Make a security in inventory

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Make a security in inventory

Postby pr3v3d3nc3 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:35 am

please robby make our inventory have password many player are hacker
pr3v3d3nc3

Re: Make a security in inventory

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 am

I've suggested something like this a long time ago, which would protect the soon-to-come item storage vaults.

itblobboy wrote:38: This one is for hackers. Perhaps bank PIN numbers? That way you can log off with your money in your ATM and when you log on, the first time you want to access your bank after logging on you have to enter in a quick 4 number code and then can access your bank. Its quick and great for dealing with hackers. Also make it optional for players who don't want one or may not remember it or forget it. Also, make a Pin number recovery system where you have to wait 7 days to reset your bank pin. That way, if a player is hacked, they can cancel it if they log in within 7 days and know to change their password. But if the player forgets it, they can recover it at the cost of having to wait to access their bank.

Naturally, it works with the ATM too.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Contracter » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: they probabyl use the same password for the storage and there account.
Then say robby "how dis posbile?" well little noob if they got your password and you use the same password for everything your in a bit of a pickle
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Contracter

Postby madchafer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:25 am

itblobboy wrote:I've suggested something like this a long time ago, which would protect the soon-to-come item storage vaults.

itblobboy wrote:38: This one is for hackers. Perhaps bank PIN numbers? That way you can log off with your money in your ATM and when you log on, the first time you want to access your bank after logging on you have to enter in a quick 4 number code and then can access your bank. Its quick and great for dealing with hackers. Also make it optional for players who don't want one or may not remember it or forget it. Also, make a Pin number recovery system where you have to wait 7 days to reset your bank pin. That way, if a player is hacked, they can cancel it if they log in within 7 days and know to change their password. But if the player forgets it, they can recover it at the cost of having to wait to access their bank.

Naturally, it works with the ATM too.

A rare block of text colored in purple by itblobboy the Forum Lord.

However, a higher security for your account is no longer necessary. Robby already did that back before, the only way to get hacked in the generation is to tell some guy your password
madchafer

Postby fakeandgey » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

So remember kids, if some guy offers you this deal, say "No, sir! I protect my password with all my pixels!"

fakeandgey

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:55 pm

fakeandgey wrote:So remember kids, if some guy offers you this deal, say "No, sir! I protect my password with all my pixels!"

I prefer to give them a fake password and hope they hit confirm, which would serve them right. Otherwise it's a waste of their time, which serves them right too.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Return to Suggestions