payvault credit card.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

payvault credit card.

Postby nickybear » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:49 am

i feel there should be a payvault item thats called the credit card. it would cost 20 tickets for a day and the use of it is when you die you lose no money because its on the card and the card cant be dropped. tell me what you think :D

Support? yes or no
nickybear

Re: payvault credit card.

Postby SlapThatChicken » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:35 am

Or you could buy the halo and lose only 15% of your held money, but it last forever. Something that last only a day and saves all money for just 20 tickets... I think the best thing to do is either halo, or just bank often so it not really that useful as you think to not lose any money at all.
SlapThatChicken

Re: payvault credit card.

Postby PlayerFive » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 pm

SlapThatChicken wrote:Or you could buy the halo and lose only 15% of your held money, but it last forever. Something that last only a day and saves all money for just 20 tickets... I think the best thing to do is either halo, or just bank often so it not really that useful as you think to not lose any money at all.

He couldn't have said it better. I personally don't see any reason to have a "credit card" and mostly if it's not permanent.

-PlayerFive
PlayerFive

Return to Suggestions