Creation of a Nation Official Gameplay!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Creation of a Nation Official Gameplay!

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:44 pm

(12/100.. Cuba is cooperative! Good for you)

Cuba, slightly reluctantly, agrees to the implications of this arrangement.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Y.L. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 pm

This is Dustin.

year: 2026
population: 99,435
military: 23,000

year: 2027
population: 103,412
military: 26,000

ETA Until projects Complete:
-5 cities 25 years
-Sustainable Energy 53 years
- Increase Navy 10 years
-Anthroponian Airforce 33 Years
- Wall of Anthropos 3 years

The last year an election was held and Chancellor Dustin was thrown out of power. The new Chancellor Jonathan is secretly a chrony of Dustin. Dustin has been moved down to leader of Parliament but will be controlling the government under his ideals. Chancellor Dustin has promised to be more focused on what the people want rather than focusing on building a stronger military, however he stated that he will continue the building of the wall.

HFPE
The creation of a secret police in Anthropos that will go into Cuba and scout out the area. Only 15 men all armed with some of best military training in the world.
HFPE

Anthropos agrees to allow Cuba to sign the Caribbean Pact
Y.L.

Postby Caefer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 am

Year: 2028
Population Growth: 3.8%
Current Population: 96130
Deaths: 962
Current Ruler: Emperor Caefer

With the new funding and extra training for the space program the timing has been pushed forward to a nearer completion date of 2035. The new influx of funds and knowledge have also perked the interest of some local investors who are now donating research hours to the project to come up with a plethora of cast saving and efficiency increasing processes and technologies. The promise of making the advanced data collection available to sponsors for scientific purposes is a large draw to invest in the project. The donor research projects include several interesting and highly valuable topics. Heat, radiation and micro space-debris shielding are among the most interesting as the new projects are constantly working with each other and collaborating to create a single thin applicant or plating that will provide effective shielding without sacrificing weight. The RightGlow Corporation is also donating 32 high grade solar panels designed to be thin, lightweight and foldable. The panels are valued at nearly $7.5 million due to the rare materials used in the ultra-high grade solar panels. Right now it is unknown why each satellite is going to require two solar panels each, however, speculation has already arisen and among the most valid theories is that StarSource, which is a smaller research company that is donating work hours to the project, is working on high efficiency ion thrusters for orbital recalibration after the satellites are placed in orbit. If this is the case, the company could be headed for huge success. A partnership between them and the RightGlow Corporation could result in far reaching applications with nearly endless potential. For now though, we wait and watch as more news is released on the status of the project.

HFA:
Several long-range surveillance UAV's picked up unusual activity in Zambia. The government is investigating.
END HFA
Caefer

Postby Y.L. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:47 pm

This is Dustin.

Population: 107,548
Military: 27,000

-5 cities 20 years
-Sustainable Energy 52 years
- Increase Navy 9 years
-Anthroponian Airforce 32 Years
- AATs 23 years

With all the hard work, the Wall of Anthropos was completed 2 years ahead of schedule. 25,000 workers worked on completing the wall. With the wall finally being complete, people crossing into the border has been almost completely halted. Also with the building of the wall being complete, the building of the 5 cities will resume. Over 50,000 workers will work on building the cities, which should decrease the amount of time it takes to build the 5 cities by 5 years.

HFPE
A production design for a tank is being worked on. Called AAT or Anthroponian Assault Tank. It will take 17 years of research to prepare the tank and 20 tanks will be produced each year for 6 years.
-4 front turrets
-2 rear turrets
-1 manned cannon
-6 concussion missiles
-1 pilot, 1 spotter, 1 guner
-carries 30 troopers
-Max Speed: 45 km/h
-reinforced armor

AT-TE.jpg
AT-TE.jpg (127.25 KiB) Viewed 1890 times

HFPE
Last edited by Y.L. on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Y.L.

Postby Caefer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:01 pm

INAN:
DIRECTED TOWARDS DUSTIN
Now i don't know how itblobboy feels about this but i just want to point out that a project of this magnitude and the technology required to create something like the starwars clone AT-TE is a bit more expansive than a 10 year project. Especially with all the other projects you are currently working on and only 70% into your scientific bend. I think a 15-20 year timeframe is more appropriate here. if you had 80-90% scientific bend i would say that 10 years was reasonable assuming you didn't have so many other ongoing projects. That isnt even mentioning you have 0% military bend. Blob will need to confirm but i suggest you change that.

(Also, in case you are wondering, yes I am an INAN)
Last edited by Caefer on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Oh Jesus that was bright text

Lol, at least you fixed it. Anyway, I was thinking the same thing about it being too short of a time frame when I read it so it's nice that you made that post.

Now I'm under the assumption that his technology is slow moving, as well as his infantry. Everything is bulky in his style, which combats the power of these things... But despite this, 10 years for a mammoth like that does seem overly powerful. 17 years seems more like it, because you said you wouldn't prioritize military at all, but working on all this military stuff so quickly seems a bit contradictory... Unless Caefer was mistaken, because I'm not going to check :lol:

I keep mixing up Alex and Dustin despite the headings... It's kind of annoying.

You were fine in your decision here Caef, but btw the color for INAN is this hardy green.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Y.L. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 pm

This is Dustin.

I dont see why you cant create 5 cities with about 50,000, at least 30 scientists working on sustainable energy, 5,000 builders on the navy, at least 30 scientists working on air force research, at least 30 scientists working on researching a tank. But that is your decision.

The tank can only move at about 25 mph and it takes several minutes before it gets to top speed it generally goes about 15-20 mph but 25 mph is its top speed, it doesnt have lasers it has regular machine gun turrets, it doesnt have shield generator just reinforced armor, and I feel a 75% scientific bend is high enough for it to be 10 years.

But i respect your decision.
Y.L.

Postby Caefer » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Y.L. wrote:This is Dustin.

I dont see why you cant create 5 cities with about 50,000, at least 30 scientists working on sustainable energy, 5,000 builders on the navy, at least 30 scientists working on air force research, at least 30 scientists working on researching a tank. But that is your decision.

The tank can only move at about 25 mph and it takes several minutes before it gets to top speed it generally goes about 15-20 mph but 25 mph is its top speed, it doesnt have lasers it has regular machine gun turrets, it doesnt have shield generator just reinforced armor, and I feel a 75% scientific bend is high enough for it to be 10 years.

The scientific bend is not the main thing that is in question here it is the fact that you have 0% militant bend so building military technologies will still be slower. I hope you understand.
Caefer

Postby Y.L. » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Caefer wrote:
Y.L. wrote:This is Dustin.

The scientific bend is not the main thing that is in question here it is the fact that you have 0% militant bend so building military technologies will still be slower. I hope you understand.

True true it makes sense
Y.L.

Postby Y.L. » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:18 pm

This is Alex.

Population: 109,547
Citizen Pop: 84,547
Military Pop: 25,000

Year: 2029
Population: 111,190
Citizen Pop: 84,190
Military pop: 27,000

Year: 2030
Population: 112,858
Citizen Pop: 85,858
Military Pop: 27,000

-12 years Until cities repaired
-13 years until ferry system complete
- 8 years until Isla del Coco Airbase and town is built
- 92 years until Aegean Airforce is created
-Part 1: 2 years
-Part 2: 17 years
-Part 3: 22 years
-Part 4: 37 years
-Part 5: 67 years
-Part 6: 92 years
Techs:
- 125 Aegean Speed tanks
- 100 Medium Destroyers
- 5 Aircraft Carriers
- 45 Military Frigates
- 55 Aegean Troop Transport Gunships

News

The King of the U.R.A. welcomes Cuba into the Caribbean Pact and feels that the 3 countries in the pact can find something mutually beneficial for the group.

Embassies have been built in Anthropos and Cuba.

Trade through the Panama Canal (Aegean Canal) has started to grow as 9 countries have been granted access to sue the canal. However the country of Honduras has been removed from the list of being allowed to use the canal. Due to a Honduran trade ship carrying many pounds of illegal drugs through the canal. When Aegean Trade Officials searched the shipped they found Cocaine and Marijuana. Officials tried to confiscate the ship, but the crew opened fire killing 6 Trade Officials. The military has to intervene and kill 18 of the ships 30 crew. When confronted with the problem, the Honduran Government lied and said they had no idea of the illegal drugs on a Government Trading vessel. Countries have started to ask for the allowance of military vessels through the Aegean Canal however the government of the U.R.A. remains stubborn.

A deadly virus on Isla del Coco has killed all 200 inhabitants. Scientists have quarantined the island to prevent any spread of the virus. They are burning the bodies and have reported the disease to WHO, however the U.R.A. government wants to be the main investigators in this disease. It is believed that the Virus is completely contained. Re-inhabiting the island wont happen for another 4 years. When that time comes a small town will be built to commemorate the people and a military air-base will be built on the other side. It will take 4 years to rebuild.

The Airbase in Algea has been completed and is fully operational.

The new A.S.T. or Aegean Speed Tank has been completed and 125 tanks have been made.

HFPE
The king feels the need for an air force. The creation of the Aegean Airforce will strengthen the country and allow the country to control more of the air space around it. Because at the moment if an airstrike were to happen there would be no way to stop it. the creation of the air force has 6 parts and will take 92 years before it is fully complete.
Part 1: 2 Years until complete
-The Airforce program will be made
- A prestigious academy will be built in Eunomia the country's capital to train the best pilots
- Schooling will last 6 years where pilots will get some of the best training there is
- It is a Military School that starts at the age of 18 an schooling is free if you choose to go
-Designs for the air planes
-Bomber, Fast Fighter, Heavy Fighter, and Massive Troop Transport Assault Ship
-Beginning Research
Part 2: 15 Years
-Research for the Bomber, Fast Fighter, and Heavy Fighter
-Beginning research for the Massive Troop transport Assault Ship
Part 3: 5 Years
-Continuation of research for the Massive Troop transport Assault Ship
-Building the prototypes for the bomber, fast fighter, heavy fighter
Part 4: 15 years
-Continuation of research for the Massive Troop transport Assault Ship
- Building 35 Airbases

Production of the air craft:
-15 Bombers will be made each year (225) A.K.A: A-15
-200 Bombs
-Controlled by 1 Pilot and 1 Gunner
-Dual wing turret and 1 bubble turret
-6 concussion missiles
- 750 km/h
-25 Fast Fighters will be made each year (375) A.K.A: A-16
-1200 km/h
- Controlled by 1 Pilot
-2 Wing Turrets
-2 Concussion Missiles
-20 Fighters will be made each year (300) A.K.A: A-17
- 850 km/h
- Controlled by 3 Pilots
- 4 wings in an X pattern each with a wing turret, rear turret, a front turret
- 8 Concussion missiles
Part 5: 30 Years
-Finalizing research for the Massive Troop Transport Assault Ship
-Building a prototype and testing
Part 6: 25 Years
-Production of 5 Massive Troop Transport Assault Ships.
- Can carry 16,000 troops, 50 gunships, 200 tanks
- Armed with 12 Large Quad Turrets, 24 cannons, 4 Large concussion missile launching tubes
- No lasers, no shield generator, no hyperdrive
- 200 km/h
- Crew of 501: 50 gunners, 20 pilots, 50 engineers, 30 air control, 1 admiral, 350 Commandos
End HFPE
Y.L.

Postby Y.L. » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:47 pm

This is Dustin.

Year: 2029
Population: 108,690
Military: 27,000

Year: 2030
Population: 111,407
Military: 28,000

News:
-5 cities 18 years
-Sustainable Energy 50 years
- Increase Navy 7 years
-Anthroponian Airforce 30 Years
- AATs 21 years

Change in bend for the country 75% scientific, 15% economic, 10% military.

The last year a concussion missile factory accidentally blew up from an accidental activation of one of the missiles. Destroying the entire factory and killing 450 engineers and scientists. A new factory will be built and the lost lives will be honored.

On march 18th a boy found a bunch of gold in a creek and brought it back to his small town and shared it with all the people. All the people in that town went and shared some of the gold with other people in Anthropos an eventually the giving spread nation wide. the Chancellor has declared that on March 18th each year a festival will be held and a new national holiday called Giving Day will be created. The festival will have food, giveaways, and music. It is a joyous festival for everyone to have fun. And you are suppose to give to help spread the joy.

The national tax has just been increased to 55% from 52%.
Y.L.

Postby itblobboy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Sorry I haven't taken a moment to post recently :P

'Aight, here we go.

Year 2030 apparently

Population 114,000 on the DOT! Ailbruh.

A memorial is to be held for a lost soldier right here in a town Jub, named FabulousMiso, who died tragically in combat with a squadron of terrorist attackers. He bravely defended his homeland and fought all four in combat, managing to kill two before he was shot with a portable missile launcher. The terrorists have not been apprehended yet, but intense investigation is being looked into.

On the brighter side of organized crime fighting, the infamous godfather of the mafia, Blubber Jubblub, has been arrested and sentanced to death by lethal injection. Executioners say the quicker he is dead, the better, so they chose this method.

Headware Heroes (The Adventure Starts) creator Robert Schunscreen has recently announced he sold his game to a separate company, Jegax, for ten million dollars. New creator Steve Bobbs has said he is excited with new plans for the game, but many Itblobbians are saying the gaming quality has decreased, despite many new updates improving the graphics and more buyer friendly features, among other things.

Our space program with Credoatia is started n' stuff I guess :lol:

The mines are still holding strong, all of them together creating roughly 20 billion dollars worth of lead, zinc, and silver. In the end, about 14 billion is raw profit. Making more mines is being considered.

The housing market is starting to rise in price again, unforutnuately decreasing the population growth over time no doubt.

Eh, that's all I can think of for now.
itblobboy

Postby Y.L. » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:36 pm

This is Alex.

Year: 2031
Population: 116,340
Military Pop: 29,000
Citizen Pop: 87,340

Year: 2032
Population: 121,002
Military Pop: 31,000
Citizen Pop: 90,002

-10 years Until cities repaired
-11 years until ferry system complete
- 6 years until Isla del Coco Airbase and town is built
- 90 years until Aegean Airforce is created
-Part 1: Complete
-Part 2: 15 years
-Part 3: 20 years
-Part 4: 35 years
-Part 5: 65 years
-Part 6: 90 years

Techs:
- 125 Aegean Speed tanks
- 100 Medium Destroyers
- 5 Aircraft Carriers
- 45 Military Frigates

A local citizen has become a hero. He stopped an armed robbery and was armed with nothing. He disarmed 3 robbers and helped protect over 30 citizens.

The U.R.A. has now become the world's number 1 export in oil.

The first part of the creation of the Aegean Airforce has begun. The designs for the fighters have been complete. The Air Force Academy has been created and is one of the best Military Academies in the world. The basic research of the engine design has also started.
Y.L.

Postby Caefer » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Y.L. wrote:This is Alex.

The U.R.A. has now become the world's number 1 export in oil.

INAN:

Issue here, global rankings and the general bad-assery of other NPC nations would make oil a highly unlikely #1 world export for the location, size and wellness of your nation. A statement of "Oil is now the U.R.A.'s number one export" is fine but saying you export more oil than Saudi Arabia and Russia... we likely have a problem there. Verification from Blob on this one as well but this specific kind of statement is something that INAN would need to determine imo.

Other than that, you are doing a pretty good job with self-management, keep it up.
Caefer

Postby Y.L. » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:39 pm

OOG
Okay I understand Caefer.

Year: 2033
Population: 124,321
Citizen Pop: 91,321
Military pop: 33,000

Year: 2034
Population: 126,500
Citizen Pop: 93500
Military Pop: 33,000

Year: 2035
Population: 130,029
Citizen Pop: 35,000
Military Pop: 95,029

Year: 2036
Population: 134,489
Citizen Pop: 98,489
Military Pop: 36,000

Year: 2037
Population: 137,619
Citizen Pop: 100,619
Military Pop: 37,000

- 5 years Until cities repaired
- 6 years until ferry system complete
- 1 years until Isla del Coco Airbase and town is built
- 25 years until the Green Project is complete
-Phase 1: 2 years
-Phase 2: 4 years
-Phase 3: 9 years
-Phase 4: 10 years
- 85 years until Aegean Airforce is created
-Part 1: Complete
-Part 2: 10 years
-Part 3: 15 years
-Part 4: 30 years
-Part 5: 60 years
-Part 6: 85 years

Techs:
- 125 Aegean Speed tanks
- 100 Medium Destroyers
- 5 Aircraft Carriers
- 45 Military Frigates

The government of the U.R.A. has decided to become a green nation. In order to protect the future of the U.R.A. the creation of new sustainable energy, new environmental vehicles, new national parks, new wild life areas, new wildlife protection laws and a new federal agency to manage and protect the environment.
The project will be broken up into several phases.
Phase 1: 2 Years
- Creation of the Aegean Park Agency or A.P.A. People who will manage and take care of the parks and protect the wildlife.
- Beginning research of tidal power and solar power
- Outlines of the new parks and new wildlife areas. 50 new parks will be created.
- Drafts of the new wilderness laws. Include endangered species, protection laws for animals, company environmental regulations, and environmental clean laws
- Design of the new electric vehicle that will be charged by solar power. The vehicle will be able to go 80 mph max and will run completely on electricity and solar power
- Creation of the better land transportation idea. More buses and electric railways.
Phase 2: 4 Years
- Continuation of research for tidal and solar power
- Beginning construction of the 50 parks throughout the country
- Creation of the Green Festival. A festival that celebrates the change in country's ideals to focus on protecting the environment and the future of the Aegean Youth. The festival will have music, food, parades, and a countrywide cleanup.
- Passage of the new wilderness laws
- Research for the new electric vehicles: buses, boats and cars
- Research for the the electric trains and railways
Phase 3: 9 years
- Continuation of research for tidal and solar research
- Continuation of construction of the parks
- Production of the new electronic vehicles
- Research for the electric railways
- building the railways
Phase 4: 10 Years
- production and research of the new tidal power turbines
- production and research of the new solar panels
- production of the new electronic train

News
A fire has ravaged through a small town and killed 3 people. Construction and repairs on the town have begun.

A Elite Commando has earned a Gold Eagle, the highest military award someone can earn. He save 15 citizens on his off time spending with it with his family. he took out an armed gunman and took him too the military compound in Ourea.

Racing in the U.R.A. has been temporarily banned due to the last 4 races having 8 crashes killing 19 people.

The government of the U.R.A. has eliminated the jail system and come up with the inside out program. Every prisoner in the U.R.A. will due volunteer work for the people of the U.R.A. They will be monitored and will do a lot of clean up and construction work for the U.R.A.
Y.L.

Postby BroSoldier » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:45 am

pls someone give me a land
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Postby Caefer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:02 pm

BroSoldier wrote:pls someone give me a land

you make your own, there is plenty of still unclaimed land so you won't be given "a land" look at the application, fill it out and make your own claim.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 pm

If anyone cares, they can still play. I'll still moderate the game, it's just that since recruiting seemed next to impossible I decided I don't feel the willpower to keep playing without even a modest growth rate in the forseeable future...

Not to mention everything kind of froze for everyone.
itblobboy

Postby Caefer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:06 pm

itblobboy wrote:If anyone cares, they can still play. I'll still moderate the game, it's just that since recruiting seemed next to impossible I decided I don't feel the willpower to keep playing without even a modest growth rate in the forseeable future...

Not to mention everything kind of froze for everyone.

"life"
Caefer

Postby Y.L. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Yea I kind of got really busy with stuff, so I wont be continuing. I barely keep up with HH as it is anymore.
Y.L.

Postby Naruto » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:36 pm

I don't want to intrude on anything here but I shall just leave this here:

http://www.pascaleggert.de/index.html

It might be of use to some of your country's military development, I'm not sure but here it is anyway.
Naruto

Postby Saruman107 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Naruto wrote:I don't want to intrude on anything here but I shall just leave this here:

http://www.pascaleggert.de/index.html

It might be of use to some of your country's military development, I'm not sure but here it is anyway.

Your are pretty much a moderator for this thread (INAN) I really like that ThorA1 rifleImage
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Saruman107

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Caefer wrote:
BroSoldier wrote:pls someone give me a land

you make your own, there is plenty of still unclaimed land so you won't be given "a land" look at the application, fill it out and make your own claim.

what application?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MajesticOne » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:07 pm

So this is where plak kept telling me about enconomies and world newz :lol:
MajesticOne

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:58 pm

MajesticOne wrote:So this is where plak kept telling me about enconomies and world newz :lol:

hey! i just showed you why israel is awesome then other areas :evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic