zombie skin toggle*

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

zombie skin toggle*

Postby CN2025 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 pm

i want to get the zombie skin so when i wear my bucket it looks cooler but i want to revert back sometimes

maybe make it togglelable

same with the halo

its like if you want to wear some thing on this occasion but want to take it off for others

any one think its a good idea?
CN2025

Re: zombie skin toggle*

Postby Seta » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 pm

i would totally get the double drop rate if i didn't have to put up with the flies
Seta

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Eventually you stop noticing them, Seta.

It bothers me too when I think about them, though...

But the loot's just so damn good 8-)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 am

itblobboy wrote:Eventually you stop noticing them, Seta.

It bothers me too when I think about them, though...

But the loot's just so damn good 8-)

blobby right
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby NPC_Viper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 pm

It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.
NPC_Viper

Postby Seta » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:09 pm

NPC_Viper wrote:It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.

i always assumed it was a zombie mask, somehow i think zombies lack the mental stability it takes to cast spells
Seta

Postby NPC_Viper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Seta wrote:
NPC_Viper wrote:It wouldn't make any sense though, once you're zombified, you're zombified and once you're dead, you're dead. You can't just unzombify someone and bring someone back to life, it would defy the logic in the game.

i always assumed it was a zombie mask, somehow i think zombies lack the mental stability it takes to cast spells

You need to play "Sonny" then. That flash game has a zombie as the main protagonist and he can shoot spells, cast buffs and still retain his mental stability as well as intellect.

Sonny
NPC_Viper

Postby Seta » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:38 pm

NPC_Viper wrote:
Seta wrote:

You need to play "Sonny" then. That flash game has a zombie as the main protagonist and he can shoot spells, cast buffs and still retain his mental stability as well as intellect.

Sonny

lol, okay i might give you a maybe but people with the zombie thing only seem to be green in the face with their normal skin color other places such as the hands.
Seta

Postby God » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:41 pm

There is absolutely 0 logic to this game, and this is why it's the only game I play, because I don't appreciate logic in a video game.
ImageImage
God

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:54 pm

*chanting*

SONNY 3
SONNY 3
SONNY 3
MisoSoup247

Postby mohawk » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Support, some people would get the halo and zombie skin if we had this option.
mohawk

Return to Suggestions