itblobboy's Rambling!

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
40%
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
20%
10%
10%
No votes
10%
No votes
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: Helmet Heroes Chat Lounge!

Postby RoySamuels » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 pm

MasterQuackster wrote:Yo heroes and beggars, I found this chat lounge a fun place to post funny glitches and stuff so.. here's one

Pfft, mine went to 185%.
RoySamuels

Postby MasterQuackster » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:08 am

RoySamuels wrote:
MasterQuackster wrote:Yo heroes and beggars, I found this chat lounge a fun place to post funny glitches and stuff so.. here's one

Pfft, mine went to 185%.

:cry:
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby itblobboy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:12 pm

I discovered the color of death.

Pink death.png
Pink death.png (216.98 KiB) Viewed 2006 times

Pink.
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby EliasDaniel » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:14 pm

I look sexy in that picture, and pink is the color of death you did not know that before now... :lol:
EliasDaniel

Postby Sasuke » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm

I was gonna kill robby for the lolz, then his ruthless bro came along and did arrow rain attack. -___-

Gret's arrows are ruthless and painful.
Attachments
robby is DEAD!.png
robby is DEAD!.png (132.76 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby Tomatha » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 am

Sasuke wrote:Gret's arrows are ruthless and painful.

Tomatha General's Warning: Use product at your own risk. The product in question (Gret's Arrows) may have unintended results such as but not limited to: Severe pain, Dismemberment, Death.
Do not use product if you have a weak heart or other prerequisite damage of any kind.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby INFINITIVE » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Whats up :D
INFINITIVE

Re: Itblobboy saying random crap for nobody to read!

Postby itblobboy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:35 pm

I swear, this game is trying to keep me from playing.

Whenever I log on so does r3v and I can't train at carnelias.

I am reassigning my sights because I want to reengage myself to this game. I have been disengaged from playing, but I won't have any of that!

That means, I will once more mass merch!

I will go for most kills!

I will continue to defend my honor: Most HP and MP! Damn you r3v!

And, finally, I am going to do more community events! That includes me PvPing so you have something to whine about! Yay! Mostly because I might get bored and want to waste the time of those people who keep saying "Nobody go in there is a mage spawn camping in there!"

Even though I am not trying to spawn camp, its just that lightning covers half the freaking map!

Edited this post so I don't have to make multiple consecutive posts!

My current signature reminds me of spam (obviously) and the wires behind of my desktop.

What does it remind YOU of, nobody? :lol:
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Tomatha » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:05 am

Reminds me of this Vermicellini I had once... the place I got it from made a cheap knockoff of the rice vermicellini I'd used to know.
(For those of you that don't know, I've got a thing for making unusual dishes of food on a whim, so I know a thing or two about nommin some noms :) )
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby Konrad » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 am

itblobboy wrote:That means, I will once more mass merch!

Good stuff.

That's some damn colourful vermicelli you had there, Tomatha.
To me, the sig looks like the light trails of a thousand ravers swinging a thousand glow sticks; the resulting visual assault being burnt into my retinas. Or gummy laces. A big bunch of gummy laces.

Tomatha wrote:I've got a thing for making unusual dishes of food on a whim...

Oooh I'm intrugued. Tell us more :)
Konrad

Postby itblobboy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:53 pm

I decided to play with the green bouncers all the way to space stage.

Dear god, even on easy mode all the way up to the civilization stage it is extremely difficult. I had to evolve them into extremely overpowered green walkers so I could technically not be cheating, then devolve them all at the very end. The tribal stage was extremely difficult because they had a walking speed of 1, and they had no biological weaponry. Until I got weapons that were tools my efforts were pretty futile, but I continued (I started with flaming torches which are only good against buildings) which took forever. I had to make an ally with 1 tribe and kill the rest to get the industrial tier.

I went herbivore -> friendly -> industrious -> economic -> diplomatic.

Just thought I might mention this old Spore progress. :)
itblobboy

Postby _Conquest_ » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Color of death = any and all colors but green to be exact. ask why if you dare, it's an extremely complex subject to both explain and understand.
_Conquest_

Postby Konrad » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Color of death = any and all colors but green to be exact. ask why if you dare, it's an extremely complex subject to both explain and understand.

Well that's just asking for us to be intrigued. :lol: Go on, explain away.
Konrad

Postby MasterQuackster » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Reminds me of what I liked doing on Paint when I was a kid.
MasterQuackster

Postby Konrad » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 am

I've just noticed that you've name-dropped the name of your imaginary kingdom, itblobbia. You're such a tease, you.
Konrad

FAQ of the lost mage

Postby itblobboy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Well, I think its clear I'm not playing this anymore.

And I am hardly at all commenting in the forums. I hardly read it.

In case anyone is wondering why, mostly immoral/immature people and/or I hate the whole Carnelia thing.

People that want my stuff: don't pester me for my stuff. Its not helping anyone get it. I am probably going to get back into the game some day in the future, so don't bother.

People that are still tryin'a' contact me for one reason or another: I've had a problem with my ymail so contact me with the forums PM and I may give you another better way to contact me. I would post it here, but I just know that someone is going to send me a picture of something I don't want to see. :?

People that don't give a shit: Well why did you enter this thread seeing the title in the first place, jerk.

People that are glad to see I haven't been hit by a train: Thanks for the consideration.

People that wonder what I'm still typing for: I don't know either, I'm kind of just enjoying this conversation with myself.

People that think that's stupid: Fine, judge me. No regrats. Not even a single letter.

People that I don't like: You have an issue which I am not a fan of. That is probably stupidity or immoral intent. Screw you. Get educated.

People that I do tolerate: Thank you.

People don't know who I am: Noob. :lol:

I'm done now.
itblobboy

Postby Fortunatenotch » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:37 pm

itblobboy wrote:Okay. Ever heard of the game spore? i was concidering remaking all the Helmet Heroes creatures in it, you know, like a tribute to the game :mrgreen:

Also nice new chat color! I hope it'll stick :lol: :P :mrgreen: My chat was going to be the cyan in the very top-right but it was way too hard to read in white background, so i have to use this darker cyan-like color :(

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
SPORE!!!
My queen...
Fortunatenotch

Postby Tomatha » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Well... that's a shame. Now I'll never get to force my way in and conquer Itblobbia, with its admittedly strong leader.
Tomatha

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:50 pm

I think I could be of some use to help "conquer" itblobia...
*reads my name*
_Conquest_

Postby Tomatha » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:54 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:I think I could be of some use to help "conquer" itblobia...
*reads my name*

Just know that you're not even allowed to DIE without my permission, and I have enough science to keep that from happening if I deem you could be of further use... but you're welcome to help.
Tomatha

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Your legacy will not be forgetten, I will tell tales of your blobby adventures to every noob in Helmet Heroes :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is the wayy I live.
Attachments
fixed it.png
fixed it.png (6.18 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
itblobboy

Postby MasterQuackster » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:54 am

Abandoning your career was a wise move indeed.
MasterQuackster

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello nerdizzles, how goes it?

Well I am gonna work on what is the EXACT color that the background is so I can have secret messages.

If any of you have clicked my account and searched my posts for "Note to self", you may have noticed that I have used a font color that is close, but a tad bit, I believe pinkish, from the exact background color.

Before I start my work, however, if anyone knows an easy way to do this so I don't have to work the guessing game to find it, please let me know.

The best background font I have yet is #EFEEEC

This is the color and the proper background color, so I'm gonna see just how well it does in this edit <3
Last edited by itblobboy on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itblobboy

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

I recall something about eating another persons soul...
_Conquest_

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic