ATM Interest Idea

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

ATM Interest Idea

Postby skullreader911 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:23 pm

What I've been thinking is that maybe the atms should have interest, like a bank account. Maybe at the end of the week, however much money is in your atm increases in amount by 1.05x , or 5%. So let's say One day I have 1m in the bank. At the end of a week, it becomes 1.05m. The interest percentage could be different, but you get the main idea.
Last edited by skullreader911 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Shop: https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79680

Shout out to Ssstark - known her since near the beginning.
IGN: skullreader
skullreader911

Re: ATM Interest Idea

Postby ThunderNoob » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 pm

I really like this idea, I haven't thought of this... To many people have really good ideas and just haven't said it probably, like this one!
IGN Archer_559
ThunderNoob

Postby Andreyiy1 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 pm

You mean like +50k every week? If so, then it's kinda useless. And if it's +5% then this can be exploited easily because you can put 100m in your bank and every "pro" player that affords to do this well, it will do it.
Indeed, it's an interesting idea, but it doesn't fit for this game. Maybe on Roblox lol.
Andreyiy1

Postby skullreader911 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:You mean like +50k every week? If so, then it's kinda useless. And if it's +5% then this can be exploited easily because you can put 100m in your bank and every "pro" player that affords to do this well, it will do it.
Indeed, it's an interesting idea, but it doesn't fit for this game. Maybe on Roblox lol.

I didn't say it had to be 5%. It was just an example.

skullreader911

Postby PLSKICKME » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:08 pm

5%=over a year of not doign anything your money would be 12 tiems as much
PLSKICKME

Postby skullreader911 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:30 pm

PLSKICKME wrote:5%=over a year of not doign anything your money would be 12 tiems as much

Ok. How about 2% interest?

skullreader911

Postby PLSKICKME » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:41 pm

skullreader911 wrote:
PLSKICKME wrote:5%=over a year of not doign anything your money would be 12 tiems as much

Ok. How about 2% interest?

That would only net 2.8 times more money than invested, well could work, too bad this game doesnt get new content and only try to live by doing op events
PLSKICKME

Postby ihasarchery » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:52 pm

Not only is this lazy, but it can easily be manipulated. Just make a large sum of money and continue building it on top of many alts. Bam, ya rich without doing anything.

Not only that, but what about the rich players with 4b in their ATM? They gonna have to worry about their money disappearing(it resets your money to zero in your ATM when ya hit the maximum).

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby skullreader911 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:00 pm

ihasarchery wrote:Not only is this lazy, but it can easily be manipulated. Just make a large sum of money and continue building it on top of many alts. Bam, ya rich without doing anything.

Not only that, but what about the rich players with 4b in their ATM? They gonna have to worry about their money disappearing(it resets your money to zero in your ATM when ya hit the maximum).

It could be as low as 1%, and you have to buy the ability in the payvault. And just spend your money then, so it doesn't max out.

skullreader911

Postby None » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:45 pm

skullreader911 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:Not only is this lazy, but it can easily be manipulated. Just make a large sum of money and continue building it on top of many alts. Bam, ya rich without doing anything.

It could be as low as 1%, and you have to buy the ability in the payvault. And just spend your money then, so it doesn't max out.

Putting it in payvault further makes it unfair for lower levels
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby Kennyg » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:30 am

Seems pretty nice, but there has to be an incentive to keep money on your person as well then, otherwise, it just becomes an afk money earner.
Kennyg

Postby SniperXKiller » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:05 pm

It would be nice if interest would scale with the current money the player has. For example, people with money amounting to a billion and up gets lower interest for economic balance. Let's say that we set max interest rate to 10% at 10m threshold and that interest lowers as your savings go up so it wont get exploited. Also, if this would come to life, I'd recommend to make increases only once or twice monthly not weekly.
I'm buying Def and Magic Books for 45k each.
Credits to rex24602 for animating the sig!
SniperXKiller

Postby PLSKICKME » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:23 am

Petafkers do the same and they ruin grinding on public servers :/
PLSKICKME

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:20 am

PLSKICKME wrote:Petafkers do the same and they ruin grinding on public servers :/

First, this has nothing to do with the main subject and you're complaining for nothing, since pet afk-ing is a discussed thing already.
Second... I was ready to explain you about pet afk-ing but as I said, that case is closed.
Andreyiy1

Postby Eden » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm

The idea is good but it should work only while player is online so that would simply help checking current money and avoid reaching total money limit but.... The only problem that still remains with it is BOTTERS that will use it as an advantage to get money similar as ihasarchery said. Ofc there also should be different % of income depending on total player money- the more he have the lower income he gets.
Eden

Postby PLSKICKME » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:52 am

Andreyiy1 wrote:
PLSKICKME wrote:Petafkers do the same and they ruin grinding on public servers :/

First, this has nothing to do with the main subject and you're complaining for nothing, since pet afk-ing is a discussed thing already.
Second... I was ready to explain you about pet afk-ing but as I said, that case is closed.

Both are making passive income, but one doesnt ruin the game for the rest of the current players? Not like i care much, i doesnt even play the game, bcs its dead, no updates, only stupidly op events which ruins normal gameplay, suggestions land into the bin...
PLSKICKME

Postby _Firebloodz_ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 pm

It should have maximum limit of 1 week to avoid abuse using of interest, what i mean is every week you can claim the interest but it does not increase if you stay it a little longer for more income, its a good idea btw
IGN: _Firebloodz_
Spoiler: show
GUILD: Monster Hunters
_Firebloodz_

Return to Suggestions