itblobboy's Rambling!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
38%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
14%
5%
5%
5%
5%
14%
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: Itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Tomatha » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:32 pm

itblobboy wrote:This creeped me out though...

There's a lot of kinda creepy stuff out there.

So... favorite condiment?
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Lol, I remember hearing that song somewhere... And that favorite condiment video is just great :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YYH5fYCHY8 <- Pretty great, combines the appeal of games and guranteed humor :lol:

Anyways, I recently gave myself the realization that if the world were like all like "windmill top" then the world would be a pretty perfect place, minus the orange crazies.

http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6032&start=50
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Tomatha » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:33 am

I got bored of debate when I learned about the "Fallacy Fallacy."

States that you can't assume a conclusion is wrong because of how poorly the people describe it.

Also, find out how many common logical fallacies you know, even if you didn't know the name for them.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm going to save myself from looking into it :lol:

Anyways, in case anyone hasn't noticed, I'm not quite as active as I would otherwise be. Reality and such problems... Also got on minecraft and have been doing that a little bit, think I'm going to keep on that train more though... :P

You know, in case anyone cares :roll:

Also, Toma, I'm starting to give up completely on fortress mode for the dwarves. They are so stupid! I get it, they're supposed to be (as a coverup for imperfect AI at all times, probably :lol: ) but it's annoying. They like to stand on things they were supposed to build, then cancel it because they are in their own way. I got Dwarf Therapist to help manage the buggars, but they bother me. Same with the companions on adventure mode... But I have an entire hoarde of undead, I can deal with them being stupid. No further progress in adventure mode. ~Just a note on DF.

I kind of haven't done anything about that whole plan to "practice art". I think I'm going to do that more.. Or at least try. Was going to post it, but decided against it because I know I'll regret it.

Also, my logical fallacy, I believe according to your site, is probably most frequently the "Texas Sharpshooter" or "The fallacy fallacy". To be completely honest, thinking about myself, I've done both of those the most... Although I wouldn't say I use them frequently (or necessarily intentionally). My favorite to use is the "Loaded bomb" though... I usually use it when I get pissed off at people and want to troll them in return. You have to do a lot to get that, though :?

El edit in: So, anyone else hear about all the stuff going down in Israel lately? I'm sure Plak has, kind of directly concerns him :lol:

Just thought that was pretty interesting. Apparently it's believed Palistine has 10k missiles total, but Israel has been pretty successful in fending them off and retalliating. Missiles intercepting other missiles mid air is awesome :lol:

Also, my coan application should be up tonight! Sorry it took so long. I'm easily distracted by wikipedia. :oops: I was a lot more detailed than necessary, but that's how I like mah applications. I believe it's worthy of a celebratory slurp. Bring forth the wet noodle. What? What. What!

By the way, is it just me or do I keep getting a forum error a lot recently? Like, I can't visit this thread...

http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9062

It's annoying.

In other news, I expect people to give me free stuff in three days. Prepare your bank accounts :lol: All jokes aside, my birthday is coming up. Responsibility will never find me though, don't worry. I just have to believe! That's what robby told me, at least. :lol:

Oh, also starting to seriously consider this... http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4991&p=61135&#p61135. I swear, I can deal with a double post. Double posting is just when it's been a long time since the last post and they have something new to say. But when it's a quadruple post, you are a disgrace to my face :lol:

On a final note, my advertisement business seems to have hit a dead end at the moment. For now, please display your generosity and give a damn!

Give-A-Damn.png
Give-A-Damn.png (32.98 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

~That's been Helmet Heroes news about stuff.
Last edited by itblobboy on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby JsBeforeBaes » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Whats up with the string of pale people these days? O.o
ImageImage
So unitarily pale :O
JsBeforeBaes

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 am

"Pale and frail, never fail." ~ Big Bang Theory :lol:

itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 am

Happy birthday to me.

Everyone owes me 40k. If 500 people give me 40k today, I have 20m.

Line up neatly please. :lol:
itblobboy

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:50 pm

:mrgreen:
Attachments
hapi  bday.png
hapi bday.png (232.72 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Simply by "asking" people for it, I have extracted a total of roughly 600k from people in about half an hour.

Kudos to everyone who gave me money I don't deserve :mrgreen:
itblobboy

Postby fallenangel » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Lol happy bday but ur not getting money from me :p
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 am

Not sure if I am late but Happy Birthday Itblobboy!
(I would come up with something better but I wasnt aware of the fact it was your birthday until 20 mins ago and I just got home from a long day of making unicorn noises)
MisoSoup247

Postby Teippio » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 pm

itblobboy wrote:Simply by "asking" people for it, I have extracted a total of roughly 600k from people in about half an hour.

