itblobboy's Rambling!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
6
38%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
3
19%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
1
6%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
1
6%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
1
6%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
1
6%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
1
6%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
2
13%
 
Total votes : 16

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:More specifically your wife itblobboy.


I'm 15, I don't think I can legally be married outside of Utah.

Miso was an orphan (who happened to be older than me...) and long story short, I was responsible for our family adopting him, making me his technical father. I went over this before several times, don't feel like recapping. I don't believe we know who Miso's real parents were... I don't, anyway. :lol:

I'd say it really is tragic, but I think it was for the best. We're a loving family, I'm sure it's more so than the alternative he could have lived through.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Lu-Bu wrote:More specifically your wife itblobboy.


I'm 15, I don't think I can legally be married outside of Utah.

Miso was an orphan (who happened to be older than me...) and long story short, I was responsible for our family adopting him, making me his technical father. I went over this before several times, don't feel like recapping. I don't believe we know who Miso's real parents were... I don't, anyway. :lol:

I'd say it really is tragic, but I think it was for the best. We're a loving family, I'm sure it's more so than the alternative he could have lived through.

so basically your his Guardian?
Okay that explains a lot thank you for sharing some light onto this topic.
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:58 pm

So I've noticed at least two people are currently using my "signature.png", and I'd just like to show my appreciation for MajesticOne and daren43214321 for using them.

On a similar note, I haven't allowed new people into the forumies club for a long time now, so I'd like to update you all on the new admissions. Remember: Forumie club members have at least 1,000 posts - however, I remove people who don't have the respect a forumie should have.

itblobboy
Lu-Bu
Lycanblade
plak&shlak
MajesticOne
Mariofan1
MisoSoup247
koalasium
SOUL_SLAYER
fallenangel
Naruto
MI74
StormNinja
lolman3o3
tabofabo
Prostatus5
Seta
christopher10280
Ameba
Tomatha
RoySamuels
robby
madchafer

Congratulations to all of you for your honorary forumie badges. I'll consider ranks if I beign caring about the matter.

Anyway, feel free to ramble, I don't have much more to ramble on about really.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:05 pm

itblobboy wrote:I haven't allowed new people into the forumies club for a long time now, so I'd like to update you all on the new admissions. Remember: Forumie club members have at least 1,000 posts - however, I remove people who don't have the respect a forumie should have.

Congratulations to all of you for your honorary forumie badges. I'll consider ranks if I beign caring about the matter.

Anyway, feel free to ramble, I don't have much more to ramble on about really.

*applauds for everyone but mostly for myself*
Image

Also I am very honored that you have quoted me into your signature itblobboy! :D
Image
*self-applauds*
Image
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Lu-Bu » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Meh its about time I make a new review soon....

I have recently promised a few things like a "special review" but recently I haven't been working on any of these...
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby MI74 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:17 pm

itblobboy wrote:So I've noticed at least two people are currently using my "signature.png", and I'd just like to show my appreciation for MajesticOne and daren43214321 for using them.

On a similar note, I haven't allowed new people into the forumies club for a long time now, so I'd like to update you all on the new admissions. Remember: Forumie club members have at least 1,000 posts - however, I remove people who don't have the respect a forumie should have.

itblobboy
Lu-Bu
Lycanblade
plak&shlak
MajesticOne
Mariofan1
MisoSoup247
koalasium
SOUL_SLAYER
fallenangel
Naruto
MI74
StormNinja
lolman3o3
tabofabo
Prostatus5
Seta
christopher10280
Ameba
Tomatha
RoySamuels
robby
madchafer

Congratulations to all of you for your honorary forumie badges. I'll consider ranks if I beign caring about the matter.

Anyway, feel free to ramble, I don't have much more to ramble on about really.

Can you explain more bout the forumie club please, I weren't here when it was "first made"
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:21 pm

MI74 wrote:Can you explain more bout the forumie club please, I weren't here when it was "first made"


There is nothing more to tell! It's seriously just a list of people with over 1000 posts, minus Brosoldier.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:28 pm

http://buttersafe.com/2015/03/12/hearth-and-home/

Heading to bed, but I feel everyone deserves this good laugh before lights out.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:56 pm

itblobboy wrote:http://buttersafe.com/2015/03/12/hearth-and-home/

Heading to bed, but I feel everyone deserves this good laugh before lights out.

That was most interesting... :lol:

Also guys I want to play minitroopers again but SADLY... and I mean VERY SADLY I forgot the password to my original minitroopers squad "The Soup Warriors" so now I have to start over.

http://soupysoldier.minitroopers.com/

I would appreciate any recruits I can get :D
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:51 am

So, I found this neat little app called Akinator. You can give it any character, real world or fictional, and it can guess which one it is. I bring it up because it's accuracy is uncannily good, and I like it.

You might think it can't guess the character you're thinking of... If that's the case, tell me the character, and I'll play it out (or you can do it for yourself, but if it's not a popular character, you will have to pay 1.29 USD for the full play opportunity, which I did).

However, it is possible that it won't get it, in which case you can tell him who it was so he can research it and add it. I feel as though I oughta recommend it and keep the rambling lively.

Some characters I've done and had guessed right on the first try (typically under 20 questions)...

Steve (Minecraft)
Slime (Minecraft)
Sauron (Lord of the Rings)
Seren (Runescape)
Taylor Swift (singer)
Belkar Bitterleaf (Order of the Stick)
Pekka (Clash of Clans)
Balloon (Clash of Clans)
Akinator (The genie)
Orange Crazy (Helmet Heroes) (The game didn't have that one on there... I won! But yeah, he'll probably do the research now.)
Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
Chuck Norris (God of war)
Kleya Smith (Not a Villain)
Richard (Looking for Group)

And more I can't remember! It guessed all but the orange crazy, eventually (the game takes a few minutes to play, it's like 20 questions.). :roll:


Also: After I finish this sentence, Opposite Day will officially have began in itblobboy's Rambling.

Unhappy Opposite Day! :evil:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:14 am

Itblobboy give that app of yours the following characters:

Lu Bu
Xiahou Dun
God
Guan Yu
Markiplier
Pewdiepie
Miso
Spooderman

Btw these are all popular characters Except for Guan Yu (I hate that guy)

Okay enough diddle daddle its time to do a review...... after these messages

*Commercial plays*
Commercial: Have you ever wanted to be a high level like miso or coke na rc? have you ever tried grinding to the top but failing because your a lazy bum? WELL THEN YOU NEED BOTS!
Bots is a robot you can download and it will TOTALLY NOT give you a virus, bots grind for hours and all you have to do is go play another video game or watch tv or actually go outside.

Commercial: Bots do so much order now and we will give you the Moneys HACK FREEE! must pay additional shipping and handling And if it doesn't work you have a 5 SECOND GUARANTEE!! our last offer of 2 second guarantee's didn't catch our customers attention so we've upgraded It to NOT 2 NOT 3 BUT 5 SECONDS!!!

CALL NOW AND YOU CAN GET A THIRD PET HACK FOR AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING HANDLING AND PAYMENT
YOU CAN BUY BOT FOR THE GRAND TOTAL OF 900.00$ AN DONT FORGET THAT ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING WHICH BRINGS YOUR PAYMENT TO 5000000000.00$ CALL NOW AND THE NEXT CALLERS GET TO BE CALLED IDIOTS!!!!

(Lu Bu doesn't support bots, hacks or any other cheating methods this was a parody of a commercial I saw)
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 am

Lu-Bu wrote:Itblobboy give that app of yours the following characters:
God


I didn't do God, and it didn't guess correctly.

Forget, after none, today ISN'T OPPOSITE DAY IN ITBLOBBOY'S RAMBLING.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Ameba » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:06 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:
itblobboy wrote:http://buttersafe.com/2015/03/12/hearth-and-home/

Heading to bed, but I feel everyone deserves this good laugh before lights out.

That was most interesting... :lol:

Also guys I want to play minitroopers again but SADLY... and I mean VERY SADLY I forgot the password to my original minitroopers squad "The Soup Warriors" so now I have to start over.

http://soupysoldier.minitroopers.com/

I would appreciate any recruits I can get :D

I give you 2 recruit, can you give me 2 recruits? :D

http://ameba-chan.minitroopers.com
Image
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
User avatar
Ameba
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm
Location: Argentina ツ

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Okay, never mind opposite day today then. :roll:

TOMORROW is opposite day in itblobboy's rambling. I suppose it's only fair that I wait for pi day to pass anyway.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby Tomatha » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:01 pm

itblobboy wrote:Okay, never mind opposite day today then. :roll:

TOMORROW is opposite day in itblobboy's rambling. I suppose it's only fair that I wait for pi day to pass anyway.


Um... the opposite of this post could suggest you intend to keep this going today. Is it still on, or what?
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
User avatar
Tomatha
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Re: itblobboy's Rambling!

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Tomatha wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Okay, never mind opposite day today then. :roll:

TOMORROW is opposite day in itblobboy's rambling. I suppose it's only fair that I wait for pi day to pass anyway.


Um... the opposite of this post could suggest you intend to keep this going today. Is it still on, or what?


Heh, that was unintentional. Nah, I'm for real.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Rambling! Tomorrow is Opposite Day!

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:03 pm

If you say today is opposite day, that means that it isn't opposite day, since that's the opposite of that, and the opposition of that will be that and it will go in a continuous loop. It can never be opposite day... or can it...?
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: itblobboy's Rambling! Tomorrow is Opposite Day!

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:19 pm

today is opposite day?

Well then I HATE MISO'S VIDEOS AND I HATE HELMET HEROES IN FACT ITS THE WORST THING IN EXISTANCE
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: itblobboy's Rambling! Tomorrow is Opposite Day!

Postby MI74 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:today is opposite day?

Well then I HATE MISO'S VIDEOS AND I HATE HELMET HEROES IN FACT ITS THE WORST THING IN EXISTANCE

Tomorrow is opposite day which mean you really hate Miso :roll:
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: itblobboy's Rambling! Tomorrow is Opposite Day!

Postby EliasDaniel » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Can I join the 100 posts club :( :? :?
Image
User avatar
EliasDaniel
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: itblobboy's Rambling! Tomorrow is Opposite Day!

Postby EliasDaniel » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:04 pm

If tomorrows opposite day then when its tomorrow it will be today and the opposite of today is yesterday or tomorrow so it will never be opposite day :/
Image
User avatar
EliasDaniel
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: itblobboy's Concision! Today Isn't Opposite Day!

Postby Lycanblade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 pm

dammit im not a forumie T_T
ImageImage
Lycanblade
 
Posts: 5536
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am
Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Re: itblobboy's Concision! Today Isn't Opposite Day!

Postby Saruman107 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Lycanblade wrote:dammit im not a forumie T_T

Close, but no coconuts.
Image
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Saruman107
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm
Location: M.I.A.

Re: itblobboy's Concision! Today Isn't Opposite Day!

Postby itblobboy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Saruman107 wrote:
Lycanblade wrote:dammit im not a forumie T_T

Close, but no coconuts.


That made me forget, I'd be absolutely appalled if Miso didn't continue this comic, coz I'm completely uninterested in what the heck those coconuts are doing:

http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=290&p=5291#p5291
Image
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: itblobboy's Concision! Today Isn't Opposite Day!

Postby koalasium » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Quote of Honor 3/15/15: itblobboy

itblobboy wrote:If you have no chill for people not understanding your request, at least leave nothing to be misunderstood.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests