rip America

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: rip America

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:21 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
quentin_thell wrote:what did Obama do that was useful?

A ton of useful things. Have you been living under a rock? I suggest you googling that question since it's too much to type. & unlike Trump, Obama is a gentleman. He doesn't talk about grabbing women by the puss, he doesn't sexually assault/harass women either, and he doesn't promote hate. Obama is just a great person overall.

1) Trump didn't sexually harass women he has no need to
2) if obama did useful things name at least 1
My IGN is: Tuna_taco
quentin_thell

Re: Goodbye America

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Re: Little did you expect I'm an EMOTIONLESS BASTARD

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 pm

quentin_thell wrote:I think your just mad

Spoiler: show
Why tho

People say I seem upset all the fuckin time but I'm really mellow. You're a nuisance to concern me with how my behavior is perceived.
Last edited by itblobboy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Boozy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:47 pm

quentin_thell wrote:
what did Obama do that was useful?

What did Obama do that was useful you ask? Moron?

Because of the Affordable Care Act, I for the first time in my entire life actually have my own healthcare plan.

I can now go to the doctor, afford my meds and such without having to worry about x,xxx going against my credit because doctor bills are hard as hell to pay off, Within the first year they are already trying to sue.

What was that again? Don't talk at all if you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're speaking on. Period.

And guess what? Trump wants to undo all that. Fuck'n educate yourself people.

Oh wait, forgot all that did was give the bums free health care and increased taxes on families who actually work and try to support themselves...

No. I'm far from a fucking bum, i work daily. My gf works daily. It serves to help people such as myself believe it or not. Please do your research.
Boozy

Postby Misterman22 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:16 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
quentin_thell wrote:what did Obama do that was useful?

A ton of useful things. Have you been living under a rock? I suggest you googling that question since it's too much to type. & unlike Drumpf, Obama is a gentleman. He doesn't talk about grabbing women by the puss, he doesn't sexually assault/harass women either, and he doesn't promote hate. Obama is just a great person overall.

Obama was a great president despite all the criticism he gets. I really think he tried to do his best, and I think that to a degree he succeeded. If only he could run for a 3rd term. He would have my vote. If I was 18.
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 pm

quentin_thell

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:43 pm

quentin_thell wrote:k

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:46 pm

itblobboy wrote:
quentin_thell wrote:k

k
quentin_thell

Postby Boozy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 pm

quentin_thell What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Boozy

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Postby Boozy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Note: before i continue with a bunch of shit to kill your trolling with my own, i'd like to reply with: In a society, people work day to day jobs to pay for goods. When you live in that society everybody pays tax. The system was created to be fair to all whom lives in it.

Even people who live offgrid gets healthcare long as they don't make over 10,000 a year. Which when they supply their own energy, food, water, shelter, its obvious they don't.

You can live off grid and live like your own king in your own vision. Doesn't mean you're poor. You actually work harder for the live style YOU WANT in live.

You sir have zero idea how the real life works outside your little breast-feeding parents home. If you're 18 or older, i suggest you start experencing life with your own money sourced from your own mind and body, without your parents money. Only then will you have the right to call others poor. Got it?

----

Now back to our scheduled trolling for the rest of this entire thread:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy
but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _

… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it)

its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!!

lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
Last edited by Boozy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boozy

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Boozy wrote:You sir have zero idea how the real life works outside your little breast feed parents home. If you're 18 or older, i suggest you start experencing life on your own self-created life, without your parents money. Only then will you have the right to call others poor. Got it?

But Boozy, that's what his parents said happens...!
itblobboy

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:19 pm

PistolPete wrote:It makes me want to cry reading this uneducated bs. You dont even live in America...
And for all yall who wanna move to Canada, do it, cuz we dont want you here anyway :lol:

Uneducated....
Nerdcubed made a 20 minute video about the election, and he lives in the UK, and he makes some interesting points.
Just because you don't live in America doesn't mean you can be uneducated about U.S. politics.

I personally didn't care who was president, because every choice was poor EXCEPT for the third parties, which weren't going to win in the first place. Basically this country is turning around in it's path, going down where it once was ridiculous.

Here's that video btw.
Last edited by Prostatus5 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby PistolPete » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Boozy wrote:Even people who live offgrid gets healthcare long as they don't make over 10,000 a year. Which when they supply their own energy, food, water, shelter, its obvious they don't.

You can live off grid and live like your own king in your own vision. Doesn't mean you're poor. You actually work harder for the live style YOU WANT in live.

This is a problem. This doesnt motivate people to get jobs, this says "Since your lazy and dont get off your ass and go to work everyday, ill give you everything you need to live and you dont have to do 1 thing for it."
I understand people work and dont make a ton of money, and if you do that you should get help, but most of the people who get free health care, food stamps and such, dont work, or work very little. It also should not come from other people who DO work and provide themselves with everything they need, without any help. Maybe it could come out of the military budget which less than half of actually goes towards military necessities. Did you know that Dick Cheney's company, Halliburton, made 39.5 BILLION dollars from wars in Iraq? And we have veterans who risked their lives in that war, making Cheney BILLIONS who are homeless. Thats just one example. Did you know that Ford made their first Million dollars because of free labor in a concentration camp? Or that the aspirin, yes the pill you take when you have a headache, created the gas used to kill the Jews in the camps? Making them millions also, and all they had to do for a consequence was pay a fine of a fraction of what they made, and change their name, think about that next time you have a headache.

*Edit*
Review this list, and tell me 1 "bad" thing on it. Now ofc this isnt guaranteed to happen, but sounds like a good start to me.
http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368 ... t-100-days
PistolPete

Postby Misterman22 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:39 pm

quentin_thell wrote:not our fault poor people cant afford health care without the assistance of people that work hard for theirs

simple solution to not being poor...get a job

No. No no no no no no.

You are dead wrong.

Someone I know, a web developer, works their ass off day and night. They work on weekends, at night, at home during their free time, and more. They are about to lost their house. I don't want to hear this BS.

Boozy wrote:Smart stuffs

I agree with you 100 percent.

By the by, nobody has addressed the fact that Trump states tend to be states that joined the Confederacy and had segregation. Apparently none of the Trump fans can create a stupid lie good enough to deflect the blame to Obama or someone else who did nothing wrong.
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby Boozy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 pm

This is a problem. This doesnt motivate people to get jobs, this says "Since your lazy and dont get off your ass and go to work everyday, ill give you everything you need to live and you dont have to do 1 thing for it."

Incorrect.

People that live off the grid live their job. Day and night. 24/7. The difference is, you don't work and slave for the system to pay for a house to a bank for 15+ years. In which, depending where your house is located, can drop in value.

Off grid, you worry about yourself. Healthcare is only provided within the country out of the welfare for their citizens. This isn't just within the US. UK is very similar when it comes to this. Also off-griders rarely use healthcare. Either way, its cheaper on the society. No benefits is being collected.

The point i was making for this is... simply because you don't wanna be a sheep and live by the rules society lays out doesn't mean youre lazy, simply it is 100% possible to live on your own accord outside of the society grid and still be a hard worker. You provided your self with your own job.

If you disagree with this, you're telling me everybody NEEDS to work a job BUILT within the society grid, and that you MUST live within the walls of a town/city = no freedom. Basically against freedom. Thats sad as hell man.

I understand people work and dont make a ton of money, and if you do that you should get help, but most of the people who get free health care, food stamps and such, dont work, or work very little. It also should not come from other people who DO work and provide themselves with everything they need, without any help.

When you live off-grid: you're distancing yourself from the society built walls. You don't rely on the society built aspects of life. You don't work for money, you work to provide for yourself. You don't have an electric company providing for you, same with water, or a plot of land for you within their walls.

Instead, you DO buy land, outside the walls, can't just build anywhere you like its not how that works. I do believe their is property tax depending on how much land you own, but its not much.

As far as it goes for healthcare for them. Simply: They live within the Country. They don't use our resources. They are still citizens of the country they resign in. I know it seems assbackwards to you, but they are living people. They also require healthcare. Even bums need healthcare.

On-grid:

You simply don't have a choice. You have to work.

If you don't and you collect benefits, they will force you to get a job or be cut off.

(didn't notice any of you pointed that out)

so when you see bums out there, trying to make money with a tin can... you view them as collecting healthcare and foodstamps?

Wrong.

Anyhow. This got off topic quickly.

No matter what, everybody will either agree or disagree about ...any subjects period. Can't deal with it? Like forcing your opinion onto others? Nobody cares. Like how nobody cared about my opinions here. Opinions are dime a dozen people
Last edited by Boozy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Boozy

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Postby JVON » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm

not gonna say trump is bad, but there were better choices...

Not hillary btw lulz :lol:
JVON

Postby Boozy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm

maybe he needs a new job then

You yet to directly say shit to me kid.

You also yet to say your age, if mommy is still paying for your living expenses... or any proof you aren't a child trolling right now.

If you ARE an adult. Let's discuss why you believe you're superior than i am...

Is it... that you have better job? (nah, you play a free game called helmet heroes and been on the forums for hours replying, typically people that work fulltime/overtime, make good money don't play free games on the web, nor do they waste time.)

is it... that you have family as money? (could be.. but that proves you never paid for a medical bill, making what you say invalid)

is it... that you're truly a young boy who is just enjoys trying to down others while behind the comforts of their bunkbed fort?

Look, if you truly want to continue running your mouth, come back at me with some real shit. Don't be a pussy and talk indirectly, talking as if you know me and how life works.
Boozy

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Prostatus5 wrote: every choice was poor EXCEPT for the third parties

Gonna throw out there food stamps are something of a blessing for my household.

Also, while we're speaking abstractly, might I add that all lazy people like liberalism but not all liberals are lazy? :mrgreen:
itblobboy

Postby PLSKICKME » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Arguing about the presidents is stupid af. America has made their choice and instead of crying and shit you could just live with it... Trump is kinda different but in this world i cant take anything seriously, ppl get offended on the internet crybabys everywhere expecting things without efforts....More ppl wanted trump by a big number they can be redneck racist but you know what? Uniting ppl is more important than making them have a better life (with tax going up ofc). Presidents are leaders not helpfull moms caring for everyone.

And the things arabians do in Europe, its kinda better to have a racist pres who wants to fight isis, even though its not about the race, nor religion, but their warring culture, expecting us to respect their culture in our country, but they just rape and kill you if you go there. Legit.
PLSKICKME

Postby YouKnowIt » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Honestly i really think its the people not the candidates. Both Hillary and Trump have their flaws. Lets look at things now besides e - mails and sexist/racist actions. What i find funny is how generally younger people are spreading the hate that Trump intends to use, but really its ironic.
Today as of right now violent protest are an ongoing situation primarily by hillary supporters who are young.I doubt Trump supporters would react like this simply because they are older and realise that a president does not have that much power. In fact i'm quite happy because there is a possibily America can restore relations with Russia. I doubt Hillary even cared. There is many other things but you have to deal with it man. It was a close race.
The bottom line is much like obama this president will promise great things. Just wait and see before you become negative. Bottom line is he is your president for 4 and quite possibly 8 years.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic