Zombie shooting; Multiplayer.

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: Zombie shooting; Multiplayer.

Postby Lycanblade » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 am

No,press multiplayer.the private match thing is there.also there's events now
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby belding » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Naruto wrote:Ya welcome!

By the way, I'm probably gonna quit SaS: 4. They updated the game and took away Private Matches and nerfed the movement speed of gear and stuff so my movement is about half of what it used to be which is not ideal when versing Necrosis.

Sucks that you are going to quit. I had a bunch of fun the few times we played together, even though we had our asses handed to us way too early a few times. :lol: I haven't noticed a big difference in movement speed. The only noticeable difference I have seen is damageable walls are WAY stronger and gun damage has been slightly increased I think.

I have a question for everyone now. I got another ronson LBM. It is a 9*** instead of the 8*** that I have already. Is it worth the hundreds of thousands it will cost to upgrade it just for one more upgrade in each slot (I only get 4k for the one I have so that isn't much help)? If I upgrade should I do something besides skeletonized? It is heavy and when skeletonized not so much, but I could drastically increase capacity from 90 or I could reduce the reload time down to around a second.

Second question. My secondary weapon has been red ria 30 strikeforce shotgun. it has a couple slots for tenacious and deadly. so it does 450 dmg per and 200 hp/2 sec fire damage and a 10 round clip. Should I keep using it or the flamethrower I just got. The flame thrower does about the same dmg over time but way less dmg per round. It has a really high capacity though. I lean towards the shotgun but wanted thoughts.
belding

Postby Naruto » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:14 pm

belding wrote:
Naruto wrote:Ya welcome!

By the way, I'm probably gonna quit SaS: 4. They updated the game and took away Private Matches and nerfed the movement speed of gear and stuff so my movement is about half of what it used to be which is not ideal when versing Necrosis.

Sucks that you are going to quit. I had a bunch of fun the few times we played together, even though we had our asses handed to us way too early a few times. :lol: I haven't noticed a big difference in movement speed. The only noticeable difference I have seen is damageable walls are WAY stronger and gun damage has been slightly increased I think.

I have a question for everyone now. I got another ronson LBM. It is a 9*** instead of the 8*** that I have already. Is it worth the hundreds of thousands it will cost to upgrade it just for one more upgrade in each slot (I only get 4k for the one I have so that isn't much help)? If I upgrade should I do something besides skeletonized? It is heavy and when skeletonized not so much, but I could drastically increase capacity from 90 or I could reduce the reload time down to around a second.

Second question. My secondary weapon has been red ria 30 strikeforce shotgun. it has a couple slots for tenacious and deadly. so it does 450 dmg per and 200 hp/2 sec fire damage and a 10 round clip. Should I keep using it or the flamethrower I just got. The flame thrower does about the same dmg over time but way less dmg per round. It has a really high capacity though. I lean towards the shotgun but wanted thoughts.

I thought that they took away Private Matches which would have been the main reason I'd be quitting since I wouldn't be able to play with you guys but they're still there so it seems that I won't be quitting. :D

In regards to your weapon choices, I'd say stick with the 8*** Ronson LBM for now until you have enough cash to decide to fully max out the 9*** Ronson. Personal choices for augmenting it would be Capacity, Deadly and Piercing or Reload Time instead of Piercing.

Not sure whether to keep the shotgun or go with the flamethrower. I've played with the flamethrower but never the shotgun so I would be uncertain as to which would be the best weapon. From my experiences with the Flamethrower, it takes down anything from Shamblers to Shielders extremely fast but if you're dealing with any thermal zombies and bosses later on then the flamethrower would be a really bad choice because of its limited range.
Naruto

Postby belding » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Naruto wrote:I thought that they took away Private Matches which would have been the main reason I'd be quitting since I wouldn't be able to play with you guys but they're still there so it seems that I won't be quitting. :D

In regards to your weapon choices, I'd say stick with the 8*** Ronson LBM for now until you have enough cash to decide to fully max out the 9*** Ronson. Personal choices for augmenting it would be Capacity, Deadly and Piercing or Reload Time instead of Piercing.

Not sure whether to keep the shotgun or go with the flamethrower. I've played with the flamethrower but never the shotgun so I would be uncertain as to which would be the best weapon. From my experiences with the Flamethrower, it takes down anything from Shamblers to Shielders extremely fast but if you're dealing with any thermal zombies and bosses later on then the flamethrower would be a really bad choice because of its limited range.

Glad to hear you are sticking around then.

Overclocked was already on it so I have to go with that and piercing isn't bad at 4. I have gotten used to the skeletonized version but I think having a gun I don't need to reload as much or one i could reload way faster (it take 3.9 seconds now)would compensate for that.

I don't know I might just keep it and do nothing until I have hundreds of thousands saved up....which I am not even close to.

I have been using the shotgun and a poison claw for a side arm so I have both kinds of damage over time. seems to work pretty well.
belding

Postby Naruto » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:38 pm

belding wrote:Glad to hear you are sticking around then.

Overclocked was already on it so I have to go with that and piercing isn't bad at 4. I have gotten used to the skeletonized version but I think having a gun I don't need to reload as much or one i could reload way faster (it take 3.9 seconds now)would compensate for that.

I don't know I might just keep it and do nothing until I have hundreds of thousands saved up....which I am not even close to.

I have been using the shotgun and a poison claw for a side arm so I have both kinds of damage over time. seems to work pretty well.[/color]

Oh, overclocked is good, especially for them LBMs. ;)
Naruto

Postby Teippio » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Anybody wanna play? code 111
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby DeltaWither » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 am

Teippio wrote:Anybody wanna play? code 111

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME I WANNA PLAY MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME PLZ SIR MEEEE MEEEE SIR PLZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Former General (co-co-leader) of The Deathless, the most epic and awesome guild ever!
DeltaWither

Location: proteum bottom (and sometimes under your bed when you sleep)

Postby DeltaWither » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 am

Teippio wrote:Anybody wanna play? code 111

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME I WANNA PLAY MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME PLZ SIR MEEEE MEEEE SIR PLZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Former General (co-co-leader) of The Deathless, the most epic and awesome guild ever!
DeltaWither

Postby DeltaWither » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:42 am

oops i posted it twice
DeltaWither

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:32 am

2 days late :|
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:12 am

Its been a while since I've played sas4 with any of you, does anyone feel like doing a few games with me? I promise not to die too much.
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Teippio » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:56 am

Tell me if someone is playing it
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 am

I'm playing rn
MasterQuackster

Postby Teippio » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 am

MasterQuackster wrote:I'm playing rn

Tell private room id when u play again or if u are playing now
Teippio

Postby Naruto » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Since Helmet Heroes is disconnecting people all the time, anyone wanna go for a match?
Naruto

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:03 pm

sure code pepsi?
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 pm

any1?
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby Naruto » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Lycanblade wrote:any1?

Coming now!
Naruto

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:19 pm

okie
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby Naruto » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Lycanblade wrote:okie

Loled!

Naruto

Postby Lycanblade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:33 pm

lol and we ended up losing

and...HOW THE HELL DO U HAVE 14M+?!?!

actually...if i didn't buy any titanium boxes that r now 93k for me, I'd probably have 3 times more XD
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Postby madchafer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:39 am

I play SAS4 on my iPad. However, there are no private matches. Which sucks a lot. I'm like level 20 with an LMG and a Shock Trooper Rifle or sumtin'.
madchafer

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:29 am

Hey mortals let's play soon
MasterQuackster

Postby MasterYi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 am

Lets.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Bump i would like to Sas some 4's Pm me anytime and i will join =3
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic