Lavastone Areas (New Monsters, New Quests, New Fish)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: Lavastone Areas (New Monsters, New Quests, New Fish)

Postby Lycanblade » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:45 am

That gun :shock: :shock: :shock: it's amazing!!!the gunner helm,on the other hand...meh
Also...what would the monsters drop?
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby tabofabo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:57 am

I support all
New areas, monsters, quests and sets...
We need them more in game
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
tabofabo

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:35 pm

wow :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i really dont have words
at first i want to say thanks for all the artists who make this
when i see the magma monster i remember tthis nostalgia
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90&hilit=magma (yea its not my work dont annoy me about it! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
why the magma mob are so slowly? the stalker is faster then that...
also i think there should be one more mob between the magma and reppguana but meh.. i sure it will be coming
the ideas are so awesome
also the barros mob.. who so low power?
but its little stuff i can live with it :D :D
and you kow i support the cyro
and the areas are awesome
and more mission is good (maybe the finish of the black hood..) yea i go to talk with the first npc i talk and he just said that i need to stop the ninjas
and wall... :D :D :D :D :D frogs :D :D :D :D so nostalgia.. i remember once pablo was the center of the world
and miso... and ky... and robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. so many great people
this update can be call naruto-miso-wall-ky update
is the axeblade for warriors?
well.. what with wall? is he want to back to play?
and thanks for maybe the best topic i have been read since i in the forum
be honest: how many times it takes you to make this topic? the longest i post take me maybe 90 minutes.. and its looking like it takes you more.. so kudos about it its deserves you
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby OverLoad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:34 pm

If only words can describe how epic this is, but it can't. Do a better job words.
Just your average friend.
OverLoad

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm

The desert I was mentioning was more like this thread here:

http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=597

Not sure about the UFO there, but I like the desert entrance and pyramid. Seems like a fantastic oppertunity to fill in mid-level gaps between monsters, which would immediately lead to your magma area which would be omnideath to noobs. However, I was also thinking, this could come from the inside of the pyramid tomb because the magma land would also make sense to be underground. The map with the volcano could lead to an overworld part of it, and the other ones are underground.

Just thoughts because frankly, I think it would be fantastic.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Kuraradou » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:40 pm

itblobboy wrote:The desert I was mentioning was more like this thread here:

Not sure about the UFO there, but I like the desert entrance and pyramid. Seems like a fantastic oppertunity to fill in mid-level gaps between monsters, which would immediately lead to your magma area which would be omnideath to noobs. However, I was also thinking, this could come from the inside of the pyramid tomb because the magma land would also make sense to be underground. The map with the volcano could lead to an overworld part of it, and the other ones are underground.

I'm curious as to what levels you're thinking about for the monsters there.

But I think this would be a pretty cool idea. (And that the UFO should be there.)
Kuraradou

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm

How about scarabs fill between block bots and sasquatches, while mummies fill the gap between sasquatches and bricks? :P
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:51 pm

itblobboy wrote:How about scarabs fill between block bots and sasquatches, while mummies fill the gap between sasquatches and bricks? :P

support then .. support now
andi still standing behind my quote.. needed more monster weaker then brick and strong then yeti
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Saruman107 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:25 am

I love the artwork Naruto, i do hope this gets into HH someday :mrgreen:
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:56 pm

i was loking at the areas and see that the telepors are in the lava.. which is type of spikes.. and it will make a lot of damage.. so is it should make looters and beggers not coming to there? cause it make so much damage the archers and cowbow who dont have heal or a lot of def.. it wont kill them in one hit (which that wil happened to beggars) but still it will make them damage
also mad ricky is house.. its should be safe area.. so why there is magma?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Naruto » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:00 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:one word: THIS IS FREAKING EPIC

I can't wait for the day where we all hang out with Mad Ricky and catch lava fish while wearing incredible armor and laughing and having fun as we get to finally hang out in a "noob free" zone and then our smiles quickly turn to frowns when teh noobs finally make their way into the area and start spamming so we go back to being angry but somewhat still happy for a few weeks and then we find out we can kill all the noobs by dropping somewhat expensive gear in a lava pit thats really deep and make a bullhorn telling noobs they can get free items by going in the lava but they die and we go back to being happy as we find a new way to kill noobs.

IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.... (dont let it get awaaaay!)

Thanks Miso! This gave me a good laugh irl haha.. :lol: Your method seems to be a new type of fishing though, unorthodox but nevertheless entertaining and should be efficient in dealing with the waves of "sir pls"

XxKillerxX wrote:Looks really good, too bad robby doesn't pay you for your awesome ideas. To be honest the drawings look crapy on the forums to me but it always turns out awesome in the updates. But nevertheless, the ideas are good. And i was talking about the gear not the monsters and other stuff lol :D

Robby pays me by keeping the game running and to me that's enough :D Uh thanks I guess? :)

Lycanblade wrote:That gun :shock: :shock: :shock: it's amazing!!!the gunner helm,on the other hand...meh
Also...what would the monsters drop?

Thanks Lycanblade! I was kinda running out of ideas on what to design for the helm so in the end that THING is what I came up with. Good question, seeing as how its a Lava area, I think that it would be appropriate if both monsters drop weapons imbued with fire like Demon's Fury, Crypt Bow of Fire, Heated Staff, Fire Needle Bow, stuff that fits the theme I guess. I'll draw up a more in-depth drop list later :P

tabofabo wrote:I support all
New areas, monsters, quests and sets...
We need them more in game

Thanks tabofabo!

plak&shlak wrote:wow :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i really dont have words
at first i want to say thanks for all the artists who make this
when i see the magma monster i remember tthis nostalgia
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90&hilit=magma (yea its not my work dont annoy me about it! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
why the magma mob are so slowly? the stalker is faster then that...
also i think there should be one more mob between the magma and reppguana but meh.. i sure it will be coming
the ideas are so awesome
also the barros mob.. who so low power?
but its little stuff i can live with it :D :D
and you kow i support the cyro
and the areas are awesome
and more mission is good (maybe the finish of the black hood..) yea i go to talk with the first npc i talk and he just said that i need to stop the ninjas
and wall... :D :D :D :D :D frogs :D :D :D :D so nostalgia.. i remember once pablo was the center of the world
and miso... and ky... and robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. so many great people
this update can be call naruto-miso-wall-ky update
is the axeblade for warriors?
well.. what with wall? is he want to back to play?
and thanks for maybe the best topic i have been read since i in the forum
be honest: how many times it takes you to make this topic? the longest i post take me maybe 90 minutes.. and its looking like it takes you more.. so kudos about it its deserves you

Thanks plak&shlak! Glad that you like it! Hmm, the stats I put on the Magmagon and Barros most likely won't be what it is if it does make it in-game. They were a brief suggestion of what it could be and the Magmagon is at the speed of a Kreeton because its kinda heavy and not exactly and aggressive type of monster. The Barros on the other hand is much more aggressive hence why its faster and has a power of 2500. The power may seem low in comparison with its defense but right now the highest powered monster is the Kreetus at 1900 and I'm not sure how much power the whale in the new water area update will have so I just set it at 2500. This value will of course be changed if necessary. Yes, the Axeblade will be for warriors and unfortunately no, Wall isn't back, playing wise. The post took me around 1 hour and 30 minutes to make as I had to upload stuff to imgur get the image code from that, find out that I didn't set the image to transparent so I had to re upload and yeah, that took awhile. Uploading images and formatting the whole thing took the longest.

OverLoad wrote:If only words can describe how epic this is, but it can't. Do a better job words.

Thanks OverLoad! :D

itblobboy wrote:The desert I was mentioning was more like this thread here:

Oh I like, I like. That's another 4 areas though :oops: and the area design is more akin to the ones in the old maps. I suppose the maps suggested could be condensed into two large rooms that fit the current room designs more. I was thinking like having the Pyramid Entrance and then the Pyramid Tomb? The enemies do fit the whole Desert theme quite well and it could be done.

MajesticOne wrote:
Naruto wrote:majestic

Ahem...

Yes, your majesty?

Saruman107 wrote:I love the artwork Naruto, i do hope this gets into HH someday :mrgreen:

Thanks Saruman107! :D

plak&shlak wrote:i was loking at the areas and see that the telepors are in the lava.. which is type of spikes.. and it will make a lot of damage.. so is it should make looters and beggers not coming to there? cause it make so much damage the archers and cowbow who dont have heal or a lot of def.. it wont kill them in one hit (which that wil happened to beggars) but still it will make them damage
also mad ricky is house.. its should be safe area.. so why there is magma?

Currently, I have set it so that the lava power is at the power level of a Glord which is 475. The Magmagon is stronger than a Dark Beholder power wise and the Barros is stronger than the Repguana power wise so if the current players can avoid being one hit KO'ed by a Beholder and a Repguana, they should be able to avoid being one hit KO'ed by Glord level lava. And yeah, the main purpose of the lava was to stop beggars and looters from raiding the place like they currently do in the Lotus Eye, Dark Beholder and Repguana areas.

Right now, if loot drops, the coin from the monster drops as well so when picking up what has dropped, I usually get the coin and in that delay, fast looters are able to snag up any loot that drops as well. It's how I lost a Magnesium Armour in the Dark Beholder Lookout the other day. Not to mention that on the top platform, after a Dark Beholder is killed, the loot it drops jumps to the platform above it which leaves me kind of like this:

As, loot stealers just wait safely on the platform above and are able to snag any loot that drops.

About the Mad Ricky Mansion having lava, I guess I got carried away with my lava dumping muhahahahaha :twisted:. In hindsight, the lava there should be changed to water so its kind of like spa as all the lava underneath the Mansion would heat up the floors and cause the water to steam like a spa.
Naruto

Postby MrFlip » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

absolute complete total 100% whole pure support for your sugg-jest-y-on
MrFlip

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 am

coke_na_rc wrote:bumping and humping

i dont think that this post sould be bumped cause robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy said this
robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:Wow, some very neat stuff here. I'll refer back to this once I get this current update released. :)

question for naruto
i read again all the things.. and i see that if you want to talk with the npc you need to wear the set.. so people without the set wont be able to heal etc? sould not fair
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:13 am

First i love the cryo armor second Damn You have to waste so much money on mad ricky another thing is WHY ARE WE HELPING TH BAD GUY??????????? But besides from that he wants a beholder pet helm and a pet that fox pet and Sc set all for a blade i cant even wear or sell thats awesome but i think we need some magma armor
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Naruto » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:20 pm

MrFlip wrote:absolute complete total 100% whole pure support for your sugg-jest-y-on

Thanks Mr Flip!

plak&shlak wrote:question for naruto
i read again all the things.. and i see that if you want to talk with the npc you need to wear the set.. so people without the set wont be able to heal etc? sould not fair

The set that I'm referring to is not the new Set but is the set that you needed to complete the original BlackHoods Mission. Mad Ricky's Mansion is a BlackHood Area so it's only natural that you have to be a Blackhood to have access to their heal and gear as well as missions.

Lu-Bu wrote:First i love the cryo armor second Damn You have to waste so much money on mad ricky another thing is WHY ARE WE HELPING TH BAD GUY??????????? But besides from that he wants a beholder pet helm and a pet that fox pet and Sc set all for a blade i cant even wear or sell thats awesome but i think we need some magma armor

Thanks Lu_Bu! And we're helping the bad guy because he's not really that bad of a guy, just likes terrorizing villages, that's all :P I wanted to portray Mad Ricky as this gruff but cool character that assists the player. Initially, he basically makes you just do things for him like any good minion should but he does reward you for your efforts. Magma Armour would be cool but I haven't designed a set like that yet xD
Naruto

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 am

plak&shlak wrote:question for naruto

The set that I'm referring to is not the new Set but is the set that you needed to complete the original BlackHoods Mission. Mad Ricky's Mansion is a BlackHood Area so it's only natural that you have to be a Blackhood to have access to their heal and gear as well as missions.
so if i get this mission i can heal etc or i need to wear this every time i heal etc?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby BroSoldier » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:03 am

I like everything except the armor ideas.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 am

BroSoldier wrote:I like everything except the armor ideas.

what wrong with the armor?
anyway.. the armor will change.. its not exactly the style of the game
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby BroSoldier » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 am

plak&shlak wrote:
BroSoldier wrote:I like everything except the armor ideas.

what wrong with the armor?
anyway.. the armor will change.. its not exactly the style of the game

Well,they look very similar to each other to me.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Postby LeiToXD » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:34 am

wow i want one :o
all approved :twisted:
good inferno map
LeiToXD

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:57 am

lets say it wont be on a single update, at least make the weapons/gears happen first :D
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:05 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:lets say it wont be on a single update, at least make the weapons/gears happen first :D

i think that it will be ooler if all the stuff will be in one update... cause its all depend.. you know the gear and weapon shoud be sell on the store.. so how we will create the npc store etc without the areas that lead to the store and mobs that are walking in those areas?
also you need the mobs first cause you are strong enough also with the weapon there is now.. and until this update robbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is working about at least one more equipemt update.. (the equipment update he woek now is related to the fish areas etc)
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby tabofabo » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:45 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:lets say it wont be on a single update, at least make the weapons/gears happen first :D

Don't forget the Divine set and the Demonic set that Proximity suggested it from a long while ago :P
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 am

tabofabo wrote:

Don't forget the Divine set and the Demonic set that Proximity suggested it from a long while ago :P

and more work
dude can you post more good work of people i can to put them all in one theard
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Usakingdom » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 am

But people if they die won't they spawn in shop?! But they will be trapped their so yeah. :?
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
Usakingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions