Coming Home!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Coming Home!

Postby LinkNestar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

On November 29th, I will be coming back! I'm going to be playing Helmet Heroes back as I was before I left to Texas. And luckily I didn't receive any sicknesses... *cough cough*... *cough ebola cough*..

The only bad thing is when I get back home I'll have to pack everything I own. We're moving to Berlin, Germany because Bavaria has been getting some bad news. Even though I love my house, I'll love the new one even more. It's three stories, indoor pool, outside pool, and fencing all around. Plenty of room for our dogs, too. There will be a lot of room for my monitors and... technology of all.

This also means more videos, which I'm happy to make!
User avatar
LinkNestar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Coming Home!

Postby koalasium » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Whoa...how rich are you?
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Coming Home!

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm

u lucky duck...
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: Coming Home!

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:55 pm

He's the Lucky Swordsman of The Soup Warrior for a good reason :lol:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Lucky Swordsman: LinkNestar Image
"First man to win the Jackpot, we all saw it Link and we will remember.... ahh... he also slashes things yeah..."


also welcome back Home!!
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: Coming Home!

Postby itblobboy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:32 pm

LinkNestar wrote:And luckily I didn't receive any sicknesses... *cough cough*... *cough ebola cough*..


It's hard to believe you as you say that coughing so much.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Coming Home!

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:36 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:He's the Lucky Swordsman of The Soup Warrior for a good reason :lol:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Lucky Swordsman: LinkNestar Image
"First man to win the Jackpot, we all saw it Link and we will remember.... ahh... he also slashes things yeah..."


also welcome back Home!!


and im still jelly of him...maybe for my lil ex members thing u can say i got too aggresive and tried to kill link out of jealousy with a jelly stick
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: Coming Home!

Postby LinkNestar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:38 pm

itblobboy wrote:
LinkNestar wrote:And luckily I didn't receive any sicknesses... *cough cough*... *cough ebola cough*..


It's hard to believe you as you say that coughing so much.



Dammit... I thought I could hide it...
User avatar
LinkNestar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Coming Home!

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:43 pm

lol my one friend thinks Ebola can be contagious through the internet...if i die cuz of u,i will kill you and smack you where your pickled cauliflowers hide :x
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: Coming Home!

Postby BroSoldier » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Lycanblade wrote:lol my one friend thinks Ebola can be contagious through the internet...if i die cuz of u,i will kill you and smack you where your pickled cauliflowers hide :x

if u die here,u will also die IRL because the NerveGear will boil ur brain unless ur love says that 'lycan i believed in u' before she dies because of link's blade and u suddenly respawn and used ur love's sword to stab link.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
User avatar
BroSoldier
 
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Coming Home!

Postby madchafer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:23 am

An indoor pool and an outdoor pool? Did you mean to have a jacuzzi and a pool? Because that's already nonsense. Unless you're rich. Muahahahah.... *Annoying Rich People Laugh*
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Coming Home!

Postby madchafer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:24 am

An indoor pool and an outdoor pool? Did you mean to have a jacuzzi and a pool? Because that's already nonsense. Unless you're rich. Muahahahah.... *Annoying Rich People Laugh*
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Coming Home!

Postby madchafer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:24 am

An indoor pool and an outdoor pool? Did you mean to have a jacuzzi and a pool? Because that's already nonsense. Unless you're rich. Muahahahah.... *Annoying Rich People Laugh*
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Coming Home!

Postby MajesticOne » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:49 am

Welcome back man, DON'T GET TO LVL 200 >.<
@madchafer: Triple post, lol
Image
MajesticOne
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 am
Location: A majestic kingdom

Re: Coming Home!

Postby LinkNestar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 am

madchafer wrote:An indoor pool and an outdoor pool? Did you mean to have a jacuzzi and a pool? Because that's already nonsense. Unless you're rich. Muahahahah.... *Annoying Rich People Laugh*



The outdoor pool is bigger than the one inside. From the pictures I've seen, it's like a glass room with the pool under the skylight thing. :)
Although, Bavaria is beautiful, Berlin will bring us more to see. It's just been a bit bland in Bavaria, I guess. :p





(It's somewhat smaller, this is a way we don't have as much trouble as we were having)
User avatar
LinkNestar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Coming Home!

Postby Lycanblade » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:17 am

w8...bavaria?!?!
oh...bruh...the crime rate there has more than tripled since 2012...if u didnt die from ebola from texas..well...ur probs gonna die of shock from rape :l
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: Coming Home!

Postby LinkNestar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:20 am

Lycanblade wrote:w8...bavaria?!?!
oh...bruh...the crime rate there has more than tripled since 2012...if u didnt die from ebola from texas..well...ur probs gonna die of shock from rape :l




:roll: :| Bruh I think you cray. And haven't you noticed my profile since I made my account?! Mahn, you are cray! :lol:
User avatar
LinkNestar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Coming Home!

Postby Lycanblade » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:46 am

whups i meant berlin...bavaria a pretty nice place imo, especially during winter season. berlin tho...well...good luck...and ill tell u what i told plak...dont die :cry:
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: Coming Home!

Postby LinkNestar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Lycanblade wrote:whups i meant berlin...bavaria a pretty nice place imo, especially during winter season. berlin tho...well...good luck...and ill tell u what i told plak...dont die :cry:


I'm not sure what Berlin you're talking about, but I'm talking about the one in Germany... :lol:
User avatar
LinkNestar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Coming Home!

Postby MI74 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Have a safe trip back to Germany! (if you haven't arrived yet)
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Coming Home!

Postby Lycanblade » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:57 pm

LinkNestar wrote:
Lycanblade wrote:whups i meant berlin...bavaria a pretty nice place imo, especially during winter season. berlin tho...well...good luck...and ill tell u what i told plak...dont die :cry:


I'm not sure what Berlin you're talking about, but I'm talking about the one in Germany... :lol:

Is there any other Berlin :roll:
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: Coming Home!

Postby LinkNestar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Lycanblade wrote:Is there any other Berlin



Idk I was being a terdul 8-)
User avatar
LinkNestar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Coming Home!

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Bruh just come here to Israel! It's the most peaceful place in the world!
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Coming Home!

Postby MI74 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:47 pm

MasterQuackster wrote:Bruh just come here to Israel! It's the most peaceful place in the world!

Eh? They at war?
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Coming Home!

Postby christopher10280 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Other than Yay!!! and :D :D , I am speechless.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests