Creation of a Nation Official Gameplay!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Creation of a Nation Official Gameplay!

Postby StormNinja » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:07 pm

You guys can start without me.

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby Caefer » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 pm

StormNinja wrote:You guys can start without me.

pretty sure we already did.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Alex, your population maximum was 60,000. Your military personell maximum was 6,500.

Also, while you do have an astounding 50% scientific priority, you can not use storm troopers. That's just OP, even though they're renowned for having no aim. :lol:

Make those adjustments and you're fine, but you will have the choice to tone down the storm troopers however you will and like your brother what you will take away from in the military.

If you don't care, I'll just assume they have whatever unique armor you've already got that I'll just assume is like a full body armor similar to riot police gear, there but instead of blaster rifles they typically have something like the Ares Shrike 5.56. And that you just took away 2700 of the "commandos".

That's all! ;)

Anyway, my post as promised:

Pop of 67890

Startling discoveries were found on one of the islands researched surrounding little cornwallis island... Not only are there decent deposits of lead-zinc in many surrounding islands, there appears to have been very large deposit of silver on one of the larger islands around it. It is believed that the ore body on this island originated there as well. Within the year, mining operations will begin on several of the islands and is expected to have a 15 year lifespan as far as we know so far. The silver mining is expected to last 20 years.

In the evening of January 17th this year, twenty thousand dollars worth of fireworks were launched from a private ship in the waters of the coastal town of Jekold on Sommerset Isle. This was fun, until one of the fireworks malfunctioned and exploded about half a second in the air, scaulding four men on the boat to death. The show was ended as they were taken to the town's hospital. Grand Councilmaster itblobboy announced a solemn recognition of the event in memory of the lives lost the next day.

Considerations of trade with Canada has began upon discovery of the veins of ore. It has been recognized that Canada needs ore, and we lack lumber and stone. While full arrangements are yet to be done, it's expected that Canada will be the main importer of ore as of yet. Several other countries have also created arrangements for minor trade, mainly Finland, China and Argentina.

Further research for mining oppertunities, a very viable operation for the economy, is being done across our islands. The council announced that unemployment rates should be as low as .4% of people by the end of the year, partially due to this.

I might edit this later, but that's all that came to mind right now. Thanks for readin'.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Y.L. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm

I will fix the maximums, i never was told what they exactly were so i just figured go with it.
Just to be super nerdy they arent storm troopers! They are clone troopers and they have good aim!!! I will explain them now. There armor is pretty much light weight kevlar. They have visors which help them see in the night and analyze the situation. They also have com link to communicate with HQ and other commandos. Their helmets are mad out of the same substance as their armor and they have filtration mask. They also have knuckle platers to assist them in covert missions. Their weapon is a DC-17m close range rifle ( it doesnt use laser bullets and has regualr bullets). They have boots that are good for travel and good on wide variety of terrain. They also have a black under suit so they can go in harsh condistion if needed. They also have a backpack which can carry survival gear, ammo, and grenades. I honestly dont think they are too op, they are like spec-ops for the US army but just look cool. There weakness is they are not good at long range assault.
Y.L.

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Y.L. wrote:There weakness is they are not good at long range assault.

Or moving, with all that bulk! :shock: Fair enough, although you're still short an extra 2700 of them ;)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Y.L. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Yea they dont move well either and the maximum amount of troops i can have in total is 6,500, I cant draft more into my army?
Also dustin isnt my brother, dont give him sucha compliment.
Y.L.

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:16 pm

You can draft more, although I imagine they would have pretty crappy morale in a draft :lol: Being a conscript sucks :P

And I meant at the start you had 6.5k soldiers. You had way too many soldiers to begin with. After then (like now), you can draft more and do recruiting all you want. Although I see no reason to draft when not in a war, we rule different countries and it's not my position to judge :lol:

(Mybad, I had the impression he was your brother? I'm confuzzled, but that doesn't matter.)
itblobboy

Postby Y.L. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:18 pm

itblobboy wrote:You can draft more, although I imagine they would have pretty crappy morale in a draft :lol: Being a conscript sucks :P

And I meant at the start you had 6.5k soldiers. You had way too many soldiers to begin with. After then (like now), you can draft more and do recruiting all you want. Although I see no reason to draft when not in a war, we rule different countries and it's not my position to judge :lol:

(Mybad, I had the impression he was your brother? I'm confuzzled, but that doesn't matter.)

Haha okay, its not really a draft they signed up :P and the military in my country is the police. Hes my cousin and were really close, so its like brothers ;)
Y.L.

Postby Y.L. » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:45 pm

This is Dustin

OOG
yea we are just cousins and alex is a douche.
Year: 2015
Population: 69,532
Chancellor: Dustin

News
The councel and people have decided that Dustin the Great shall remain Chancellor of Anthropos. This is great news as the people feel that Dustin can get something done.

A terrible shootout at a school occured this year resulting in the death of 20 students and 1 teacher. The small town of Gaeia mourns the death of these tragedies. The local Peace Keper force has found the criminal and he will be placed in trial and tried for murder and to be placed with capital punishment.

In the last year, the Chancellor has ordered that an abundance of land be tilled and be ready for farm, he predicts that the GMO wheat will be ready in 3 more years.

In the LAst year a scientist found a local sea star that absorbs sun light at 95% renewal rate. However to be able to modify the specific enzyme in this sea star to a solar panel will take 65 years much longer than the first estimated 25 years making this a long term project. However once the GMO wheat is complete they believe they can speed up the process by almost 10 years. Once this project is complete the entire country of Anthropos will not have to go to other countries for any need of energy.

ET Until Projects Complete:
-GMO Wheat: 3 years
-5 cities: 35 years
- Sustainable Energy: 65 Years

OPEN TRADE REQUEST TO THE U.R.A
The Chancellor of Anthropos recognizes the importance of the Panama Canal to its nation and respects the right of the U.R.A. to close the canal. However the chancellor will pay or make a trading agreement with the U.R.A.
Anthropos offers:
-$500,000,000
-Reasonable Search and seizure on any Anthroponian Ship
- 5% of our excess fruit and grain supply per year
- 10% of our excess wood supply per year
-Peace between the 2 countries
Exchange for:
-Access through the Panama Canal
-Peace between our 2 countries
Y.L.

Postby kreludor949 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:53 pm

This is a international announcement from Britannia. If you are short on cash but would like to borrow, we can help. Our nation is 70% Financial and we can help solve most of your money needs. I want to conduct an exclusive trade agreement with King Alex on his newly found oil supply.
kreludor949

Postby Caefer » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:07 pm

Year: 2016
Population Growth: 2.9%
Current Population: 65055
Deaths: 801
Current Ruler: Emperor Caefer

*Nothing of Importance has happened this year*
Caefer

Postby Y.L. » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

THis is alex
Current Population: 73,371
Citizen Population: 63,371
Military Population: 10,000
Military Techs (Ships, aircrafts, tanks): 210
Current Ruler: Young Link

News
Reconstruction continues and a couple cities are 90% functional.

HFPE
The military base is now completely operational and all features on it are working and running.
End HFPE

The U.R.A. accepts the trade request from Anthropos and grants all merchant and military ships from Anthros access through the Panama Canal.

The king of the U.R.A. is intrigued by the exclusive trade offer. What is it that Britannia has to offer?
Last edited by Y.L. on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Y.L.

Postby kreludor949 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Pop. 86708

Our currency is much sought out after by nations world wide due to our financial powers. We can fund any project you might want to consider but lack the appropriate funding to do so. We will lend at a very low rate of 2% annually compounded for 25 years, in exchange for an exclusive trade deal where Britannia gets to buy 2/3 of all your oils being sold at 85% of the world price. As an act of good faith, we are willing to share our basic taxation methods with you, which would boost your tax income and efficiency by a small factor (will be decided by the game master).
kreludor949

Postby Y.L. » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:37 pm

This is Dustin
Population: 72,313
Chancellor: Dustin

News

The Anthroponian Government celebrates after having successful trading negotiation with the U.R.A. was successful and that we are the only country who gets access through the Panam Canal.

ET Until Projects Complete:
-GMO Wheat: 2 years
-5 cities: 34 years
- Sustainable Energy: 64 Years

In other news a group of rebels who want this land to rejoin Cuba are putting up a resistance in province of La Habana. The Chancellor has sent 5,000 Peace Keepers to the area to control things and to make sure there are no more bombings. 7 lives have been lost since the conflict has started. The Gulf of Mexico Fleet is patrolling the area to make sure no unwanted ships drop off suspicious crates. There have been plots to bomb the governor's house every protocol to be taken is being done.
Y.L.

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Y.L. wrote:Year: 2016

This was Alex right?
itblobboy

Postby StormNinja » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 pm

itblobboy wrote:Alex, your population maximum was 60,000. Your military personell maximum was 6,500.

Also, while you do have an astounding 50% scientific priority, you can not use storm troopers. That's just OP, even though they're renowned for having no aim. :lol:

Make those adjustments and you're fine, but you will have the choice to tone down the storm troopers however you will and like your brother what you will take away from in the military.

If you don't care, I'll just assume they have whatever unique armor you've already got that I'll just assume is like a full body armor similar to riot police gear, there but instead of blaster rifles they typically have something like the Ares Shrike 5.56. And that you just took away 2700 of the "commandos".

That's all! ;)

Anyway, my post as promised:

Pop of 67890

Startling discoveries were found on one of the islands researched surrounding little cornwallis island... Not only are there decent deposits of lead-zinc in many surrounding islands, there appears to have been very large deposit of silver on one of the larger islands around it. It is believed that the ore body on this island originated there as well. Within the year, mining operations will begin on several of the islands and is expected to have a 15 year lifespan as far as we know so far. The silver mining is expected to last 20 years.

In the evening of January 17th this year, twenty thousand dollars worth of fireworks were launched from a private ship in the waters of the coastal town of Jekold on Sommerset Isle. This was fun, until one of the fireworks malfunctioned and exploded about half a second in the air, scaulding four men on the boat to death. The show was ended as they were taken to the town's hospital. Grand Councilmaster itblobboy announced a solemn recognition of the event in memory of the lives lost the next day.

Considerations of trade with Canada has began upon discovery of the veins of ore. It has been recognized that Canada needs ore, and we lack lumber and stone. While full arrangements are yet to be done, it's expected that Canada will be the main importer of ore as of yet. Several other countries have also created arrangements for minor trade, mainly Finland, China and Argentina.

Further research for mining oppertunities, a very viable operation for the economy, is being done across our islands. The council announced that unemployment rates should be as low as .4% of people by the end of the year, partially due to this.

I might edit this later, but that's all that came to mind right now. Thanks for readin'.

Ahem they are clone trooper phase 2.

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Sheesh, sorry! It's been a looooong time since I've seen star wars.
itblobboy

Postby Y.L. » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:33 am

itblobboy wrote:
Y.L. wrote:Year: 2016

This was Alex right?

Yes cant you read up above, i totally didnt edit my message to clarify...
Y.L.

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:37 am

Really? Says you edited at 1:32 AM. 5 mins ago. :lol:

I should go to bed...
itblobboy

Postby Y.L. » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:01 pm

This is Alex
Year: 2017
Current Population: 75,939
Citizen Population: 64,939
Military Population: 11,000

News
In 25 years the whole country is expected to be repaired as for now there still seem to be many fixes that are needed to make the country running. The economy is still very slow and there is very litle trade going on in the U.R.A. Recent trade negotiations with Anthropos has worked and has stimulated the economy slightly.

Trade negotiations with Brittania have begun and the king is very intrigued with offer. He agrees to all of the following ideals introduced by Brittania and adds that he wants there to be a alliance between the two countries.
Y.L.

Postby Seta » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Do i have to create a nation to play or can i simply be a person who travels around to all these different places for fun?
Seta

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Considering the goal here is to run a nation, I think you have to create one. Haven't developed a tourist mode... :lol:

*I'll post later today, too lazy atm*
itblobboy

Postby kreludor949 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Britannia 2017

Population 87,575

Political News
With the new trade agreement signed with Young Link, Britannia is pleased to announce a defensive pact in place of an alliance. That is to ensure that no other nations are alarmed by the joint military build up of these two nations. Our nation's financial advisers predict that it will now only take the United Federation of Aegis 20 years to complete it's project due the readily access to resources abroad thanks to our agreement. Britannia have also set up embassies between the two country to secure it's friendship.

