some updates

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

some updates

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:07 am

well as you know i in the army now
there was 6 terror in those two weeks people just take a gun and start shooting or taking knife and you know...
anyway two weeks ago my friend was stab in one of those terror and he was in hospital losing a lot of blood (my other friend was close to otherterror but the terror man was shhhoted before he start to shooting) now he feels good and i hope to see him soon
isis is parting in egypt and make terror in tunisia kweit (or whatever you write that) and ocourse france... they shooting in everyone that isnt enough muslim for them (like iran jews and chrisitans etc)
the war in syria is continue.. assad is dying slowly/.. hisballa is trying to keep assad there.. and iran give money to terror surprising ofcourse it help to the bad people in teyman... and saudi arabia is help the goverment there.. the isis is losing land but he start to speread to other states and just israel that is the onlty democrate in israel is survive in the volcano that called middle east.
ofcourse stupid obama annoying.. help to iran get nuclear and whatever..
i hope that the world will understand that in the end we have here civilization war terror vs the democrate world... i hope they will understand it soon.. they understand it in 2001 but maybe the world need more twins tower to understand... but when you didnt notice in 2015 tghere was 18k people dying from terror its new world recored but while you are sleeping the terror will get to you in the end.. like its happened in 2001 and i france and in all the arab world..
back to game
i wasnt here almost 4 months and its pretty disapoindted that almost nothing new... but i hope that robby will bomb us in zillions updates
anyway tell me which cool topics i should read to seee what new in the forum :)
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Re: some updates

Postby YouKnowIt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:42 am

So, are you American because some of this is confusing to understand. " Thank you for your service" All of my family have served in the military and its what I plan to do. Things are starting up with Russia ad Ukraine. God man why won't America just leave other people alone. Instead of sending troops there lock the borders down because their have been many minor incidents these past few months. Its the damn rules of engagement that keep us from defeating our foes fastest. Anyone seen that movie? Any who I do hope their are more updates, and I hope your friends get better. " Thank you for your service which makes our great nation the best"

America
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 am

YouKnowIt wrote:So, are you American

if you look at his location, he is isralean. but plak, thanks for your service for the isralean military and the help with the american military. hope your friend is alright. otherwise may god bless you not be shot out in the field.
anyways, helmet heroes has had a huge update. several of them! how have you not noticed anything new such as charge times on weapons (which has made many people quit) and the new armor sets?
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:45 pm

why people quit? what the gear do bad?
and ukraine and russia isnt fighting.. they are in kind of peace.. its just some people that live in uqraine want to be in russia.. but there is quit now.. and the war there isnt a treat for all the world.. while the muslim terror is treat for all the world.. you know 11.9....................................................................
lol my english is bad i cant be american.. watch my flag as prostatus said
and he is ok he is feel good.. but he wont go to the army again soon
anyway... last time i was here in march. after the lava update and since then nothing..now its july.. almost 4 months...
seems that the game is going slower :( :( :( :(
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:23 pm

many people are going more inactive, but some have quit. im going more inactive probably once i hit 200. and yeah the game does lag a lot more and if you afk for like 10 minutes you get disconnected
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
Prostatus5

Postby YouKnowIt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:26 pm

It is and really? My father and I tend to watch the news fairly often and that's what I was receiving my information from. Yea a lot of people have quit and yes the updates are continually growing slower and slower. Also we don't call it Helmet Heroes anymore we call it Bug Heroes... The fixing Begins! A lot of stuff made people quit. At least now you can play during night time.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby Declan12345 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:34 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:It is and really? My father and I tend to watch the news fairly often and that's what I was receiving my information from. Yea a lot of people have quit and yes the updates are continually growing slower and slower. Also we don't call it Helmet Heroes anymore we call it Bug Heroes... The fixing Begins! A lot of stuff made people quit. At least now you can play during night time.
do we?
ImageTHX BARNACLE FOR AMAZING SIG!
Declan12345

Postby aaronrules » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Good job plank your making the world a better place!! :D :D
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Declan12345 wrote:
YouKnowIt wrote:It is and really? My father and I tend to watch the news fairly often and that's what I was receiving my information from. Yea a lot of people have quit and yes the updates are continually growing slower and slower. Also we don't call it Helmet Heroes anymore we call it Bug Heroes... The fixing Begins! A lot of stuff made people quit. At least now you can play during night time.
do we?

Yeah this is completely wrong. I think you're the only one who thinks that this game is broken at the moment. I'm fine with how the game is and in no way is it majorly broken. It's a beta game so it will have a lot of bugs.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby YouKnowIt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Declan12345 wrote:
do we?

Yeah this is completely wrong. I think you're the only one who thinks that this game is broken at the moment. I'm fine with how the game is and in no way is it majorly broken. It's a beta game so it will have a lot of bugs.
Really I think shunhank said this as well. Im fine with the bugs as long as they don't prevent me from playing the game which has recently.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:Really I think shunhank said this as well. Im fine with the bugs as long as they don't prevent me from playing the game which has recently.

2 people < the rest of the community

We're fine with how the game is
How to make a signature
Mariofan1

Postby YouKnowIt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Alright... You are very fortunate you are not experiencing this teleport bug.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:50 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:Alright... You are very fortunate you are not experiencing this teleport bug.

I've experienced the teleporting bug numerous times, even recorded what it did Here
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How to make a signature
Mariofan1

Postby YouKnowIt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
YouKnowIt wrote:Alright... You are very fortunate you are not experiencing this teleport bug.

I've experienced the teleporting bug numerous times, even recorded what it did [img=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0032SSnUEe8]Here[/img]

What happens when you refresh. For me simply nothing, more or less for you the game goes back to normal.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby Bezoar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:43 pm

PLAKKKKKKKKKK, ERMAHGERD PLAK!
What happened to your English though? It's broken
Well yeah, stay alive :(
Bezoar

Postby StormNinja » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 am

Prostatus5 wrote:
YouKnowIt wrote:So, are you American

if you look at his location, he is isralean. but plak, thanks for your service for the isralean military and the help with the american military. hope your friend is alright. otherwise may god bless you not be shot out in the field.
anyways, helmet heroes has had a huge update. several of them! how have you not noticed anything new such as charge times on weapons (which has made many people quit) and the new armor sets?

Its Israeli.

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby StormNinja » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 am

plak&shlak wrote:well as you know i in the army now
there was 6 terror in those two weeks people just take a gun and start shooting or taking knife and you know...
anyway two weeks ago my friend was stab in one of those terror and he was in hospital losing a lot of blood (my other friend was close to otherterror but the terror man was shhhoted before he start to shooting) now he feels good and i hope to see him soon
isis is parting in egypt and make terror in tunisia kweit (or whatever you write that) and ocourse france... they shooting in everyone that isnt enough muslim for them (like iran jews and chrisitans etc)
the war in syria is continue.. assad is dying slowly/.. hisballa is trying to keep assad there.. and iran give money to terror surprising ofcourse it help to the bad people in teyman... and saudi arabia is help the goverment there.. the isis is losing land but he start to speread to other states and just israel that is the onlty democrate in israel is survive in the volcano that called middle east.
i hope that the world will understand that in the end we have here civilization war terror vs the democrate world... i hope they will understand it soon.. they understand it in 2001 but maybe the world need more twins tower to understand... but when you didnt notice in 2015 tghere was 18k people dying from terror its new world recored but while you are sleeping the terror will get to you in the end.. like its happened in 2001 and i france and in all the arab world..
back to game
i wasnt here almost 4 months and its pretty disapoindted that almost nothing new... but i hope that robby will bomb us in zillions updates
Cool plak, and yes obama is bad #berniesanders but anyway since you know your part of the israeli army are you also fighting Hamas?

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:42 am

Bezoar wrote:PLAKKKKKKKKKK, ERMAHGERD PLAK!
What happened to your English though? It's broken
Well yeah, stay alive :(

im still alive
and lets continue with more news
obama keeps being idiot
and europe is full of arabs cause the war in the middle east (isis syria kurds yesidis and people who hate assad and more everyone against everyone) keep fighting.. so because the world didnt want to stop the war (isrtael said t stop) the world didnt care.. but now because of the par people lwave the area and going to europe.. so we can say that europe have been fu***************kkkkkkkkkedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd cause 20% of muslims in france support the murders and terror
the islam wil rule europe.. but the usa still have chance not being muslim.. but usa will be latinos and the latinos are hot.. and i hope tramp will loe and jev bush will win and the latinos will give him the vote and not to the democrates cause republicans are awesome
in israel the terror is still there in the last months more then 10 jews and 3 arabs die if i remember right because of the terror
iran will get the freedom to create nuclear while the other country wont be able to see it.. cause iran will check itself... not coollllllllllllllllll
also it will get 150b$ because of the money who was stuck in ohter countries... and 500b$ in the five years for make the terror even bigger... russia sell assad iand iran balistic missles.. and you can know who will get first the nuclear missles.. all the world is want to make business in iran.. while it give money to terror and make the islam take europe...
and just israel is a paradise bubble in the burning area.. that why usa need to help us and not helping iran..
so vote to jev bush etc...
questions? more info some want? you are able to ask me
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Do you do any work with the migrants coming into some countries?
How to make a signature
Mariofan1

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:46 pm

plak&shlak wrote:im still alive
obama keeps being idiot

1: amazing, good work out in the field
2: i agree with this statement entirely, he shouldnt have accepted the iran nuclear deal in the first place
3: im probably going to, trump is an utter twat
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
Prostatus5

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:12 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Do you do any work with the migrants coming into some countries?

well.. when they came to israel we know its not good.. to much muslims in little country.. so we create build fence on israel lines and europe al always crying about things we do.. and because the stupid europe didnt do something to stop the war in middle east now all the people run away from the fight to go to europe and now then try to make the migrants go away.. so they are stupid
(crying to us and then make the same thing) its not a secret that the migrants are increase the antisemistic.. and make terror and spread the isis but its also make the chrisitan europe afraid and become rasizm.. and the neo nazies parties are getting a lot of votes in the europe parlaments...........
Prostatus5 wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:im still alive
obama keeps being idiot

1: amazing, good work out in the field
2: i agree with this statement entirely, he shouldnt have accepted the iran nuclear deal in the first place
3: im probably going to, trump is an utter twat

you know.. i think that the democrates are good in economy and they they want to do good thing in the world.. but they just dont realise that they need to be strong! that why a ot of democraters people are disaponted from obama.. but if trump will win no one wll vote him caue he is crazy.. if bush or the girl that i dont remember her name will win they will get hispans and more girls vote them!
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Lotsoflove » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:46 am

plak&shlak wrote:well as you know i in the army now
back to game

STAHP CREEPING US OUT PLANK :o :o :o :o :o
OMG DANCING BUG MUST SEE!!!!!

IGN: kloklo/FordTheAtheist

My Youtube Channel (Be Sure To Subscribe)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXN92mX8cKojiHGB6Ju6JQ
Lotsoflove

Return to Off Topic