Kudos to everyone who gave me money I don't deserve :mrgreen:

Yeah Im probably one of those, I didnt even know it was ur birthday xD You said complimenting your hair costs 40k, well i said "nice hair" and gave the 40k ^^

And happy (belated) birthday! :D
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Brought by popular demand, pics of my hardcore minecraft world.

I don't back up my saves in the spirit of hardcore mode. I considered removing natural regeneration to increase the difficulty further, but I already created the world.

I am always short on torches on this world. I never have enough torches. Or fences. Plan on adding second lines of defense with walls that exploit mob AI, or maybe just an enormous wall that spans well around the mountain home where everything within it is covered in torches. That way the outside world is still dangerous. Earlier today I was playing on it, almost died to fall damage in the nether. I need feather falling boots ASAP :?

I didn't take screenshots of the nether, but it's a VERY good place. It's right next to a huge quantity of quartz deposits (well, was...), a nether fortress, glowstone (again, was), open space to not get lost and good ghast-sharpshooting, lotsa soul sand deposts (Actually quite annoying but I have cobblestone for days), lava seas and falls not too close but never too far away... It's quite handy compared to most nether places I've seen.

Also, continue giving me damns guys! It's doing well so far.
Attachments
Give-A-Damn3.png
Give-A-Damn3.png (36.27 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
itblobboy

Postby camptimus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

There i post this!
Attachments
itblobboy.png
itblobboy.png (58.88 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
camptimus

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 pm

LOL, I didn't think you'd actually post that. I could have just copied my previous post, edit it into my previous post, and then post this. Still, you posting is easier. Thanks!

Today is a sad day for hardcore mode.

In case anyone wonders, I'm not going to do hardcore mode again because this is inevitable :lol:

But yeah... Not gonna recover a copy of the world, because then it wouldn't be hardcore.

It was a good run...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYAoNGHTl84&feature=kp

But keep the damns coming! :lol:
Attachments
Give-A-Damn4.png
Give-A-Damn4.png (16.09 KiB) Viewed 991 times
itblobboy

Postby fallenangel » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Not sure if I am late but Happy Birthday Itblobboy!
(I would come up with something better but I wasnt aware of the fact it was your birthday until 20 mins ago and I just got home from a long day of making unicorn noises)

Hey blob I think you'd better watch out, that purple goo is watching u like a stalker

Be careful u don't want it to stalk u and kill u :lol:
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Dw, I got my halberd pointed at it :mrgreen:

I has signature for Miso. I'm not gonna say I'm proud of my work here, but that's kind of the point :lol:

(Me working on this is why I left like 5 comments on random miso art threads).

And heres me dressed up as Freddy Krueger. Wish I could disable my orbs and halo and all that...

Freddy.png
Freddy.png (22.98 KiB) Viewed 980 times

I'd also like to thank everyone who gave me birthday money that I don't deserve. I'm saving the money, but I might invest some in random cheap items for fashion :lol:
itblobboy

Postby lstArcher » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Nice hat ;)
lstArcher

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:13 pm

lol
and happy birthday if i make it in time
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

You're very late.

And keep giving me damns guys! Don't let up! I'm loosing y'all!
Attachments
Give-A-Damn5.png
Give-A-Damn5.png (18.53 KiB) Viewed 949 times
itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASUKE!

Sidenote, I'm getting less and less damns every day. Don't quit on me!
Attachments
Give-A-Damn6.png
Give-A-Damn6.png (17.22 KiB) Viewed 932 times
itblobboy

Postby Teippio » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 pm

itblobboy wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASUKE!

Its Sasukes bday? Have a happy bday Sasuke! :D
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 pm

This beggar was never heard from again.

Ching chong wlalala mwana wekki aldge gmet skeg neked lede beaf.png
Ching chong wlalala mwana wekki aldge gmet skeg neked lede beaf.png (23.86 KiB) Viewed 920 times
itblobboy

Postby CountryBig » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 pm

itblobboy wrote:This beggar was never heard from again.

Ching chong wlalala mwana wekki aldge gmet skeg neked lede beaf.png

OH MY GOD THAT'S GREAT XD XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CountryBig

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:39 pm

In somewhat unrelated news, anyone wanna bet how many people will claim to have been scammed after buying a fishing rod when the fishing update comes out Monday/Tuesday?

I was in the PVP arena entrance and said "Selling me logging off for an hour, 50k each hour" and got a sale so I'm willing to wager it on 2.

We have to wait 3 days after the fishing update and count how many people we saw complaining getting scammed for buying a fishing rod and their names, then pay up if anyone won. Otherwise, money goes back to the betters.
itblobboy

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic