more stuff for beginers

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

more stuff for beginers

Postby roko114 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 am

we should get more features to help us and it will make people beg less
roko114

Re: more stuff for beginers

Postby fakeandgey » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:08 am

Great feedback, supported with countless of ideas of what should be implemented.
I think you should be nominated for staff.

But seriously though, I agree there should be more features for beginners, but if you don't mention any suggestions this thread could be considered worthless.
fakeandgey

Postby Kuraradou » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 am

Making items in lower levels cheaper would be a start. The only reason I could even afford my equipment is because Coke gave me starting money.
Kuraradou

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Every time I had started a character just to try them out, I had never had any problems beside my first time, the issue at the start isn't really the money issue, its the fact no one knows where to even go when starting out nor do they know yet that selling items is the best way to make money. Though nowadays you could also abuse the coin boxes as now they come back without needing a room refresh.

As far as features go, well honestly the only thing that needs change which is really for all levels is the spawn rate finding a way to work with the many players that play the game when the game gets noticed by a majority of people or when those that played before suddenly come on in times like weekends. Cause there not a lot to do if there not much on the screen to kill off and most areas are like this, especially in places where you can make good amount of money from drops.

Also if the fish update comes in soon, you have more to do anyways that will keep you occupied, well, hopefully anyhow.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 am

SlapThatChicken wrote:Every time I had started a character just to try them out, I had never had any problems beside my first time, the issue at the start isn't really the money issue, its the fact no one knows where to even go when starting out nor do they know yet that selling items is the best way to make money. Though nowadays you could also abuse the coin boxes as now they come back without needing a room refresh.

As far as features go, well honestly the only thing that needs change which is really for all levels is the spawn rate finding a way to work with the many players that play the game when the game gets noticed by a majority of people or when those that played before suddenly come on in times like weekends. Cause there not a lot to do if there not much on the screen to kill off and most areas are like this, especially in places where you can make good amount of money from drops.

Also if the fish update comes in soon, you have more to do anyways that will keep you occupied, well, hopefully anyhow.

I don't think anything needs to change.It wouldn't be fair to all the other players who worked so hard to get to where they are now...except for blotters,hackers,scammers,cheaters,etc.I would like a daily reward or daily spin kinda thing,which could help w/ money problems.As for the fact that they hav no idea what they're doing,there's always the forum and others players who can help you out
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby roko114 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 am

Lycanblade wrote:
SlapThatChicken wrote:Every time I had started a character just to try them out, I had never had any problems beside my first time, the issue at the start isn't really the money issue, its the fact no one knows where to even go when starting out nor do they know yet that selling items is the best way to make money. Though nowadays you could also abuse the coin boxes as now they come back without needing a room refresh.

I don't think anything needs to change.It wouldn't be fair to all the other players who worked so hard to get to where they are now...except for blotters,hackers,scammers,cheaters,etc.I would like a daily reward or daily spin kinda thing,which could help w/ money problems.As for the fact that they hav no idea what they're doing,there's always the forum and others players who can help you out

This game has no level cap maxed out so I don't think high levels would care if stuff changes for beginner because they keep getting more powerful anyway.
roko114

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Lycanblade wrote:

Then you basically saying the game should always revolve around the "1%" which it shouldn't, games have change before to help improve the experience for those that have yet to play the game so they'll actually bother to stay with a chance they'll support the game. Not everyone knows the forum exist, it would help if the game actually gives a tip that sometimes its a good idea to visit the forum.

Top people worked hard and got where they are, that nice but they get less and less likely to support the game cause they already have everything they need, if they pay again then they are really at this point just simply donating as they can just buy tickets now with in game money as they bound to have loads of it by now, so much that they don't know what to even do with it sometimes.
SlapThatChicken

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:43 pm

SlapThatChicken wrote:so much that they don't know what to even do with it sometimes.

Books: The reason people can have over 20k power. :mrgreen:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby roko114 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 pm

I don't think most new people can afford enough books to matter
roko114

Postby Sanatarium » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Spending in-game money on tickets is directly contributing to the sale of said tickets.
Sanatarium

Postby Saruman107 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Sanatarium wrote:Spending in-game money on tickets is directly contributing to the sale of said tickets.

em? What does this have to do with adding more beginner stuff? :roll:
I think we should just lower the prices of the first few equipments and add more high levels sets :mrgreen:
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Saruman107

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 pm

If we just give these Noobs/beggers What they want Then they wont earn/grind for it By making this stuff cheap they Will just have to Kill 4 monsters Boom But if its alot of money then They will grind for it and lvl up along the way i think pepole need to grind more and stop complaining because if you give a begging noob a beholder armor Then he will just sell it and then he will have money and then he cant really do anything with it because he has to grind to lvl up so If he gets what he wants he still cant wear it because Hes too low of a lvl so hes still forced to grind so more beginner items we could use as long as they are for lvl's 10-30 Maybe something around that lvl?
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby SlapThatChicken » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:07 pm

All MMOs eventually had to make things easier for anyone starting out as the game evolves otherwise anyone joining won't want to stay when they find out how long it going to take to reach the very last few updated areas.

It don't have to be a rocket jump forward but it does eventually get to the point they need a better lift than say someone that been here since the beginning.

Either way I still not seen a good enough reason to support the lowest level ends, as that is fine, it just the middle to high that really bad and out of whack in term of balance as it just everywhere.
SlapThatChicken

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 pm

SlapThatChicken wrote:won't want to stay when they find out how long it going to take to reach the very last few updated areas.

I wonder who those people are, I'd love that!
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SlapThatChicken » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:11 pm

No, you wouldn't, cause the money would run dry for Robby and he would have to shut the game down as there be no new payers. I think by the time the update comes up with a new area, if the lava one ever comes to be a real thing, that is probably when it time to lift up how fast beginners can progress.
SlapThatChicken

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 pm

If I join a new game and I see there is years worth of stuff I can do, I'm all aboard. There's always something new to explore! Although, with the way this game is where the mobs are almost a set line of specific things you should go from killing one to the next, it might not be as much fun. rob would have to put lots of fodder mobs in the game along with higher level creatures, which would make the game huge. :roll:
itblobboy

Postby SlapThatChicken » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Yeah, the problem isn't really the content, it the grinding, all we mostly do right from the start is grinding, what keeps it fun though is that you do not feel like you not getting anywhere when you start out at first, you easily as you level and get better gear just grind on the next set of mobs and after 10-20 levels that easily come by, you go to next.

This stop happening though around... I want to say depending on classes around lv140-160 as that when it feels like you taking a very long time to get to the next set of things to see and kill, this make it feel like you not getting anywhere and feels like a horribly slow grind to getting to where the big guys are at repguana, usually once people are believe it or not in most MMOs... reach the highest tier enemy, they don't care then if that the only thing left to grind on all day. It only when you trying to reach that point and it slows so much that it start to feel like there is something missing in between it to keep the progress nice and smooth going.

Edit: oops, my point is, if content start to create bigger and bigger gaps, it going to eventually create this sense of "dread" of even thinking about starting the game.
SlapThatChicken

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 am

more stuff for begginers? did you see how many mweapons and gear there is for level 1-20? and how many there is for level 81-100?? well.. they hae enough gear
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:15 pm

plak&shlak wrote:more stuff for begginers? did you see how many mweapons and gear there is for level 1-20? and how many there is for level 81-100?? well.. they hae enough gear

Hes kinda right there is alot of stuff for Noo.... New pepole to the game Considering That Pumpkin Helm
(rare item) is for 15-29 im not sure what the lvl req is since i sold mine
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby BroSoldier » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:04 am

plak&shlak wrote:more stuff for begginers? did you see how many mweapons and gear there is for level 1-20? and how many there is for level 81-100?? well.. they hae enough gear

the major idea should be making items cheaper and more affordable,ur right.if i didnt get gear sponsored by sanatarium i am probaly still beating mushroom balls.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Return to Suggestions