hitler called out jews for stealing all of the people's money, and literally blamed EVERYTHING on the jews.

The general formula of genocide is taking place with Trump. He's "defining" what it is to be an American, and Hitler defined what it was to be a Herman. He has a lot of nationalism that leads to threats. You might think that he won't cause another genocide or any kind, but there are two different thoughts that were with the Holocaust:

- premeditation and building up. Either way, it was his plan all along or over time, opportunities came by and pushed him to that goal

Hitler began his career with empowering germany, and lead to the Holocaust with burning jews, and to deport the weaker non-germans

Trump is at the moment deciding to be anti lgbt, " making america great again "/ empowering america and wants to deport all illegal mexicans, and literally barricade a WHOLE religion out of a country.

if you can't see how they're similar, then damn, you sure are one heck of a brainwashed youth.

But lets compare them even further as bullet points, I'll highlight different words.

Hitler:

- used racism to rise to power
- wanted to deport many cultures including jews, muslims, etc. Anyone anti-nazi
- wanted to make germany great again
- anti jew fascist
- blames jews for all of germany's problems
- thought jews should wear specials ids

Trump:

- uses racism to rise to power
- wants to deport muslims and mexicans
- promises to make america great again
- anti muslim fascist
- blames immigrants for america's problems
- thinks muslims should also wear special ids.
Mariofan1

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic