itblobboy's Rambling!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Do you like or dislike background noise (can be music, people, etc)?

30%
Only like when I don't want to focus
44%
Dislike
26%

Total votes : 50

Re: Itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Naruto » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 am

itblobboy wrote:
So... Here's an odd question: What do you value most in a conversation? (Yes, it's very odd... But I'm curious.)

Honestly, for me, I love humor. It's not just the most vital part of my happiness (I don't know if I could even bear life without humor ever again...), but it makes the conversation a lot more lively and engaging. It gives off a positive atmosphere and is a friendly interaction that makes people friends (or is the most pleasant way of being insulting if that's how you are...)

If you care, give it some thought and drop a comment. :mrgreen:

Conversations with strangers in the HH world must NOT have the words: "idol", "boss", "plsss", "sir", "moenys" or I will remember your name and shun you for eternity. Conversations with friends such as sentient blobs that like giving me morning bananas must have some sort of wit and also a health dose of weirdness and insanity for it to be a valuable and meaningful conversation in my opinion. It's 3:34 am, Oceanic Boy out.
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:16 pm

(Apparently a moderator destroyed one of the posts, so my previous one is now on page 19... That looks so stupid for me to have said now, so I want to make it clear that it WAS the 20th page post before that.)

Also, really, if someone has a good caption idea for those pics please tell me. I'd actually like to see what people can come up with... I know it's hard because there's only one character, but consider the fact that I'm on a platform holding up a floating house over a hoarde of hungry, (blood)thirsty dark beholders.

Check out my Advertisement Center! Soon i'll be having countless images in my signature. Glorious images! :mrgreen: Click this link! Do it!

Also, for goodness sake, show your support for this: http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37

Am I the only one who tends to struggle to focus when reading Plak's posts? :lol:

Imma have to feed Naruto my banana for now.

(I usually post here to ask questions and promote random things and events now, it seems...)

EDITED IN:

Okay, guys, I was going to wait until the 20th to tell you guys...

But based on some of the things some people have told me lately, I would feel worse and worse as time went on not pointing it out to you guys.

My "Journey" is my "location" text. Kyanosporphrya: An imaginary land that for a number of months I was supposedly travelling to. There is no "realization", I really have no idea where that came from. That was just my imagination. Your guys' realization was supposed to be that in a hidden font that I wrote... Honestly, I expected you guys to notice it within the hour.

itblobboy wrote:Not sure if anyone remembers how I only planned to play until I make a realization (I've already had plenty, even one before I announced it)...

But I've made the one that really bakes the cake this morning at 7 AM, and I think I'm done playing now. It's been great, guys, and I'll be giving away all my stuff on July 1st. It's great knowing you guys, and I will not stop knowing any of you-- We can always chat through e-mail. Feel free to hit me up at any time @ itblobboy@gmail.com; I won't fear to spam bin any of you, so make a good impression.

I think it's blatantly obvious I'm not quitting.
I'm sorry about CoaN, and I really have worked hard on it. For that reason, I'll be posting an alternate website we can play it on soon.

And so, I leave you with the theory of what the innermost components of Tomatha's mind may very well be.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/360049

itblobboy wrote:But I've made the one that really bakes the cake this morning at 7 AM, and I think I'm done playing now. It's been great, guys, and I'll be giving away all my stuff on July 1st. It's great knowing you guys, and I will not stop knowing any of you-- We can always chat through e-mail. Feel free to hit me up at any time @ itblobboy@gmail.com; I won't fear to spam bin any of you, so make a good impression.
I think it's blatantly obvious I'm not quitting.

itblobboy wrote:I think it's blatantly obvious I'm not quitting.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby belding » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Hahaha nice. Glad to hear it but not so blatently obvious, apparently.

I came here to talk about conversation but saw this good news. Anyways the thing that makes me stop grinding to talk is stimulation. (I know that's what she said :lol: ) this is most easily accomplished with humor most of the time . But other things can catch my attention too, rumors about stuff in the game, people just talking about life or trivia. I always loved when people would do trivia, but I haven't seen anyone do that in a while.
belding

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:05 pm

belding wrote:I always loved when people would do trivia, but I haven't seen anyone do that in a while.

You should chat with Tomatha. She just somehow effing knows... Things... And sometimes I question if I really know much of anything talking to her, sometimes. :lol:

Also, I'm quite fond of watching trivia to learn things. Especially after a (relatively trivial) conversation with people like Tomatha, because I feel bad for not just knowing... Things. :lol: :lol:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 pm

itblobboy wrote:I think it's blatantly obvious I'm not quitting.

MisoSoup247

Postby Naruto » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:53 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Imma have to feed Naruto my banana for now.

Woke up to this:

And this: (SLIGHTLY INAPPROPRIATE ALMOST R18 CLICK AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION VERSION)
Spoiler: show

Keep your morning bananas to yourself please idol boss sir.
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 am

In case you guys forgot, I'm actively keeping track of the Forumies Club. Please help me keep it updated! The ONLY qualification necessary to get into the Forumies Club is to have 1000+ posts. If you know someone who meets the qualifications who is not on the list yet, let me know. I'll add them in at my nearest chance.

itblobboy
RoySamuels
plak&shlack
MarioFan1
MisoSoup247
SOUL_SLAYER
fallenangel
Naruto

Also, Naruto, I was kind of expecting a much more pleasant encounter when I offered you my banana; I thought you would be delighted. I know I was expecting to be...

Anyways, for reasons not disclosed I recently thought about Shakesphere's play Othello... And you know, Tomatha's mind reminds me of Iago.

Naruto, you are kinda like Cassio. You're responsible... Until you're not. :lol:

Miso slightly resembles Othello, in his own way, too. Not sure how to describe it... Although I can describe that you both get jelous easy... " WHY AREN'T I FAMOUS YET!? D:<" :lol:

itblobboy

Postby Naruto » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 am

itblobboy wrote:In case you guys forgot, I'm actively keeping track of the Forumies Club. Please help me keep it updated! The ONLY qualification necessary to get into the Forumies Club is to have 1000+ posts. If you know someone who meets the qualifications who is not on the list yet, let me know. I'll add them in at my nearest chance.

itblobboy
RoySamuels
plak&shlack
MarioFan1
MisoSoup247
SOUL_SLAYER
fallenangel
Naruto

Also, Naruto, I was kind of expecting a much more pleasant encounter when I offered you my banana; I thought you would be delighted. I know I was expecting to be...

Anyways, for reasons not disclosed I recently thought about Shakesphere's play Othello... And you know, Tomatha's mind reminds me of Iago.

Naruto, you are kinda like Cassio. You're responsible... Until you're not. :lol:

Miso slightly resembles Othello, in his own way, too. Not sure how to describe it... Although I can describe that you both get jelous easy... " WHY AREN'T I FAMOUS YET!? D:<" :lol:

Yay! I am a part of the Forumies Club :D

I'm sorry Chief, but you should know by now that I am not a banana person, especially a morning banana person, I'm more like a apple kind of guy. ;)

Alright, time to find an online version of Shakespeare's Othello and read it then. I've only read "The Merchant of Venice", haven't spent any time on his other works but I will now to find out my Cassioness.
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:08 am

Naruto wrote:Yay! I am a part of the Forumies Club :D

I'm sorry Chief, but you should know by now that I am not a banana person, especially a morning banana person, I'm more like a apple kind of guy. ;)

Alright, time to find an online version of Shakespeare's Othello and read it then. I've only read "The Merchant of Venice", haven't spent any time on his other works but I will now to find out my Cassioness.

I prefer melons to apples. I mean, apples are nice, but they aren't as juicy. (talking about the fruit as the literal meaning here... Not prioritizing the sexual innuendos here.)

(This is a spoiler of the story. Don't read it if you take offense to knowing things before reading the story/watching the movie)
Anyways, Othello was actually pretty interesting if you ask me... I rather liked the story. I still have NO idea what Othello saw in Desdemona and what Desdemona saw in Othello... At all, they have nothing to love each other for really. Seriously, Othello is an Italian war general. Desdemona is, I dunno, just a pretty girl. They had NOTHING in common. They just supposedly loved each other. I found it slightly disturbing.

To add to the Othello talk, I was really dissapointed in Iago when he tried to make his great escape when he was caught for his plan. Seriously, he should have LEFT THAT PLACE. xD

Moving on, sorry if I made anyone do anything drastic because of the quitting joke. I really didn't expect it to go long without being noticed that there's that little message there. :?

I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule :mrgreen:
It hasn't been working :cry:

itblobboy

Postby belding » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:46 am

HAHAHAHA! Crying belding should totally be a thing!!! It is hilarious. I don't cry in real life though....seriously ....I don't. It would be awesome if it could get my signature to scroll through a bunch of damn yous. Not that I am asking Miso to do this. I love my current signature and don't want you to waste anymore of your time on me.

Only like 700 more posts and I can be in your typing club...yay!
belding

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:04 am

belding wrote:Image

HAHAHAHA! Crying belding should totally be a thing!!! It is hilarious. I don't cry in real life though....seriously ....I don't. It would be awesome if it could get my signature to scroll through a bunch of damn yous. Not that I am asking Miso to do this. I love my current signature and don't want you to waste anymore of your time on me.

There's an easy shortcut to get those 700 posts in about a week: Play all the counting forum minigames. Boys vs Girls especially.

Also, I sincerely could see Crying Belding being a meme. It's ironic because it makes fun of how Belding never cries.

Honestly, I am still cracking myself up with Petopia.

itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 am

belding wrote:Image

well I tried drawing a higher quality version of you crying but it turned into this along the ways
(I'll probably just stick with the mouse drawing of you crying haha) :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:41 pm

When me, a level 421 mage, can be outdone by a level 196 archer in every way...

You know books are more important than levels. :lol:

Kinda makes me wish it was more worth all the time spent grinding and not rolling in the dough...

plak&shlak wrote:
Tomatha wrote:Image

omg its discasting...
and blobby... at least you are not tired now...
try to sleep until 5PM

Anyone else find this FREAKING HILARIOUS when Plak said "omg its discasting..."? I find it hilarious.

Here's that screenshot of my loading progress for Toma, from when I said I'll screenshot the progress. You remember when we started that conversation with "I'm going on Town of Salem"; here it is. Some people think I exaggerate when I explain how my ISP is bad...
Attachments
Progress4Tomatha.png
Progress4Tomatha.png (46.05 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

itblobboy

Postby Tomatha » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Lol, your internet would be horrible to zombify since zombies are slower than the living.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby Kitten » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Aw, I want to be in the forumies club. But my post count isn't nearly high enough lol XD

EDIT:
Can I be an honorary member due to me being one of the first 10 people to make a forum account on here? =^-^=
...Hey, my forum date is all I got going on atm =>.>=
Kitten

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Kitten wrote:Aw, I want to be in the forumies club. But my post count isn't nearly high enough lol XD

EDIT:
Can I be an honorary member due to me being one of the first 10 people to make a forum account on here? =^-^=
...Hey, my forum date is all I got going on atm =>.>=

I would like to, but the forumes club is a small thing that I keep track of just because I'm yet to meet someone on the forumies club I don't like. (Plak is controversial, but he means well) I'll go ahead and do it anyways, though.

itblobboy
RoySamuels
plak&shlack
MarioFan1
MisoSoup247
SOUL_SLAYER
fallenangel
Naruto

Honorary Mention:

Kitten

itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Share the love!

Do you give a damn about me?

Do you want to know who gives a damn about you? Spread the love and give a damn.

Thanks to fashobro for showing me this fantastic website!

In other news, I bought 269 tickets! Check it, yo! 15k each! :mrgreen: (The rest were from other people)
Attachments
check it.png
check it.png (129.28 KiB) Viewed 1257 times

itblobboy

Postby Caefer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 pm

your "give a damn" thing is hilariously related to my profile picture.

Also... CoaN :cry:
Caefer

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 am

itblobboy wrote:Plak is controversial, but he means well

what its should mean?
and yay. im in the awesome people club
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Tomatha » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 am

plak&shlak wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Plak is controversial, but he means well

what its should mean?

Essentially, your tone comes across as forceful and self-righteous and heavily condescending. While most people know that you mean well and are calmly stating your opinion, it's common to see your blatant and honest tone as rather opinionated. When you speak, you seem to be speaking with the intent of causing or worsening the flame war that is coming or has already come. Frankly, as weird as it sounds, I don't trust someone who speaks their mind and doesn't hide their intentions. That being said, I find you a nice addition to the forums, given that you've been improving rather fast on making your posts relevant.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Tomatha wrote:
Essentially, your tone comes across as forceful and self-righteous and heavily condescending. While most people know that you mean well and are calmly stating your opinion, it's common to see your blatant and honest tone as rather opinionated. When you speak, you seem to be speaking with the intent of causing or worsening the flame war that is coming or has already come. Frankly, as weird as it sounds, I don't trust someone who speaks their mind and doesn't hide their intentions. That being said, I find you a nice addition to the forums, given that you've been improving rather fast on making your posts relevant.

Toma... Good job, nailed it.

I just wish he would practice English every day and continue to master the language the best he can. I know Plak doesn't have time to prioritize that; he is entering the military in a couple months and that's fine, I can respect his patriotism, but it gets exhausting reading sidways pictures and taking time out of my forums viewing to decode what you are attempting to say, Plak.

And seriously, congratulations on your soon to be militant contribution. I know it's months away, but you really care for your country a lot and you must be looking foward to joining the military.

itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Congrats on your 2000th post Mario!

Mariofan1 wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:
Sasuke wrote:1. Beat Naruto in PVP.
2. Get Double Jump.
3. Put 20 Spawnballs in Geraldos for a night.
4. Hunt down Mad Ricky...
5. Kill a fish and make dinner.
6. Get the most rare drop in game.
7. Finally, become an Offical Helmet Hero.

what you need to do to become an official helmet hero?

Get acknowledged by robby

~2000th post

itblobboy

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Thank you! I would like to thank my hands which are great for fast typing and getting itblobboy killed in ToS easily, even when i'm plainly the Serial Killer!

I'd also like to thank robby for being awesome and stuff

-crycry-
-cry-

-sob-
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Oh... That's sweet, I guess... :lol:

Perhaps I should categorize the Forumies club by the 1000s. It would give a lot more merit to the special notice part, but I don't want to awkwardly soon be 4k+...

itblobboy

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm

itblobboy wrote:Oh... That's sweet, I guess... :lol:

Perhaps I should categorize the Forumies club by the 1000s. It would give a lot more merit to the special notice part, but I don't want to awkwardly soon be 4k+...

All Hail itblobboy the forum lord!

(P0ST H4X!)
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic