itblobboy's Rambling!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
40%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
20%
10%
10%
No votes
10%
No votes
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: Itblobboy saying random crap for nobody to read!

Postby MasterQuackster » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:I recall something about eating another persons soul...

As usual.
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Deej » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:36 pm

itblobboy wrote:Hello nerdizzles, how goes it?

Well I am gonna work on what is the EXACT color that the background is so I can have secret messages.

If any of you have clicked my account and searched my posts for "Note to self", you may have noticed that I have used a font color that is close, but a tad bit, I believe pinkish, from the exact background color.

Before I start my work, however, if anyone knows an easy way to do this so I don't have to work the guessing game to find it, please let me know.

The best background font I have yet is #EFEEEC

I think I know the text color you are looking for.

Now I know I'll have to highlight posts to keep an eye out for hidden messages.
Deej

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 pm

No...I saw that without highlighting it deej
_Conquest_

Postby Tofu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 pm

so did i
Last edited by Tofu on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turtle+Tofu=My life
Tofu

Postby Deej » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Ah, duh, every other post has a different color. My bad haha
Deej

Postby itblobboy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 pm

I still like this! :mrgreen:

-=-=-=-

And I still want this!

They see me editin cause I've made 3 successive posts, bruh. They be hatin' cause its already 3 posts in a row. I completely justify it by clicking the :oops: to the right of this text box, though. :)

Anyways, I've been considering a few things.

First, getting into the game again more long-term and actively. I've tried this 5 times before for short term small bland visits, but I might do something like I used to. Following things with a * before them mean I only consider them after I do this idea.

* Second, two possible ways to go through this. As you may know, Gregore is resigning from CTT, and I would like to either take control and put my dedication to a serious test, or make a more casual but important runoff of CTT, perhaps CTT Elites? Its just an idea, but I probably wouldn't do that over the first unless its too late.

Third, doing some more forum service. Be a serious help 'round the place, and make better use of this thread, and do more helmet heroes based projects for the community. This is basically to improve the helmet heroes activities outside of HH, including the wikia.

Fourth (This somewhat stems off of the third point, but its special), the forums aren't that popular here, however I do enjoy the theme... Has anyone ever played a variation of a game where you create a country and pretend to manage it and advance technologies as your very own? Its kinda fun, and I'd consider making it, however I won't make it if there isn't a decent audience for it. I'm thinking if 15 people say they'd like that I'd take control. Leave your support here if you like the idea.

* Fifth, I'd create some in-game community event challenges, perhaps things like bimonthly community raffles or puzzle challenges? It'd take trust, yes, but I'm a person of integrity and it'd be really cool. Or better yet, we could have an in-game automated one. Yeah? Supports are appreciated if you like the idea.

* Sixth, recreate my mass merching business! I'm broke in-game atm, but I'd love to feel the thrill of a good days trade out of the doldrums of grinders nonchalantly ignoring me to vendor their stuff for 35%, enraging me horribly. :P
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Metalmorphosist » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Oh, and itblobboy, I made you a really small rap.

You walkin' in to the Hall Of Fame, look at that statue, there's my name!
Well, it could have worked if MasterYi hadn't tooken a big crap on your career as the best magician...
But still good, right?
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 pm

I seriously considered drawing a picture of me walking in the hall of fame to see my statues with a photoshop of MasterYi taking a dump on my statues.

the goo 1.png
the goo 1.png (231.91 KiB) Viewed 2710 times

the goo 2.png
the goo 2.png (189.38 KiB) Viewed 2710 times

the goo 3.png
the goo 3.png (7.23 KiB) Viewed 2710 times
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Here's some fun personality tests to take.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=which-thinking-hat-are-you
I'm the black hat.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
I'm an INTJ.

Who do you think you are?
Who does the test percieve you to be?
Who are you, as unbiased as possible?

This is a great opportunity to really reflect on yourself.

Oh, and don't let the tests change who you are, see how much the tests are you! Its a dangerous game, I've seen people change their cognitive function based on what these tests really told them in some aspects. Just do it for fun, not to find out who you are. Only you can do that :) ~The hippie inside of me...

In other news, who here doesn't believe in offers you can't refuse?

I certainly do. I keep clicking it and it doesn't go away. It wants a winner out of me...

yes please.png
yes please.png (173.23 KiB) Viewed 2704 times

*later, on this thread...*

people!.png
people!.png (3.43 KiB) Viewed 2703 times
Attachments
People! 2.jpg
People! 2.jpg (5.2 KiB) Viewed 2703 times
itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:52 am

Is there a way to see all of your spore creatures, I think they're pretty damn good :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby Gregore » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 am

You've lots of ideas! I'll be interested to know which you pursue. A bevy of ideas and a finite amount of time is my constant struggle, but I want to play the game where you manage a country. Is this a forum thing? There are several board games that seek to do what you described.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Chicken_P_Pot

Postby itblobboy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:44 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Is there a way to see all of your spore creatures, I think they're pretty damn good :lol:

Page 3 and 4 have all my helmet heroes ones.

I only use the original spore, no mods, btw.

Also, if you're interested, I have made many other spore characters, you can see that on the spore game itself or I could upload some I like here.

I won't upload any of my personal ones unless theres like, any demand though :P

Gregore wrote:You've lots of ideas! I'll be interested to know which you pursue. A bevy of ideas and a finite amount of time is my constant struggle, but I want to play the game where you manage a country. Is this a forum thing? There are several board games that seek to do what you described.

Yes, it will be called "Creation of a Nation" on these forums, and I'll appoint 2 people with me that I find responsible and dedicated enough to help me run it, and we'll be the rule setters. I might make it tonight, in case anyone is into it but doesn't read this thread. How well I maintain it is based on how popular it is. PLEASE note two things:

One, tell your friends about this thread, it would be VERY appreciated. This will let me both know what the general audience for it is, and will let that audience in on it.

Two, I know its not an original idea. In fact, I play Create Your Own Country on the RuneScape forums, but I want to share it with the community, without making them have to both join an external forums site, can start anew, have another place to play, etc etc...

It'll be original, don't worry, I'll try to make it the best it can be. Please don't criticize me if you go "I've seen this before, nub."
itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:35 pm

I had an idea for a game that goes like, where warriors would count up to 100, mages down to 0, and archers would secure the number by adding a N(+1N).

For example, the count starts at 50.

warrior: 51
Warrior: 52
Mage: 51
Archer: 51 (1)
Archer: 51 (2)
Warrior: 51 (1)
Mage: 51
Mage: 50
Archer: 50 (1)

What would you guys think of me adding this forum game? :)

Warriors win if the count hits 100
Mages win if the count hits 0
Archers win if the (N) Hits 20.
itblobboy

Postby Metalmorphosist » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:32 pm

So this is my new chat color :D
TRUST NO THOT
Metalmorphosist

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Mine is pink and bold, as you've seen :3
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

I considered changing to light blue with italics, but then I decided (back at about 1,000 posts) it'd be too much to change...

Also, its handy to have italics for when I want to make implications.
itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm going with bright orange! :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby Metalmorphosist » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Looks like the chat color thing is going around. Good job blob, good job.
TRUST NO THOT
Metalmorphosist

Postby Stabber » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Wish there was a setting to auto-format chat in the preferred color.
Stabber

Postby itblobboy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:39 pm

hacker I think.png
hacker I think.png (227.5 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

Nope a scam.png
Nope a scam.png (150.28 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
itblobboy

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:17 pm

fail scammed :lol:

and i give up on chat colour
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

So I've been seriously considering making a forum thread solely built for a collaboration from the forum community to make a big list of fun facts that I can add to the first page, just to help people know what they can do.

It'll be organized kinda from fun facts, to instructional, to other.

Heres an instructional fact example.

If you want to create a URL, [url=URL Here]Description Here[/url] to make a URL without the ugly actual URL showing and instead a brief descriptive text of your choice.

A fun fact?

You can use the emoticons as url buttons.

:mrgreen: Cool, right?

Anyways, :arrow: click the arrow to go to the front post for the wonderful poll I'll host here about that!
itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 am

itblobboy wrote:
If you want to create a URL, [url=URL Here]Description Here[/url] to make a URL without the ugly actual URL showing and instead a brief descriptive text of your choice.

A fun fact?

You can use the emoticons as url buttons.

:mrgreen: Cool, right?

thank you so much for sharing that! I was having so much trouble with putting a url into my signature :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby EliasDaniel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:35 pm

I want a chat color! We'll go with what ever color this message is.. :mrgreen:

Color 800080 and Bold (Thanks for the bold idea mario, see what I did there?)
EliasDaniel

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic