How you got your name (username) for helmet heroes

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

How you got your name (username) for helmet heroes

Postby Usakingdom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:46 pm

How did you get your ign for hh? I'll do mine after there are some replys. :D
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
Usakingdom

Re: How you got your name (username) for helmet heroes

Postby Bezoar » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Using your brain...

Well yeah, I was a fond of majestic orders and such.
Bezoar

Postby YouKnowIt » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Sometimes my mother calls me a smartass and a know it all so what the hell why not?
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby LoveNoThot » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:03 pm

I was creating a new HH account and I had NO IDEA what my username should be. So I decided to look through my Snapchat story & get inspired by something. About 10 minutes later, I came across someone's snapchat saying "#LoveNoThot" :D

That's it.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby christopher10280 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:11 pm

The was from Miso's "Mini-Forum-Game (INFINITIVE Edition)".

christopher10280 wrote:I regret putting my name with a lowercase c. Name changing could really do me some good, right about now.

The origin of my FULL name used for HH came from Poptropica,a game I've played 3-4 years ago.
I tried tried something..... as my username there that had probably been...chris-something(I forgot) in that game but that name has already been taken so they suggested me different names that did not get taken and was related to what I typed in."christopher10280" (Lowercase c ) was one of the options so I took it.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby Barnacle » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 pm

I was searching about barnacles, same time as I created my account..
IGN - Barnacle
Barnacle

Location: Here at GvG, killing low levels using my legendary sticks.

Postby Q_CrushX1 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 pm

well, basically my friends used to call me q crush in school, because of a username i made on another game, so thats how i got my name
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszKVduc-BLsQ4cNj3BVa6A

People make noises when they're (sic).
Q_CrushX1

Postby Bezoar » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:27 pm

christopher10280 wrote:The was from Miso's "Mini-Forum-Game (INFINITIVE Edition)".

christopher10280 wrote:I regret putting my name with a lowercase c. Name changing could really do me some good, right about now.

The origin of my FULL name used for HH came from Poptropica,a game I've played 3-4 years ago.
I tried tried something..... as my username there that had probably been...chris-something(I forgot) in that game but that name has already been taken so they suggested me different names that did not get taken and was related to what I typed in."christopher10280" (Lowercase c ) was one of the options so I took it.

Was that the thread where I won 100 tickets from Misho?
Also GOD_OF_PAIN made a similar post some time ago
Bezoar

Postby christopher10280 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Bezoar wrote:Was that the thread where I won 100 tickets from Misho?

And I'm still dang nab jelly about that.
christopher10280

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Gather around children to hear the story on how FstMario has had various names over the years!

So my first ever gamer-tag or username I used for everything was called "D3VILSD34TH" This was because when I was like 6, I thought having all capitals and numbers in the username would make me look cool. This means that my Habbo account now looks like I'm a 7 year old. Also my Habbo account has about 3000 days played... This also agrees with Roblox, but that is a different matter.

My second ever gamer-tag and/or username I used for most games was "bobmarleyxx11" There is no actual meaning to this name but It's when I had an OBC account that got hacked and I was kinda famous for a tiny while. Furthermore this was kinda the name that i was going to use for Helmet Heroes until...

My next gamer-tag and/or username was "Mariofan1" This wasn't exactly my name in the beginning, but it was a shared account between me and my friend Billy in everybody edits. When my friend Billy moved away he told me to take care of his club penguin accounts, some of his bin weevils, and everybody edits. This was when I first found out my love for the internet and the games that it could contain.

One of my last usernames I used and is seen here is "FstMario" It was originally FST Mario since this was a crew that I made in MW2- Bo2 times, but it soon ended due to the idea of the crew just not coming alive and soon ending up to be nothing but a few people who were just good at CoD. Mario is something that I've had with me my whole life because I love mario and I have played almost every single mario game that has ever existed ever. I then soon developed Fst from "Future Star Teamwork" into "Friends Stick Together" and that is why I am FstMario
Mariofan1

Postby Wantedz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:55 pm

How i got mine's was I went to go create a new character, Thought of it... And typed in "Wanted" But there was already a name "wanted" (All lowercased), so i couldnt take that, Until i thought it would be cool to put a "z" at the end of it and CABOOM... Got it...
I was also in a rush because i was in class and had work to do but i was bored so i secretly played HH. THUN THUN THUN. :lol:
S i r P l e a s e
Wantedz

Postby machstormer » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:08 am

I created the name "machstormer" about 40 years ago.
It was the name of a ship in a science fiction story i wrote back then.
(original fiction, not fan-fiction)

No, you cannot read the story (destroyed about 39.999 years ago, :lol: ).
No, I will NOT tell you what it was about. :(
Yes, the story totally sucked (and that's if I was being NICE about it). :oops:

This was the ONLY original ship name I created in that story (though I did create several original character names ;) ).
All other ship names I "borrowed" from dictionaries and encyclopedias at the library (don't judge, I was only 7 at the time :mrgreen: ).

Definition of machstormer here:
Spoiler: show
machstormer

mach

pronounced mäk, mäKH
noun
a number indicating the ratio of the speed of an object to the speed of sound in the medium through which the object is moving.
Abbreviation: M.
proper noun
Ernst Mach. 1838–1916, Austrian physicist and philosopher. He devised the system of speed measurement using the Mach number. He also founded logical positivism, asserting that the validity of a scientific law is proved only after empirical testing

storm

pronounced stawrm
noun
a disturbance of the normal condition of the atmosphere, manifesting itself by winds of unusual force or direction, often accompanied by rain, snow, hail, thunder, and lightning, or flying sand or dust.
a heavy fall of rain, snow, or hail, or a violent outbreak of thunder and lightning, unaccompanied by strong winds.
Also called violent storm. Meteorology. a wind of 64–72 miles per hour (29–32 m/sec).
a violent military assault on a fortified place, strong position, or the like.
a heavy or sudden volley or discharge:
a storm of criticism; a storm of bullets.
a violent disturbance of affairs, as a civil, political, social, or domestic commotion.
a violent outburst or outbreak of expression:
a storm of applause.
Informal. storm window.
verb (used without object)
(of the wind or weather) to blow with unusual force, or to rain, snow, hail, etc., especially with violence (usually used impersonally with it as subject):
It stormed all day.
to rage or complain with violence or fury:
He stormed angrily at me.
to deliver a violent attack or fire, as with artillery:
The troops stormed against the garrison.
to rush to an assault or attack:
The tanks stormed towards the city.
to rush angrily:
to storm out of a room.
verb (used with object)
to subject to or as if to a storm:
The salesman stormed them with offers.
to utter or say with angry vehemence:
The strikers stormed their demands.
to attack or assault (persons, places, or things):
to storm a fortress.
Idioms
storm in a teacup. teacup.

er

pronounced er
suffix
a suffix used in forming nouns designating persons from the object of their occupation or labor ( hatter; tiler; tinner; moonshiner), or from their place of origin or abode ( Icelander; southerner; villager), or designating either persons or things from some special characteristic or circumstance ( six-footer; three-master; teetotaler; fiver; tenner).
a suffix serving as the regular English formative of agent nouns, being attached to verbs of any origin (bearer; creeper; employer; harvester; teacher; theorizer).
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
machstormer

Postby zomnuke » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 am

i got it from club penguin and poptropica from round 3-5 years ago
zomnuke

Postby Declan12345 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:07 am

no idea, I thought of guns cuz I was gonna be a cowboy, I thought of blazin cuz the day b4 I saw a forest fire in the news and I put R to make it sound not weird, I am called:

gunsRblazin
ImageTHX BARNACLE FOR AMAZING SIG!
Spoiler: show
Declan12345

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:53 am

I think Storm is amazing, but I am pretty sure Storm was taken, so why not be even better, The_Perfect_Storm!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
The_Perfect_Storm

Postby MrDerpie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:34 am

My mom was was making my minecraft account for me so I told her to put "DizzyGio" but she ended up putting dizziGio so I just stuck iwith it because I thought it was unique.
MrDerpie

Postby Bezu » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:03 am

I started playing from kong,it used my kong username.Meh
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby sinio24 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:43 am

fliptop
Thanks Barnacle

IGN:sinio_24
sinio24

Postby Sniffy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 am

It all happened like... 3 years ago. I was playing on my Xbox 360 with my irl friend (My FIRST friend ever) Angel. Him and I have known each other for about 9 years now :3 Anyways, we were playing Cargo on BO2. Search & Destroy, when we found a player named "SharkSniffer" Angel and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Angel also just made an "OldManClan" :lol: So I decided to change my gamertag to "OldManSniffer707" His was and still is "OldManJenkins707" I then got into "Trickshotting" which is basically spinning in circles while doing cewl thangs in the air and shooting with your sniper to hit some keed. So I became "SSniffer" to make my name a bit more OG because "Sniffer" was taken :3 I then joined a clan that was lead by some well known people in the trickshotting community and I actually got REALLY good at all the "trickshotting" Here is my old YouTube channel :3 It's what I did before HH. So I later quit trickshotting and Xbox itself (Due to HH) I found out HH by my cousin Anthony or Carlos5649 on HH. (He also told TurdLing about the game which is why Turd joined about 1 hour after me :P) If you watch some of the videos, I later became "Sniffy" instead of "Sniffer" due to everyone saying "HEY, SNIFF MY BUTT YOU %$*# SNIFFER" And that's how I got the name "Sniffy" :3
Thank you Penhead for da awesomeee sig!!
Thank you Misho for da amazingggggg avatar <3
Sniffy

Postby Napoleon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:50 am

Well...um...Animal Farm? George Orwell? Napoleon.
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon

Postby Lightning » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 pm

So I woke up in the morning KNOWING that my old ac (Slash_The_Wolf) Was gonna be hacked. I was right. So I made a new account after some thinking. And I came up with FlameSkull. So yeah.I guess i'm just creative like that ;)
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Postby lolman3o3 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:35 pm

well,i have been using my username "lolman3o3" for years now.
it all started when i was like 6 and started playing poptropica.
you know how when you start,they kinda pick out a name for you?(kinda)
well i got a crappy name at first,so i clicked the "change all" button until i came to a half-decent one:
speedy dolphin.(or something like that)
i guessed it was okay,so i went along with it and played.
after a while,i started to play club penguin.i didn't know what ,my username should have been,so i took the word speedy from my poptropica account and put it into my club penguin account.my CP username had clues to my name in it,so im not gonna say it here.
but lets say my name is jeff.so my username was speedyjeff.
while i played CP, i made a lot of friends and they were all nice.i wasn't the kind of person to socialize much in real life,but online i was much more...energetic.i used to say "lol" or just laugh a lot,so my friends all called me "lol-man".
and the years went by.think of it like the movie Ted.i was all nice when i was like 6 or 7,but of course everyone has to grow up.
so by the time i was 11 i didn't just say hi to my friends whenever i saw them IRL,i said "dude,you look like crap!did you spend yesterday night jacking off till 4AM or something?".
anyways,as for the "3o3" part of my name,...i forgot where that was from.
someone insert the cool story bro meme below,im too tired to do it myself.
lolman3o3

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:40 pm

lolman3o3 wrote:well,i have been using my username "lolman3o3" for years now.
it all started when i was like 6 and started playing poptropica.
you know how when you start,they kinda pick out a name for you?(kinda)
well i got a crappy name at first,so i clicked the "change all" button until i came to a half-decent one:
speedy dolphin.(or something like that)
i guessed it was okay,so i went along with it and played.
after a while,i started to play club penguin.i didn't know what ,my username should have been,so i took the word speedy from my poptropica account and put it into my club penguin account.my CP username had clues to my name in it,so im not gonna say it here.
but lets say my name is jeff.so my username was speedyjeff.
while i played CP, i made a lot of friends and they were all nice.i wasn't the kind of person to socialize much in real life,but online i was much more...energetic.i used to say "lol" or just laugh a lot,so my friends all called me "lol-man".
and the years went by.think of it like the movie Ted.i was all nice when i was like 6 or 7,but of course everyone has to grow up.
so by the time i was 11 i didn't just say hi to my friends whenever i saw them IRL,i said "dude,you look like crap!did you spend yesterday night jacking off till 4AM or something?".
anyways,as for the "3o3" part of my name,...i forgot where that was from.
someone insert the cool story bro meme below,im too tired to do it myself.

I've been waiting for this story for sooooo long. O.o
lolman3o3 wrote: "dude,you look like crap!did you spend yesterday night jacking off till 4AM or something?".

Why must you be so salty. :(
christopher10280

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:44 pm

i was hungry and 7

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby gamerdude12321 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:50 pm

I was 10 y/o when i created my name and i was making my named for the PSN. In my mind i was thinking godz_L0rd but then my brother thought that gamerdude was more original for me and i said "well thats nice but wb the numbers?'.he said 789456321 but that was too much work so i did 123 and that was pretty lame for me so i put 12321 and submitted the name and became known as gamerdude12321 and ATMazn.

(confusing the way i wrote it)
gamerdude12321

Next

Return to Off Topic