Take the spawning eggs out of fairyville

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Take the spawning eggs out of fairyville

Postby THC » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 pm

People keep dying by the high level mobs at fairyville constantly.
THC

Re: Take the spawning eggs out of fairyville

Postby PENGUINMASTER » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Sux 4 u
PENGUINMASTER

Postby SlapThatChicken » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Its also bad for Robby cause they making his work look really bad right now, spawn eggs is getting more and more closer to being one of the worst options I seen in a game for awhile...

Mind you Robby, it was a good idea, but most people is ruining it by using it in the wrong manner. It now making your game look really bad to most newer players that experience this.
SlapThatChicken

Postby THC » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Maybe an easy fix, Just not to allow the spawning eggs in town areas. Or near portals
THC

Postby Dosko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 am

I remember that not too long ago, there used to be plenty of "safe areas" in the game. You know, like cities and shops? Places where monsters were guaranteed to not exist? I liked this, because it gave me places to just sit and talk with people, especially lower level players who needed to be in a place where they wouldn't be hurt by higher level monsters.

Because of spawn eggs, this is no longer a reality.

I don't know that they need to be removed, because their intended purpose of providing monsters for players to grind against is still viable. Not only that, but it's a repeatable Payvault option, which helps to consistently provide a need to purchase more tickets, which provides money to Robby to keep this wonderful game going. However, I'd like to see a restriction on where these eggs can be used. Specifically, I'd like to see these eggs as unable to be used in towns and shops, where I seem to see the most abuse of these eggs being used to kill lower level players.
Dosko

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:24 pm

there shouldnt be use on cities and noob areas
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to HH Original