zombie skin toggle*

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

zombie skin toggle*

Postby CN2025 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 pm

i want to get the zombie skin so when i wear my bucket it looks cooler but i want to revert back sometimes

maybe make it togglelable

same with the halo

its like if you want to wear some thing on this occasion but want to take it off for others

any one think its a good idea?
Image
CN2025
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby Seta » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 pm

i would totally get the double drop rate if i didn't have to put up with the flies
Image
User avatar
Seta
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Eventually you stop noticing them, Seta.

It bothers me too when I think about them, though...

But the loot's just so damn good 8-)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 am

itblobboy wrote:Eventually you stop noticing them, Seta.

It bothers me too when I think about them, though...

But the loot's just so damn good 8-)

blobby right
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby NPC_Viper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 pm

It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.
Image
User avatar
NPC_Viper
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 am

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby Seta » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:09 pm

NPC_Viper wrote:It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.

i always assumed it was a zombie mask, somehow i think zombies lack the mental stability it takes to cast spells
Image
User avatar
Seta
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby NPC_Viper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Seta wrote:
NPC_Viper wrote:It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.

i always assumed it was a zombie mask, somehow i think zombies lack the mental stability it takes to cast spells

You need to play "Sonny" then. That flash game has a zombie as the main protagonist and he can shoot spells, cast buffs and still retain his mental stability as well as intellect.

Sonny
Image
User avatar
NPC_Viper
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 am

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby Seta » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:38 pm

NPC_Viper wrote:
Seta wrote:
NPC_Viper wrote:It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.

i always assumed it was a zombie mask, somehow i think zombies lack the mental stability it takes to cast spells

You need to play "Sonny" then. That flash game has a zombie as the main protagonist and he can shoot spells, cast buffs and still retain his mental stability as well as intellect.

Sonny

lol, okay i might give you a maybe but people with the zombie thing only seem to be green in the face with their normal skin color other places such as the hands.
Image
User avatar
Seta
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby God » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:41 pm

There is absolutely 0 logic to this game, and this is why it's the only game I play, because I don't appreciate logic in a video game.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:54 pm

*chanting*

SONNY 3
SONNY 3
SONNY 3
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby mohawk » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Support, some people would get the halo and zombie skin if we had this option.
mohawk
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 pm


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 1 guest