How not noob are you?

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

When did you start playing Helmet Heroes?

May - June 2013
30%
July - August 2013
15%
September - October 2013
5%
November - December 2013
3%
January - February 2014
15%
March - April 2014
13%
May - June 2014
8%
July - August 2014
10%
September - October 2014
No votes
November - December 2014
3%

Total votes : 40

Re: How not noob are you?

Postby Dauntless » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:40 pm

I started may-june believe it or not, I found one of my eldest accounts last played jun 28th, and it was lvl 30…(that took about a month to get :oops: ) But after finding it I logged in, that souvenir is gone xD
Dauntless

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Joined around June 2013 when magnesium was the best and a few days before zinc came out
Strongest enemies were Great Frogs my English sucked and I didn't know what begging means.. sadly I do now.. way too well
And nice one Miso I remember me and zxdvas wearing noob gear and walking around like that it almost made me shed a tear.. almost (we weren't even begging we were just trying to see how long would it take for them actual newbs to notice us) never imagined you would take a screenshot of that.. in fact I don't think we knew each other back then.. *sigh* sweet begger-free days of not knowing Miso :D

Btw I'm the first forum member (after robster of course) though It's not as cool as you think.. sometimes people send me PMs asking me to un-ban them and stuff
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby MajesticOne » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:39 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:
madchafer wrote:Fun fact : I thought Miso, Contressa, Gladiatra were girls before. Turns out they were men. And the worst part....I flirted and hitted on 'em without knowing.... :oops: :oops:

I will never forget about that time.

:lol: :lol:
MajesticOne

Postby Kurumi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 am

Naruto wrote:
Kurumi wrote:I'm much of a noob I think. I joined the game around early August this year and i joined the forums at around October. But in the short time I played, I've played 5 accounts until at least level 50 and at most level 100.

Oh nice, all different classes?

Yeah. Pretty much.
But I played 2 archer accounts then one of each of the other classes.
Because of that, I pretty much know the advantages and disadvantages of all classes which helps me a lot in PVP/GVG.
Currently, I'm not playing my own account. I'm so busy playing accounts of other people. They pay be 60k in-game money an hour doing it.
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Spoiler: show
Kurumi

Previous

Return to Off Topic