Artillery Stat Items

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Artillery Stat Items

Postby Kuraradou » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:28 am

I've noticed that a lot of the items that used to have the attack stat for all three classes have not been updated to support Cowboys. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it would be nice to have items that originally benefited all classes be updated to have the artillery stat. A good example would be the items in the 'Girl Shop'. A lot of these item sets look nice, and have decent stats for all three original classes, but lack any artillery on them (Metal Ballerina Set for example)
Kuraradou

Re: Artillery Stat Items

Postby madchafer » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:54 am

Yes, we all know that Robby didn't create that many gear for the Cowboys, he even didn't create enough gear for everyone to be comfortable with. The gear nowadays have huge level gaps in between them. Robby should focus more in creating more gear, especially dem boots.
madchafer

Postby Kuraradou » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:17 am

madchafer wrote:Yes, we all know that Robby didn't create that many gear for the Cowboys, he even didn't create enough gear for everyone to be comfortable with. The gear nowadays have huge level gaps in between them. Robby should focus more in creating more gear, especially dem boots.

I'm not really having a problem with the amount of cowboy specific equipment (yet), I just think that item sets that once catered to all classes should be updated for cowboys.
Kuraradou

Postby Contracter » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 am

Hybrid helmet does have artillery and that of all should have it
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Contracter

Return to Suggestions