SUGGESTION FOR MY ACCOUNT...

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

SUGGESTION FOR MY ACCOUNT...

Postby Chuyinzjaylucero » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40 am

IM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cry:
Last edited by Chuyinzjaylucero on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chuyinzjaylucero

Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY ACCOUNT...

Postby lincolnN » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:11 am

Don't all caps your words dude, I thought you were shouting.
[url]https://postimg.org/image/u9rl42yqd/Image[/url]
lincolnN

Postby Chuyinzjaylucero » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 am

I hope i hot unbanned :cry:
Chuyinzjaylucero

Postby _Kaiz » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:04 am

Send some proof here!!
IGN - hongkien4a5
_Kaiz

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:04 am

Chuyinzjaylucero wrote:IM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cry:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: IM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cryIM SO SORRY SIR ROBBY PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT filipino1 I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH IM ONLY DOING BUY AND SELL AND SOMEBODY TRADED ME WITH ITEM IN ACID VILLAGE WHEN I TELEPORTED IN MUSHROOM CITY I WAS STUCK LOADING SCREEN AND I TRIED TO RECONNECT I WAS SHOCKED I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSING GLITCH...I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM AND THANK YOU... :cry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
WhoAmI24

Postby Chuyinzjaylucero » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:13 pm

This is my screenshot..
Attachments
IMG_20200419_193355.png
IMG_20200419_193355.png (55.28 KiB) Viewed 475 times
Chuyinzjaylucero

Postby Chuyinzjaylucero » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:14 pm

I hope will see it sir robby
Chuyinzjaylucero

Postby IamTroopas » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:31 pm

well MAYBE DON'T ABUSE GLITCH
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby BlackExcalibur » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:08 pm

Robby Please unbanned my 3 account the reason is slow connection IGN: BlackExcalibur , yoki52 , heyrosa3

Said you have been banned. No Helmet Heroes for you!

Even if I create a new account I will also be banned when I login and everything I enter will be banned

Robby Please unbanned my 3 account Thank you!!

God Bless!!

Keep Safe!!

#wehealasone
BlackExcalibur

Postby rizjhun23 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Robby unbanned my acc ign:resjanmix123 rizjhun19
rizjhun23

Return to Suggestions