Economic News
The loan did not seem to have drastic effects on the economy considering Britannia is now able to purchase an exclusive, large supply of oils at a relatively low price. Investors are flooding back into the country and the industrial economy is picking up at higher speeds than anticipated.

However, this year's failed crops as a result of bad weathering and insects on fruits have created a fruit deficit for the nation. It is now desperately seeking GMO technology and automated agricultural tools. Most of Britannia's farming is still done by hand or simple machinery.

Local News
Jake the Clipper is still on the loose

UFO crash fragments still unanalyzed due to poor technology bend
kreludor949

Postby Caefer » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 am

Year: 2017
Population Growth: 3.3%
Current Population: 67202
Deaths: 861

Year: 2018
Population Growth: 3.1%
Current Population: 69285
Deaths: 872

The current state of scientific research on advanced solar panels has been accelerated due to a recent discovery in a rare algae that allows for nearly 80% efficient photosynthesis in the microorganism. Science and experimentation directors are studying the algae now and have already discovered several completely new ways the algae performs the photosynthesis it uses for it's energy. It is theoretically possible to artificially reproduce two of these and harness the energy it creates into electricity. The team now believes that the first high yield solar panels will be ready for testing early 2020. If all goes well in testing consumers could expect to see these new solar panels on the market as early as 2022. The solar panels are estimated to be about the same cost to produce as current voltaic cell solar electric generators but will nearly quadruple the electrical output.

At the mention of unidentified fragments from an aircraft that crashed in Britannia, nearby scientists from Credotia have become interested. The scientists offer their assistance in analyzing the materials in exchange for the ability to use whatever information they are able to glean from the crash. The information will of course be shared with those involved in the Britannic government. [SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANCE NOW AVAILABLE TO BRITANNIA FROM CREDOTIA]

Several botanist groups in Credotia have responded to the plea for help in Britannia for GMO technology and more advanced farming equipment. The groups are all in agreement on the course of action to pursue. Members of each organization have agreed to work together on the issue pending Britannic approval. The groups believe that specialized crops can be genetically modified to suit Britannia's climate by late 2021. [GMO RESEARCH CONTRACTING NOW AVAILABLE TO BRITANNIA]

HFA:

The unmanned surveillance and attack drones are gaining momentum as more funding becomes available. Project completion is now following a 100 drone production mark in the same time frame. The project will now be split into 4 groups of different drones: The original midsize drone, which will progress as scheduled, the micro-drone, which will be used as short range intelligence gathering and will only carry a small camera, the small drone, which will be capable of carrying a camera in addition to a slightly larger battery for longer range surveillance and lastly the large drone which will be capable of carrying a fully weaponized payload.
END HFA
Caefer

Postby Y.L. » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:44 pm

This is Alex
Year: 2018
Current Population: 78,051
Citizen Pop: 66,051
Military Pop: 12,000

News
With the new trade agreement the oil will be sold at 9,482,812,500,000 to Brittania. With the new trade the cost to repair the cities will go from 500,000,000,000 to 450,000,000,000 and all projects will go down with the cheaper loan rates of 2% compared to 5.5%.

The new defensive pact gives the King of U.R.A. a sense of protection. And the new taxation methods are expected to help the struggling economy. Even with the new abundance of oil, the economy is still struggling. The king and his representatives and financial advisers are unsure how much gain the country will get. I need Blobby to determine how much benefit i will get financially and economically from the new taxation methods from Britannia

The government of the U.R.A. thought that the freedom fighters were completely eradicated however there seems to be a small contingency of 40 of them hiding out in the in the Province of Aletheia and on the island of Anguilla. The King has sent 2,000 elite commandos to eliminate the group. The Fleet of Aegis has dispatched 3 Medium Destroyers to the island.
Y.L.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic