Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby koalasium » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Haha, tricked you, this isn't a fanpage for tweenage vine star, Jacob Sartorius. No, this is a thread where we tell the brutal, honest truth. If you guys don't know Jacob Sartorius, here's an infamous music video of his which may give you ebolAIDs. Watch at your own risk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvxRsDpXPGo

Anyone who wants to rant about this tweenage star with hair to equal Trump's, please do so. Any fangirls who wish to rant, please do so, while fully knowing that you, Miss Fangirl, are in the minority and that you should make better choices.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:08 pm

I've listened to that song before, but I've never watched the video. Jesussssssss, look at those dislikes :shock:

I honestly don't understand why people hate him so much. ;-;
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby asunafromsao » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:06 am

hOw dArE yoU pRanK mE lIkE tHis thiS is nOt fUnNy jAkuB sArToReeS eEs mY fAvOriTe :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
User avatar
asunafromsao
 
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm
Location: Hiding in Robby's kitchen cabinets

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby ImJustThatGuy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:12 am

Who doesn't hate teen music videos? They're awful, and follow one theme, this boy trying to get this girl to like him, AIDS, I tell you, and especially Jacobs, why do I think this? Well, Just the title of the song, f'ing, sweatshirt, why would I girl want a boys sweatshirt? It's weird, and also, how old is he? He shouldn't be getting a gf at that age (at least a presume, I think hes pretty young :P) plus, who the f tries to beat up someone? And is it kinda strange, that there is only one coloured person, and hes bullying? (trying not to be racist) like, whaaat? That seems a little racist, at least, to me, continuing, NICE use of stop motion, Jk, it sucks, sucks more than my Dyson vaccum, how does a sweatshirt come to life, and do stuff like that? plus, what's with that shader thingy, it makes it look more weird, and don't get me started with his arm movement and lyrics, I think I said lyrics, whatever, that stuff is cringy asf, god, its like a remake of JB's Baby. Also, why does everyone laugh at Jacob when that kid throws a paper ball at him, it's not even funny, and the stop motion it pretty bad, they need to take their pictures more better. Also, why at almost any chorus teens musics have, there's this terrible remix s***, im done.

AND YOU COULD WEAR MY, SWEATSHHHHIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT...
Image
A big thank yous to RaptorZ7 for this awesome sig!
And also to Miso for the awesome avatar!

Spoiler: show
*insert car spoiler here*
User avatar
ImJustThatGuy
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby asunafromsao » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 am

ImJustThatGuy wrote:Who doesn't hate teen music videos? They're awful, and follow one theme, this boy trying to get this girl to like him, AIDS, I tell you, and especially Jacobs, why do I think this? Well, Just the title of the song, f'ing, sweatshirt, why would I girl want a boys sweatshirt? It's weird, and also, how old is he? He shouldn't be getting a gf at that age (at least a presume, I think hes pretty young :P) plus, who the f tries to beat up someone? And is it kinda strange, that there is only one coloured person, and hes bullying? (trying not to be racist) like, whaaat? That seems a little racist, at least, to me, continuing, NICE use of stop motion, Jk, it sucks, sucks more than my Dyson vaccum, how does a sweatshirt come to life, and do stuff like that? plus, what's with that shader thingy, it makes it look more weird, and don't get me started with his arm movement and lyrics, I think I said lyrics, whatever, that stuff is cringy asf, god, its like a remake of JB's Baby. Also, why does everyone laugh at Jacob when that kid throws a paper ball at him, it's not even funny, and the stop motion it pretty bad, they need to take their pictures more better. Also, why at almost any chorus teens musics have, there's this terrible remix s***, im done.

AND YOU COULD WEAR MY, SWEATSHHHHIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT...

i don't feel liek reading this.
Image
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
User avatar
asunafromsao
 
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm
Location: Hiding in Robby's kitchen cabinets

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby ImJustThatGuy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 am

asunafromsao wrote:
ImJustThatGuy wrote:Who doesn't hate teen music videos? They're awful, and follow one theme, this boy trying to get this girl to like him, AIDS, I tell you, and especially Jacobs, why do I think this? Well, Just the title of the song, f'ing, sweatshirt, why would I girl want a boys sweatshirt? It's weird, and also, how old is he? He shouldn't be getting a gf at that age (at least a presume, I think hes pretty young :P) plus, who the f tries to beat up someone? And is it kinda strange, that there is only one coloured person, and hes bullying? (trying not to be racist) like, whaaat? That seems a little racist, at least, to me, continuing, NICE use of stop motion, Jk, it sucks, sucks more than my Dyson vaccum, how does a sweatshirt come to life, and do stuff like that? plus, what's with that shader thingy, it makes it look more weird, and don't get me started with his arm movement and lyrics, I think I said lyrics, whatever, that stuff is cringy asf, god, its like a remake of JB's Baby. Also, why does everyone laugh at Jacob when that kid throws a paper ball at him, it's not even funny, and the stop motion it pretty bad, they need to take their pictures more better. Also, why at almost any chorus teens musics have, there's this terrible remix s***, im done.

