Equipment Screen Suggestion (and other stuff)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Equipment Screen Suggestion (and other stuff)

Postby Ronin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Hey everyone i have been a follower of this game since it first appeared in newgrounds (a long time ago) i have seen the game grow and Robby's work as well, i am very happy with the current state of the game since it is growing pretty fast and i am very happy that Robby has not given up on this game, i would like to post an image i edited suggesting a new Equipment Sheet window, basically, to make things more organized and add something better to the game.

It would be cool if all the bonuses obtainable by equipment are listed on this window as well, hence narrowing the character sheet to only show base stats, xp, speed, guild, hp/mp.

So this new equipment screen would show all slots (i added a few slots i would really like to see implemented) perhaps showing the name of the gear equipped under its icon, and on the lower modifier window all the extra stats added with these equipment (i would suggest making rings, necklaces or scarfs and capes or any other back accessory adding stats such as crit modifiers, maybe resistances, speed, avoidability or perhaps low dmg boosters (a 2-3 dmg ring, 5-6, depending on the level))

I hope you guys like my suggestion and i would really like to see it implemented of course more polished, any feedback is appreciated and take in mind this is just a non-polished suggestion that occured to me while playing the game, if i polish it more something much better could come out of it, but i would like to see some feedback and i'd like Robby to see my idea and see what he thinks of it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

EDIT: Don't mind my 1 only post and join date, i assure you i have been around this game for a lot of time and only today i decided to make a forum account and start contributing to something i enjoy, i am willing to suggest more things and help the community only because i admire Robby a lot and i enjoy this game. :D
Attachments
helmet heroes suggestion.png
helmet heroes suggestion.png (74.98 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Ronin

Re: Equipment Screen Suggestion (and other stuff)

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Good suggestion, I'm sure robby will make improvements on the player GUI some day.

But that's a distant time as far as I know. :|

Also, those rings may very possibly be trinkets if Naruto's suggestion goes in.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Ronin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Thank you, yeah i'm pretty sure the UI is the least of the improvements that need to be made at the moment, just thought it would be nice to throw it out there, depending if i get positive feedback on this i would like to post and elaborate other suggestions such as titles given as rewards from quests or killing a certain number of monsters, making the exp reward from quests carry out to next levels, creation of parties for proper distribution of exp instead of making it a guild thing, creation of daily repeatable quests (extermination, collection, etc) and other things i would like to suggest, but it all depends on how the community takes these suggestion and if they even bother on checking them out and supporting/following them
Ronin

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:18 pm

im so support this.. so cool and clear.. and not mess of the invertory.. here you can see stright what is the equipment in every place and now you just go into your invertory and see big math..
in maple story its working like that
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Lu-Bu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:10 pm

his is epic thanks but robby might add that later LIKE LATER LATER LIKE LATER IN 3 MONTHS
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:his is epic thanks but robby might add that later LIKE LATER LATER LIKE LATER IN 3 MONTHS

did you ask him?
and 3 months.. well.. its not so much... but you need patience
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:19 pm

This would be nice, I don't particularly like having equipped items in the same place as my inventory atm cause when I go thru to use a healing item, I sometimes try not to go too fast out of fear of accidentally removing a equipped item cause sometimes my healing items ends up right in the middle of them... It very annoying.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Drewness » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 am

Not unfamiliar at all to those of us that have played other MMORPG games so +1 from me. :D
Code: Select all
  ___  ___ _____      ___  _ ___ ___ ___
 |   \| _ \ __\ \    / / \| | __/ __/ __|
 | |) |   / _| \ \/\/ /| .` | _|\__ \__ \
 |___/|_|_\___| \_/\_/ |_|\_|___|___/___/
Drewness

Postby joog123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:35 am

I agree with this suggestion , it is much easier than equipments being there than at inventory, used equipments should be separated from there to save inventory space, and if possible we could also have 8-9 slot boxes above so we can easily shift items for example from weapon+weapon to weapon+shield. Arrangements of slot boxes is in the shortcut keys of F1 to F9 , something like that.
joog123

Postby Kitten » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Support! =^-^=
Kitten

Postby Ronin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Thanks for the support guys i will definitely keep throwing out more ideas over the course of these days, i will upload a much elaborated suggestion later since this was a quick sketch i made, thanks for the support i hope Robby notes it :D
Ronin

Postby MasterYi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Nice, I'd like to see this ingame, support!

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Return to Suggestions