Creation of a Nation Official Gameplay!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Creation of a Nation Official Gameplay!

Postby Lightdefender » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:53 pm

I just have a feeling that this game is intentionally intensifying the feuds between the existing countries. The idea is new, but it is too dangerous. No matter how you modify it, it will involve politics, ethnics and other sensitive issues, even if it is just a little bit.

World domination? Wow, another world war.
Lightdefender

Postby Caefer » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Lightdefender wrote:I just have a feeling that this game is intentionally intensifying the feuds between the existing countries. The idea is new, but it is too dangerous. No matter how you modify it, it will involve politics, ethnics and other sensitive issues, even if it is just a little bit.

World domination? Wow, another world war.

This is a game, not meant to be taken literally and while it uses some very basic information about current countries, for the most part it is completely different. We are not making another world war, we are playing a game. Tone your sensitivity down about 20 notches and stop complaining about this barely active forum GAME. You are quite obviously out of your depth if you think that a single forum thread for a small (but excellent) flash MMORPG is... and i quote:
Lightdefender wrote:too dangerous

Go back to mercilessly slaughtering thousands of poor pixelated creatures in HH; politics does not suit you.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Lightdefender wrote:No matter how you modify it, it will involve politics, ethnics and other sensitive issues, even if it is just a little bit.

The sheer immensity of damns I do not give if people are offensive about hot button topics may overwhelm you.

And yeah, like Caefer said, it's just a forum game. One people no longer seem to play actively, at that.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Previous

Return to Off Topic