550K TICKETS? ONLY RICH CAN AFFORD

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

550K TICKETS? ONLY RICH CAN AFFORD

Postby Queensland » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 pm

How could all of you think to make the tickets cost too much wherein only high lrvel and stats can able to farm and buy it. Imagine sir/maam, how about we? Low level, 200+ down weren't able to farm anywhere, lets say 400+ with normal stats do you they can afford the tix? It would take weeks or months to earn lot of money i guess to buy lot of tickets. Make this a consideration or else you'll lose lots of gamers, i mean they might got tired. And me might....

-Metasploit
-Kali Linux
-SQL Injector
Queensland

Re: 550K TICKETS? ONLY RICH CAN AFFORD

Postby HarorudoRuna » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:37 am

This is just non-sense, you really think posting this kind of thread will make the prices of tickets go down? If you have a problem about the prices, there's nothing you can do about it. Players decide the prices, not you, or anyone. If you wanna get rich, then buy tickets.
HarorudoRuna

Postby Queensland » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 am

THAT'S THE POINT HOW CAN WE EVEN BUY TIX WHEN IT COST TOO MUCH? HOW TO FARM WITH LOW LEVEL? USE YOUR BRAIN NOT ONCE BUT TWICE DONT THINK FOR YOURSELF, THINK FOR OTHERS. BE CRITICAL THINKER YU STPD NUB NO BRAIN
Queensland

Postby HarorudoRuna » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:04 am

Queensland wrote:THAT'S THE POINT HOW CAN WE EVEN BUY TIX WHEN IT COST TOO MUCH? HOW TO FARM WITH LOW LEVEL? USE YOUR BRAIN NOT ONCE BUT TWICE DONT THINK FOR YOURSELF, THINK FOR OTHERS. BE CRITICAL THINKER YU STPD NUB NO BRAIN

As I said, you can't do anything about it. If you want tickets, then buy them. And i don't need to think twice about this crap.
HarorudoRuna

Postby DarkYveltal » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:43 am

Queensland wrote:THAT'S THE POINT HOW CAN WE EVEN BUY TIX WHEN IT COST TOO MUCH? HOW TO FARM WITH LOW LEVEL? USE YOUR BRAIN NOT ONCE BUT TWICE DONT THINK FOR YOURSELF, THINK FOR OTHERS. BE CRITICAL THINKER YU STPD NUB NO BRAIN

You just ruined your wntire arguement with this inw post. Lmfaooo
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Ten » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:07 pm

just dont be poor :ugeek:
Ten

Postby potluriv » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:17 pm

I remember the good old days when tickets were 40k a piece...
POTLURIV76
potluriv

Postby HarorudoRuna » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:04 am

potluriv wrote:I remember the good old days when tickets were 40k a piece...

they were even like 10k each or something.
HarorudoRuna

Postby WurcTwoWynn » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:12 am

Its literally the payed currency so why would it be that easy to grind for them. People like this need to think more.
WurcTwoWynn

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Queensland wrote:How could all of you think to make the tickets cost too much wherein only high lrvel and stats can able to farm and buy it. Imagine sir/maam, how about we? Low level, 200+ down weren't able to farm anywhere, lets say 400+ with normal stats do you they can afford the tix? It would take weeks or months to earn lot of money i guess to buy lot of tickets. Make this a consideration or else you'll lose lots of gamers, i mean they might got tired. And me might....

-Metasploit
-Kali Linux
-SQL Injector

Use any of these and you will get banned. So go ahead lmao. Stop crying over an economy that's been developing for 7 years and just play the game instead of making empty threats you cretin. Broke ass.
Mariofan1

Postby ImSevenTheNumber » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 am

Weird (Mofo)s Apple event begins at 19:00 lets see how iphone 12 will look like, HOW CAN I GRIND SO MUCH MONEY TO BUY IPHONE 12 ? I CANT GRIND AS A LOW LVL, I CANT AFFORD IT HELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i Just watched some vids learned the names Metasploit, Kali Linux, and SQL injector and i will write it down to scare the developer that clearly knows how to use Command prompt and knows codding, GL with that SPOILERS DUH
ImSevenTheNumber

Postby TenJyu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:50 pm

HarorudoRuna wrote:This is just non-sense, you really think posting this kind of thread will make the prices of tickets go down? If you have a problem about the prices, there's nothing you can do about it. Players decide the prices, not you, or anyone. If you wanna get rich, then buy tickets.

Unfortunate as it is, some (if not many) people aren't interested in spending money on the game and would much rather have a vanilla play through. However, with the introduction of "tickets" into the system, this is much harder nowadays. I did an experiment about a year or two back where I would try to play the game without the usage of tickets, and from personal experience, I can say with confidence that it's much harder nowadays. I would also like to mention that when tickets were first introduced to the system, they were much much cheaper to buy; roughly 20-30k a pop. Because people place tickets at such a high esteem in the community nowadays despite having virtually no value anymore (namely because people no longer purchase things through pay vault aside from tp and orb spec), the prices have skyrocketed, thus essentially destroying the economy. I don't think Robby or anyone else really cares anymore though, since this game is, as much as I hate to say it, dead. I don't know if this makes you reconsider your blunt phrasing of your comment from earlier, but y'know, maybe it did. Anyhow, please take this message with a grain of salt, but all of what I said is true and I hope you take that into consideration next time. Thanks!
TenJyu

Return to Suggestions