Going to kinda Quit

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Going to kinda Quit

Postby MI74 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:22 am

So most people probably know that I'm going inactive, I kinda have been since April/May. The game has just got boring now, every inch of the servers are filled with "spot", a lot of my friends like BILAL, the Merchants, Lu__Bu, Lycanblade and many other player have quit and the forums have gotten kinda boring now. I dont feel like levelling anymore. I probably will still be checking the forums regularly and sometimes log on.

SOME (ALOT) PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK WHO MADE MY TIME IN HH GREAT:

Sintoque
Spoiler: show
Thank you for accepting me into Dunamis and boosting me, if you hadn't let me in, I would have quit ages ago, you gave tons of motivation, server pass etc. and you always fun to talk to :D

gamerdude12321
I remember when we used to talk on Skype and we always were on Naughty's blog, we always were racing for levels and you were one of my best friends in game and in Dunamis :D

christopher10280
You signed up to the forum at a similar time as me, you always helped me with my stats and were a generally kind person to talk to, gonna miss you loads :D

lolman3o3
Remember when you made a rant on the forum about everybody calling you "random guy" :3 You were always one of the funniest people on the forums and I always looked up to you :D

machstormer
You are undoubtedly the kindest person on the forum, you always wish everyone a happy birthday and were alwasy an upbeat player that stuck by the rules :D

FstMario
One off the first people I saw in-game and in forum (remember the dancing unciorn), I will still be able to talk to you on Skype and Instagram but you were a great friend and I remember when you helped me not get banned :D

PerfectStorm
Awesome times with you when you were in Dunamis and you also helped me not get banned like ^^ We always got along and we both were good friends :D

itblobboy
The first person who replied to my first ever thread on the forum, you were a very funny person and friendly to talk to, you were one of my first friends here :D

Prostatus5
We both have a lot in common, HH, YouTube, Geometry Dash, you were a great friend and funny person to talk to :D

pft
I still remember the day I bought the Beholder Bow off you (you were level 120), how long ago was that? You always gave me tips with my levels and helped me out :D

Ameba
The days of us two in SKULL CANDY are long gone but you were one of the most upbeat people in the game and your stats were always monstrous :D

penhead
I usually got to talk to you alot in Naughty's blog and you were a really cool guy with amazing art and was really funny :D

MajesticOne
We always were like literally the same level, rivalling for the Skull Crusher armor, rivalling in Dunamis/Legendary, you were a great guy, gonna miss the times :D

Alex2801
You were in Dunamis for a while but I never got to speak to you a lot, but when you came and told me you were boosting me to 300 for free I was over the moon thx :D

Naruto
You were the owner of Legendary back then and I remember when you invited me to join win October-ish time, you always gave me tips on how to improve :D

coke_na_rc
The highest level player, I sometimes got to talk to you and you were very funny and kind, once you offered 185 ticekts for 5mil and you always bought my tickets :D

Boozy
You made all those awesome signatures and you made the game and chat that I play on now, it never lags anymore thanks to you and it made HH so much better :D

ihasarchery
I'm part of the noob club xp, someone told me that you were ihascupquake (total BS, or are you...) you always tried to help the community in every way #SaveTheCommunity :D

MasterQuackster
You were the funniest person in Naughty's blog with the awesome sarcastic comments but yeah, I'l miss you a lot now :D

Quick_Draw
I can't really say much about you but you made the awesome sets design for me and thats something I could've never done, can't thank you anymore :D

SinisterPotatoe
You have those awesome stories that I always used to read when I was down and they are awesome, never gonna forget when you invited me to The Deathless, it really gave me motivation :D

Napoleon/koala
You are really awesome, will never forget your Animal farm antics and when you were on your main, you were a very funny and kind player :D

sakib123
You signed up on the same day as me in school and we always were good friends in SKULL CANDY and Equinox Ascension levelling up together (actually arguing for the room) :D

LoveNoThot
You were really funny and kind to talk to on the blog and on the forums, you always cheered up the place when we were down :D

Tomatha
Your sense of humor was always great, you were the most kindest and smartest member of the community :D

Sniffy
The times we had grammar nazi-ing people on the blog was great, we talked a lot and you very funny and cool :D

Q_Crush
You always said hi to me when we passed and made a fun person to talk to on Naughty's blog :D

YouKnowIt
You are a very kind person and usually on my side for small debates and I will miss you :D

character
We were in Dunamis, remember the battle with Legendary, you are one of the best artists,player and people in game :D

FALLEN FRIENDS

Im_a_Merchant
You were very friendly to talk to and was one of the best members of the community that I and everybody else misses :D

BILAL7400
My best friend in game :3 We started on the same day and you finally overtook me at 100, will definitely remember the times we had in game, but we still know each other IRL xD :D

I_am_a_Merchant
You levelled up very quickly, don't know how you did it but we always used to talk and have a laugh in game and forum :D

Lu__Bu
We met that day on Robo City when you were 70+ levels ahead of me, will never forget you jokes and posts here, you were one of my best friends :D

Lycanblade
People say you're banned or something from forum and someone pilots you but anyways, you were very funny and friendly at the same time, gonna miss you :D

plak
Possibly one of my first friends in the forum, you always made the funny jokes and cheered up the place, you were and awesome guy :D

Miso
The most missed person in the forum ): I miss you so much and your amazing artwork and mini-games, you were just such a boss :D

And lastly.. robby
Thank you robby for making this awesome game, and always responding to my emails, you were a great admin and person too :D

I AM VERY SORRY IF I MISSED ANYBODY OUT :( :(

I will miss you Helmet Heroes
Last edited by MI74 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Re: Going to kinda Quit

Postby Illusionist » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:45 am

Goodbye and luck with everything you will do!

Will you make a goodbye-video to your YouTube-channel ?
My life is only one BIG ILLUSION. Is your too ?
Illusion is there
Illusionist

Postby Lightning » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:45 am

Awww...! Why You gonna quit? :cry:
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Postby LoveNoThot » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 am

MI74 wrote:LoveNoThot
You were really funny and kind to talk to on the blog and on the forums, you always cheered up the place when we were down :D

Awww :3 I wasn't really expecting to be on your list, but thanks for putting me on there. :D Is it possible that you may come back one day?

Now that I think about it, I never really saw you in the game, only on the forums and naughty's chat. Well good luck irl! Farewell, MI74. :cry: Are you still going to be uploading videos on YouTube?
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby Quick_Draw » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:48 am

Sorry to see another good player leave, hope you come back.
Quick_Draw

Postby Lightning » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 am

Why are so many people quitting?
THIS GAME KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE FROM THE UPDATES :evil:
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Lightning

Postby Usakingdom » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 am

Goodbye :cry: . I hope you'll come back 1 day...
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
Usakingdom

Postby sakib » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:27 am

Bye Mi and thanks for letting me in Equinox Asension sad to see ya quit :(
IGN-sakib123
sakib

Postby Alex2801 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:56 am

Sad to see you quit :( i can still boost u tho :D If u want.
Image DSS
Thanks to me for the revised sig!
Visit my tree service here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34109
Alex2801

Postby christopher10280 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:14 am

Farewell, MI74! You were overall a very nice guy and defended me in a couple of arguements. Thank you for all the nice moments we had.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby Sniffy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:37 am

Laters, MI. You will be missed. Btw, thanks for having me on that list :3
Thank you Penhead for da awesomeee sig!!
Thank you Misho for da amazingggggg avatar <3
Sniffy

Postby Napoleon » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:41 am

Egad, Animal Farm's plan never involved kicking you out! Farewell, fellow soldier, and rest in peace!
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:16 am

well, i'll miss u. we used to be friends last summer.... then i left ur guild cuz all the members were trying to like kill me lolz. u were a great player that will e missed.

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby aaronrules » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:48 am

Good bye we will always Rember you in are heatts :P
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby YouKnowIt » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:15 am

I was in his list! :3 Why thank you! You are very kind and I shall hope to see you again!
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby MI74 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:41 am

Thanks all ^^

@Illusionist, possibly

@Lightning, look at the top

@LoveNoThot, of course :D

@Alex2801, lol k that'd be great :p

@thomaseat1234, Who did, most were inactive :p
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Lightning » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:57 am

Aw okay. I understand. So many People have been leaving ever since that 7.0 update.. Goodbye. You will be missed in this Helmet Heroes world. :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: 8-) :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen:
Lightning

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:33 am

You will be missed by everyone. And if you ever want to come back, feel free to hang out with me a little :3
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Bezoar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 pm

God, cya man. Gonna miss ya
Bezoar

Postby robin0 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:16 pm

sad ... but yea ... me too :P

have fun irl bro
robin0

Postby gamerdude12321 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

gamerdude12321
SPOILER: HIDE
I remember when we used to talk on Skype and we always were on Naughty's blog, we always were racing for levels and you were one of my best friends in game and in Dunamis :D

well damn , that kinda sucks that you're quitting but i will miss you and your weird jokes .
gamerdude12321

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Thanks I try sir. :P Good luck with real life and all hope to see you sometime in the future. :D

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby machstormer » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:48 pm

MI74 wrote:
SOME (ALOT) PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK WHO MADE MY TIME IN HH GREAT:

machstormer
You are undoubtedly the kindest person on the forum, you always wish everyone a happy birthday and were alwasy an upbeat player that stuck by the rules :D

Thank you sir.
Sorry to see you go.
I wish you happiness.
mach.
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
machstormer

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:23 pm

MI74 wrote:Thanks all ^^

@thomaseat1234, Who did, most were inactive :p

they would kill steal me which was stupid cuz i still got xp lolz. i forgot the names.

im not in there :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby penhead » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 pm

MI74 wrote:penhead

You spelled my name correctly,, :o yassssssss, :D .. yer gonna be missed!
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
penhead

Next

Return to Off Topic