stun skill

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

stun skill

Postby roko114 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

it's better than knockback because it keeps them from moving when you hit them instead of pushing them away
roko114

Re: stun skill

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Until there a time that enemies will start attacking, there is no real reason to even have a stun skill, even if you did stun them to prevent them from moving by use of a skill, once you start hitting them again with your standard stuff which I should say has a full range of knockback, it would just make the whole point of your stun useless other than they not moving toward you.

Reason I say useless is cause sometimes Knockback actually send them toward you, not away from you, for whatever reason that is.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Seta » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:16 pm

i actually think knockback is a skill that works more against people than it does for them but i would probably invest points into a stun type of skill though they would probably have to disable it during PvP
Seta

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Yeah I forgot PvP, since there no cooldown on any given skill used in the game, someone could just stun-lock someone in PvP and kill them with ease.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Seta » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm

SlapThatChicken wrote:Yeah I forgot PvP, since there no cooldown on any given skill used in the game, someone could just stun-lock someone in PvP and kill them with ease.

it's already almost the case with Thunder
Seta

Postby roko114 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:18 am

SlapThatChicken wrote:Yeah I forgot PvP, since there no cooldown on any given skill used in the game, someone could just stun-lock someone in PvP and kill them with ease.

have it turned off for people then
roko114

Postby SlapThatChicken » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 am

If only for monsters, it would make it even less appealing to some people as there are some people that like PvPing now and again.

No, I think it would be better to do what a few games probably would have done if stun exist, make it so monster or player after stun wears off, they are immune to stun for a short duration before so you can't stun lock cause honestly if you could stun lock a boss later, that be bad lol. This way stuns have to be done when you think you really need it, also make it so stun only works when the enemy has had time to recover from stun and actually do something for a few seconds.
SlapThatChicken

Postby roko114 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:13 am

bosses still have minions to help them though.
roko114

Return to Suggestions