pavault item "Name change"

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

pavault item "Name change"

Postby Tat » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:29 pm

wouldn't this be nice to have maybe 75 - 135 tickets to spend if you don't like your current name or always wanted to name it yourself different if your level 700+ u say o ya let me change my name ya I'm op now! xdd

whats u all think because I feel like this needs to be put in to the game

thanks if robby ever sees this I'm bump until robby replies and tells us he doesn't want it or its useless
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Re: pavault item "Name change"

Postby MyNamels » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm

I ship this.
MyNamels

Postby -kirkapo321- » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:00 pm

I support this! my new name would be... WetGel.. lol
IGN : kirkapo321
My H-H yt : H-H Heroes 247
Been playing H-H for like 3 years
-kirkapo321-

Postby afghoo » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Think he said before name change would jenga the database.
afghoo

Postby Toadette » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:07 am

Well, scammers could easily change their identity. And like Afghoo said, it will affect the database.
Spoiler: show
Toadette

Postby MyNamels » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:41 am

afghoo wrote:Think he said before name change would jenga the database.

The database has been mitigated to another host. This is the reason why the feature of password change has been implemented. You're a long-term player, why don't you know this? Read the topic about password change from Robby.
MyNamels

Postby afghoo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:56 am

MyNamels wrote:

The database has been mitigated to another host. This is the reason why the feature of password change has been implemented. You're a long-term player, why don't you know this? Read the topic about password change from Robby.

bless your little heart
afghoo

Postby hamiam6705 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:36 am

i think its a great idea but robby will most likely ignore this. but i think it would have a step up impact on the game. :D

hamaim6705
Stay Forsaken Boiz
hamiam6705

Postby MyNamels » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:14 pm

afghoo wrote:
MyNamels wrote:

bless your little heart

bless up my mans
MyNamels

Postby TheDramaticGuy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:51 pm

I think it could work out if the current names will be used as logins and when you change your name the new name gets attached to the login, which means you'll still use the same login.

Example:
Before name change:
Name: BeforeNameChange
Login: BeforeNameChange
After name change:
Name: AfterNameChange
Login: BeforeNameChange
TheDramaticGuy

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Yeah, I can try to find the original post but basically if a name change system were incorporated, it would make robby's work more difficult and mess up the database. It seems easier said than done.

Toadette wrote:Well, scammers could easily change their identity. And like Afghoo said, it will affect the database.
There could possibly be a system like namemc.com where it displays all past igns, though I'm not sure how that would be added.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby MyNamels » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:11 am

Mariofan1 wrote:

Yeah, I can try to find the original post but basically if a name change system were incorporated, it would make robby's work more difficult and mess up the database. It seems easier said than done.

Do I have to repeat my previous post on this thread?
MyNamels

Postby Donald_Trump » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:18 pm

it would screw up the games database if this was in the game for it too work robby would need to do alot of coding which might takes months to perfect the code for it no support
Image[/url]
check this out my youtube channel Farleyeccles Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs_NqWW7EM-qRxSex4gtHg
Donald_Trump

Postby MyNamels » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:38 am

Donald_Trump wrote:it would screw up the games database if this was in the game for it too work robby would need to do alot of coding which might takes months to perfect the code for it no support

MyNamels

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:05 am

MyNamels wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:

Do I have to repeat my previous post on this thread?

I ignored your post because you're annoying and your response was easily condescending, and I'm probably not the only one who thinks this. That's all there is to it.

Either way, you're speculating that because robby has a new host, he is able to incorporate this addition. There's no proof suggesting robby can or can't, so I'm going by what I know is factual from robby himself as opposed to yourself. If you said instead " Well, perhaps with how robby has a new hosting, he will be able to add the name change feature" as opposed to trying to degrade an older player for no other reason than what I presume is FoRuMs ClOuT1! then anyone else would've directly responded to you.
How to make a signature
Mariofan1

Postby MyNamels » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 am

Mariofan1 wrote:I ignored your post because you're annoying and your response was easily condescending, and I'm probably not the only one who thinks this. That's all there is to it.

Either way, you're speculating that because robby has a new host, he is able to incorporate this addition. There's no proof suggesting robby can or can't, so I'm going by what I know is factual from robby himself as opposed to yourself. If you said instead " Well, perhaps with how robby has a new hosting, he will be able to add the name change feature" as opposed to trying to degrade an older player for no other reason than what I presume is FoRuMs ClOuT1! then anyone else would've directly responded to you.

First of all, ignoring my post, just because you decide so, is a logical flaw. Ignoring someone's argument, because you assign him as ignorant or whatever automatically makes you loose the debate. This is not the way to implement and conduct an argument. Second of all, I couldn't just give less than negative fucks about it, really.
Aside of that, the part with insisting proof of Robby whether he's capable or not implementing such a feature is not the case. It needs a little bit of general knowledge to programming and databases to know this is completely possible.
Your presumptions is a perspective.
Whether or not I am looking for clout is totally not the case - it doesn't validate what is the body of statement in any way. What you're on to is Ad Hominem - a logical fallacy, stating that ignoring someone's argument purely, because his character "must" be faulty.
I don't care if you read or not, the general purpose is trying to open someone's mind, because he's refusing.
MyNamels

Postby Pxrsxited » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:12 am

This would be cool to have, but only be able to be used one time.
It would be better for them to have a 'Username Reset' option on the main screen before you login,it would send a verification to your email and you could change it from there
Pxrsxited

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:54 pm

MyNamels wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I ignored your post because you're annoying and your response was easily condescending, and I'm probably not the only one who thinks this. That's all there is to it.

First of all, ignoring my post, just because you decide so, is a logical flaw. Ignoring someone's argument, because you assign him as ignorant or whatever automatically makes you loose the debate. This is not the way to implement and conduct an argument. Second of all, I couldn't just give less than negative fucks about it, really.
Aside of that, the part with insisting proof of Robby whether he's capable or not implementing such a feature is not the case. It needs a little bit of general knowledge to programming and databases to know this is completely possible.
Whether or not I am looking for clout is totally not the case - it doesn't validate what is the body of statement in any way. What you're on to is Ad Hominem - a logical fallacy, stating that ignoring someone's argument purely, because his character "must" be faulty.
I don't care if you read or not, the general purpose is trying to open someone's mind, because he's refusing.

yeah no im not reading this because you've more or less proven that you're annoying and condescending and some might say ignorant from how someones just telling you how it is, its not a debate or argument its factual which you can't contest

new host = not mean robby can do thing you think he can so go by what you do know

cool response though 10/10 would brick wall again
How to make a signature
Mariofan1

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:03 am

MyNamels wrote:This abomination

Wow, look, someone went to the holy bible of logical fallacies and decided that he's the new disciple.

Regardless, you can name change without having a better host for servers, but it still butchers the database. If Robby had wanted to insert it into Helmet Heroes, he would have done it way back in 2013-2014 when he first replied to some of the threads about it.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby MyNamels » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:04 am

Mariofan1 wrote:I feel like I want d ride right now

Prostatus5 wrote:Oh man I feel like d riding rn
MyNamels

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:52 pm

MyNamels wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I feel like I want d ride right now

Prostatus5 wrote:Oh man I feel like d riding rn

MyNamels wrote:What you're on to is Ad Hominem - a logical fallacy, stating that ignoring someone's argument purely, because his character "must" be faulty.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby MyNamels » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:20 am

Prostatus5 wrote:
MyNamels wrote:
MyNamels wrote:What you're on to is Ad Hominem - a logical fallacy, stating that ignoring someone's argument purely, because his character "must" be faulty.

Fact is I don't bother arguing with a person who doesn't even know how full of fallacies his statements are it's unreal, so for that reason I try stepping on his level of 'smart' ergo the ridiculous posts above.

Disclaimer: this is the last serious post y'all'll get from me for this post.
MyNamels

Return to Suggestions