Potions.

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Potions.

Postby THC » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 pm

I am new let me clear this up. But I think the way the health as in apples watermelons from what I've seen that's all I can find to regain health. I'm sure there's more but I think we should add potions into the shops for people.
THC

Re: Potions.

Postby THC » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Or just add apples and bannanas.
THC

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:30 pm

We have food.

Let's try food.

Let's just all have a massive feast of food.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 am

It would be better to suggest potions that heal a % then, that would be different than food. Like a heal potion that does 30% of your max HP in healing but things like that should be rare.

We already have apples, bananas, etc. in some shops, but not all of them btw. Just look around some shops and you'll find some to buy
SlapThatChicken

Postby THC » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:47 am

itblobboy wrote:We have food.

Let's try food.

Let's just all have a massive feast of food.

Maybe if you raise the prices higher not have free food if you would actually think of a price before you start hating on others ideas. You're just annoying and ignorant all you do is post on everyones post and think you're the god of whatever you think you are. Till' you go out where I live and say something wrong and get shot, then look who's laughing. Me. Before you start talking like you're all big learn to respect others. You don't always get respect first. As of what I've seen you look like you never learn a single thing.
THC

Postby Dosko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:51 am

SlapThatChicken wrote:It would be better to suggest potions that heal a % then, that would be different than food. Like a heal potion that does 30% of your max HP in healing but things like that should be rare.

Actually, I really like this idea. It makes healing a FAR more viable option for non-mage classes, and even provides an MP-less alternative for healing for mages too.

Perhaps we can even have a numbered hotkey bar to equip them to? Diablo-style perhaps?
Dosko

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 am

I'm saying that instead of potions, I'd rather we use food. I never approved or disapproved of this idea, I'm just saying that I prefer the concept of foods.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Zywak » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:26 am

Dosko wrote:Perhaps we can even have a numbered hotkey bar to equip them to? Diablo-style perhaps?

I feel like that would be great at first...so comfy. But instant heal consumables and hotkey could mean that whenever you're in danger you just spam hotkeys and hardly ever die when carrying around turkeys. The threat of dieing is an important part of the game(if not, why would monsters have damage?).

Hotkeys for consumables would be awsome, just not with instant heal. Maybe change the food to be heal over time? that would be also Diablo-style :)
Zywak

Postby SlapThatChicken » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 am

You could also argue that running around with super defense would defeat the purpose cause you never die like that, you could also argue that mages will never die while wearing warrior gears cause they spaming their heal spell when they do get hit enough times.

I think its about time to make heal items more useful... with a hotkey if possible.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Zywak » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:18 am

SlapThatChicken wrote:You could also argue that running around with super defense would defeat the purpose cause you never die like that, you could also argue that mages will never die while wearing warrior gears cause they spaming their heal spell when they do get hit enough times.

I think its about time to make heal items more useful... with a hotkey if possible.

I have no idea how spammable self heal is. Can not comment on this other than to max it you need 50 skill points.
warrior super defense needs also a heavy coin/stat point investment.
having 3-4 turkeys in inventory and spammable hotkeys- very low investment for near immortality(does not help against getting 1-shot, but almost anything else you can get away from).
i'm saying investment/gain ratio would be off imho.
Zywak

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:58 am

Zywak wrote:
I have no idea how spammable self heal is.

You can literally hold the g key. It will only heal once for a second, but then it will automatically heal at like 50 keypresses per second.

itblobboy

Return to Suggestions