Why are all the good players quitting

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Why are all the good players quitting

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Pretty much my title.

all the good players are leaving (Miso, PrincessPeach, that other guy who's name i forgot...)

Whyyy :C
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Miso isn't quitting.
Highlight the text.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby madchafer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 pm

*cough Smiling Fear *cough *cough
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby JasonMelt » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Yeah, good players: SmilingFear talks crap on Robby constantly and candynutjob dupes thousands of tickets. I see your point.
JasonMelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby MasterYi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 am

JasonMelt wrote:Yeah, good players: SmilingFear talks crap on Robby constantly and candynutjob dupes thousands of tickets. I see your point.


:lol:
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 am

SmilingFear.... I don't liek the person

But lots of other people are quitting... 2manythreads
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby EliasDaniel » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 am

Awww, you forgot me but I just came back soo.
Image
User avatar
EliasDaniel
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 am

EliasDaniel wrote:Awww, you forgot me but I just came back soo.


*And EliasDaniel as he's a good player

You are : that other guy who's name i forgot

^^ :lol:
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby HadesRules » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:SmilingFear.... I don't liek the person

But lots of other people are quitting... 2manythreads


Because he made a thread about banning you for spamming which got many votes to do so? I get why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by HadesRules on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
HadesRules
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Kool-Aid River

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm

HadesRules wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:SmilingFear.... I don't liek the person

But lots of other people are quitting... 2manythreads


Because he made a thread anout banning you for spamming qhich got many votes to do so? I get why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


not entirely that, but a bit because of that.

He is just a bad person and literally in front of most people always picked on me. I hope he stays IP banned
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby TheyCallMeFear » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
HadesRules wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:SmilingFear.... I don't liek the person

But lots of other people are quitting... 2manythreads


Because he made a thread anout banning you for spamming qhich got many votes to do so? I get why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


not entirely that, but a bit because of that.

He is just a bad person and literally in front of most people always picked on me. I hope he stays IP banned


IP banned? You better chill out with your assumptious lies, kid.
TheyCallMeFear
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby M668 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:...and literally in front of most people always picked on me.

We all know.

Mariofan1 wrote:I hope he stays IP banned

I believe it's a "she" (I only found that out a couple of days ago mainly because I don't care about gender that much in this game.) Also, SmilingFear said that only "SmilingFear" got banned (in a post that got deleted) and none of the associated alt accounts.
M668
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 am

Re: Why are all the good players quitting

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:52 pm

"theycallmefear"

0.o

did his forum account get banned so he made a new one or...?
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 1 guest