AND YOU COULD WEAR MY, SWEATSHHHHIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT...

i don't feel liek reading this.


You shouldn't, it's too long :P
Image
A big thank yous to RaptorZ7 for this awesome sig!
And also to Miso for the awesome avatar!

Spoiler: show
*insert car spoiler here*
User avatar
ImJustThatGuy
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Bawss » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 am

he got more bars than young thug lifestyle
"all i wanna do is MORE than JUST THIS" - jacob sartorius


Spoiler: show
i`d rather listen to some yung child support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL8Qty-_aNw
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Poodle » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:30 pm

He lives within ten miles of me, uses auto tune, and still sounds bad. He also apparently started his "career" with an anti-bullying thing and turned into a bully.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1957
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby omega5 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 am

FUCKING POP MUSIC.
omega5 wrote:We are all Robby's children and he left us in a hot car.
User avatar
omega5
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:04 am
Location: engerland

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Q_CrushX1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Ready for some ear rape?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwN7PMQtlo8

Warning headphone users.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszKVduc-BLsQ4cNj3BVa6A

Image

People make noises when they're (sic).
User avatar
Q_CrushX1
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 pm
Location: Deep in the Knot.

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby koalasium » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:44 pm

The most hilarious part about his videos are the comments, and the fangirl minority getting destroyed by everyone else.

He is the result of Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber demon-spawning a new baby.


LoveNoThot wrote:
I honestly don't understand why people hate him so much. ;-;

He is an egocentric, tweenage attention whore who uses others for his own gain and then ditches them later on to pursue his own goals. Probably cuz he's a tween.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby SpitsRawFire » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:52 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:I've listened to that song before, but I've never watched the video. Jesussssssss, look at those dislikes :shock:

I honestly don't understand why people hate him so much. ;-;

He gets paid millions for waving his phone around. (pretty much)
Image


I am the realest OG you will ever meet.
SpitsRawFire
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Dauntless » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:16 am

He is the new face of "our society has turned to trash."
User avatar
Dauntless
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby DaviM12 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:33 pm

I only found out about him because of this post.
Smart. >.<
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
Spoiler: show
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
User avatar
DaviM12
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 am

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby tacofabo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 pm

I listen to sweat shirt everyday <3. Those music.ly videos are amazing too.<3
Image
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
tacofabo
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Silence » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:39 am

One of the comments said "I should play this at my cats funeral so that he comes back from the dead to turn it off"

LoveNoThot wrote:I've never watched the video


Fake Fan :| :roll:
Silence
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby LoveNoThot » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:19 am

Silence wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:I've never watched the video


Fake Fan :| :roll:

That moment when you realized I'm not a fan :roll: :lol:
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 am

i love jacob so much i want him to sign my chestal region with a felt tip pen
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby koalasium » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 am

Mariofan1 wrote:i love jacob so much i want him to sign my chestal region with a felt tip pen

I don't think he offers that service to guys. But he does plenty of that to females I think.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby rex24602 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 pm

CANCER! Looks like a F*** boy and dances like a trump who had a little to much jack
Image
rex24602
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Location: Cal

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby RaptorZ7 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Plus that teacher though

so how old is this kid? 12?

And he learns that the square root of 25 is 5 and the square root of 4 is 2.

I'm so proud of him.
Image
Emperor guild sig
Spoiler: show
Image

Duck Cavalry sig
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
RaptorZ7
 
Posts: 3215
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:13 am
Location: North America

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby asunafromsao » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Q_CrushX1 wrote:Ready for some ear rape?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwN7PMQtlo8

Warning headphone users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Yyv0iUppU
Image
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
User avatar
asunafromsao
 
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm
Location: Hiding in Robby's kitchen cabinets

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Nah look at this ear rape of jacob: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby asunafromsao » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:Nah look at this ear rape of jacob: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

10/10 much better
Image
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
User avatar
asunafromsao
 
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm
Location: Hiding in Robby's kitchen cabinets

Re: Jacob Sartorius Fanpage

Postby Dark_Titan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Isn't this the kid who kept spamming a girl asking for nudes? :lol:
Leader of Reapers Creed
My YouTube Channel

Image <-- This was drawn by RaptorZ7 and animated by Rex4602! Thanks so much ^_^
Dark_Titan
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:03 pm
Location: Not Wasting Time Here

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests