Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:03 am

So yeah, because of a Devil's Deal I had with a community member who has a good idea on what he's doing, I was obligated to make Level 900 sets. Well, technically its the weapons that would be Level 900 while the armor pieces would be Level 875-ish, but you get the point. Anyway...

The first set is the Gemini Set.

Gemini Set.png
Imagine your sword having literally two blades instead of just being your typical double-edged sword.
Gemini Set.png (179.84 KiB) Viewed 650 times

This set was inspired by two things: Gemini Man from Mega Man 3 and Amy and Samey from Total Drama. While the main design is closer to Gemini Man, the shield and the decision to make the armor a warrior class comes from Amy and Samey because, you know, cheerleaders need a plenty of muscle strength in order to pull their stunts and crap off.

---

Gemini Helmet
Level: 882
Defense: 515
Power: 187
Price: $54,000,000

Gemini Armor
Level: 875
Defense: 490
Power: 187
Price: $46,500,000

Gemini Legs
Level: 872
Defense: 483
Power: 155
Price: $42,500,000

Gemini Shield
Level: 904
Defense: 430
Price: $60,000,000

Gemini Cutlass
Level: 896
Damage: 390-460
Two-Handed: No
Price: $44,000,000

Gemini Blade
Level: 910
Damage: 535-615
Two-Handed: Yes
Price: $62,000,000

---

Next up is the Prismatic Set.

Prismatic Set.png
Oooh..! Pretty colors..!
Prismatic Set.png (151.71 KiB) Viewed 650 times

Due to the rainbow nature that is intended to be depicted by this set, the entire set is black and white. That's not all; this set is actually animated.: https://sta.sh/0lual8jpdad

I've pulled off all the stops with the mage set of the bunch as usual. That aside, this is what I got for the set.

---

Prismatic Helmet
Level: 880
Defense: 350
Magic: 215
Price: $50,000,000

Prismatic Armor
Level: 876
Defense: 330
Magic: 195
Price: $48,000,000

Prismatic Legs
Level: 873
Defense: 327
Magic: 178
Price: $43,000,000

Prismatic Brush
Level: 899
Damage: 315-375
Two-Handed: No
Price: $46,000,000

Chromatron
Level: 902
Damage: 400-460
Two-Handed: Yes
Price: $57,000,000

---

The third one I got is the Midnight Avenger Set.

Midnight Avenger Set.png
A shield? In a non-warrior set? Blasphemy! Burn the witch!
Midnight Avenger Set.png (184.77 KiB) Viewed 650 times

My inspiration for this design is clearly Gwen from Total Drama. It looks a bit witch doctor-ish, but I already got a real witch doctor set for mages, so yeah. Gonna go with archers for this set. Also, I felt shield variety's bleh and players could use more options than just friggin warrior-set-based shields, I figured the Midnight Avenger set would be a unique treat.

---

Midnight Avenger Mask
Level: 877
Defense: 380
Range: 185
Price: $49,000,000

Midnight Avenger Armor
Level: 874
Defense: 363
Range: 170
Price: $46,000,000

Midnight Avenger Legs
Level: 872
Defense: 483
Range: 167
Price: $43,000,000

Midnight Avenger Shield
Level: 914
Defense: 438
Price: $63,000,000

Black Twilight
Level: 902
Damage: 508-620
Price: $54,000,000

---

Since the attachment limit is three, the Cutthroat Armor will be posted in the next post.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:15 am

Lastly, we have the Cutthroat Set.

Level 900 Cowboy Set.png
Because lazy grenade-spammers deserve Earth Armor knock-offs and guns that don't match the set is a very common practice.
Level 900 Cowboy Set.png (110 KiB) Viewed 649 times

Mutation Set redesign was better. Nuff said.

---

Cutthroat Helmet
Level: 877
Defense: 366
Artillery: 177
Price: $50,300,000

Cutthroat Armor
Level: 876
Defense: 324 (has the Neoplasti Set's defense ever been beefed up?)
Artillery: 157
Price: $45,500,000

Cutthroat Legs
Level: 873
Defense: 313
Artillery: 145
Price: $43,000,000

Plasma Howlitzer
Level: 904
Damage: 395-525
Rate of Fire: 300 RPM
Price: $54,000,000

---

So yeah, there you have it. Hope you like them (I mean, hey, three out of four well-designed sets isn't too bad).
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby 203361992 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Wow - sick af desgin! 100% support, but please make this a lv 1500 set, not some random gap filler that I can't use.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:55 pm

203361992 wrote:Wow - sick af desgin! 100% support, but please make this a lv 1500 set, not some random gap filler that I can't use.

You got your Level 900s, I get my Level 650s. Now put a cork in it.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:35 am

Oh yeah..! Forgot the crafting recipes. One sec...

Gemini Helmet: 1 Hybrid Helmet, 1 Shiny Stagnant Scum, 1 Stagnant Scum, 3 Maple Wood
Gemini Armor: 1 Hybrid Helmet, 2 Stagnant Scum, 2 Pumphin, 2 Maple Wood
Gemini Legs: 1 Hybrid Helmet, 2 Pumphin, 2 Pumpkin Shell Fish, 4 Omate
Gemini Cutlass: 1 Hybrid Helmet, 1 Shiny Pumpkin Shell Fish, 1 Dead Tree Wood, 1 Red Mushroom Cubes
Gemini Blade: 2 Hybrid Helmets, 1 Shiny Pumphin, 2 Lava Reef Fish, 1 Spud, 2 Red Mushroom Cubes

Prismatic Helmet: 1 Neon Magic Helmet, 2 Shiny Plant Fungi, 3 Colored Wood
Prismatic Armor: 1 Neon Magic Suit, 3 Stagnant Scum, 3 Colored Wood
Prismatic Legs: 1 Neon Magic Legs, 7 Plant Fungi, 3 Goof Tree Logs
Prismatic Brush: 1 Jester Hat, 1 Flipper, 1 Lava Spud, 1 Hairloom, 1 Sliver, 1 Mufungi, 1 Puffer, 1 Furry Feen
Chromatron: 1 Jester Hat, 1 Flipper, 1 Flame Coy, 1 Lion Fish, 1 Greenspot, 1 Mushroom Coy, 1 Krimper, 1 Furry Feen (I also had an idea where Chromatron parts would have to be salvaged and brought together to make the Chromatron, but I doubt anyone would support that).

Midnight Avenger Mask: 1 Ghost Mask, 1 Witch Hat, 1 Shiny Plant Bacteria, 4 Dark Reapers
Midnight Avenger Armor: 1 Cursed Robe, 1 Pet Witch Hat, 1 Mushroom Coy, 3 Dark Reapers, 2 Blue Mushroom Cubes, 1 Goof Tree Log
Midnight Avenger Legs: 1 Cursed Pants, 1 Cursed Shoe, 3 Beholder Guppies, 2 Goof Tree Logs
Black Twilight: 1 Beholder Bow, 1 Stagnant Scum, 1 Dark Reaper, 1 Evil Pupe, 1 Dark Toad, 1 Dark Tadpole

Cutthroat Helmet: 1 Valor Helmet, 2 Shiny Lava Reef Fish, 5 Junk Wood
Cutthroat Armor: 1 Valor Armor, 2 Lava Reef Fish, 2 Lava Spuds, 3 Junk Wood
Cutthroat Legs: 1 Valor Legs, 1 Valor Boot, 2 Lava Reef Fish, 2 Junk Wood
Plasma Howlitzer: 1 Enforcer Gun (because I like screwing with those OP grenade-spammers), 2 Electric Infuriators

Yep. There's that.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby 203361992 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
203361992 wrote:Wow - sick af desgin! 100% support, but please make this a lv 1500 set, not some random gap filler that I can't use.

You got your Level 900s, I get my Level 650s. Now put a cork in it.


By my lv 900's, do you mean your lv 900's? Because I never requested for a gap filler, my opinion was always that we don't need any gap fillers, only extensions and new content.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:10 am

203361992 wrote:By my lv 900's, do you mean your lv 900's? Because I never requested for a gap filler, my opinion was always that we don't need any gap fillers, only extensions and new content.

Which this is: new content. I account for everyone when I do my work: low-levels, high-levels, those in between, whatever. My "everyone matters" philosophy has always been the fuel of my suggestions, and quite frankly, I'm not ditching that philosophy just to satisfy you. And besides, what is this from my Soul Destroyer set deal?:
203361992 wrote:But I see your point, gaps do need to be filled, but if this gap gets filled, it just make the tier 4 to tier 5 gap seem enormous. Unless you are drafting a tier 4.5 set right now hehe.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:16 am

I love these ideas....tho i would like to see some kind of armor that matches the gun...kinda would be cool looking if made right. Keep up the good work!
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:29 am

DarkYveltal wrote:I love these ideas....tho i would like to see some kind of armor that matches the gun...kinda would be cool looking if made right. Keep up the good work!

I always find that to be the hard part: making a decent-looking Cowboy set. I clearly nailed it with my Colonist set, but beyond that it's just boosh. Granted I fixed up my Mutation/Mutagenic Set to actually look decent (and I was going for Level 1200 with that), but still.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Andreyiy1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Can't say it's bad, but still can't support this, since adding sets/monsters in game is a gap. I will say, nice concept!
Image
User avatar
Andreyiy1
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:57 am
Location: Nowhere

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:15 pm

I support, think they look really good
Image

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
User avatar
The_Perfect_Storm
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Location: Watching Magmagons cry in fear below my feet

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby The Ogrelord » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:25 pm

nice sets, no support though.
The Ogrelord
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby The_Pirate_7 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:05 am

Really Bro Good Job ;) Hope Will Be in The Next Update With The Previous Sets Tho xD

Waiting For More Work...
The_Pirate_7
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:17 am

The_Pirate_7 wrote:Really Bro Good Job ;) Hope Will Be in The Next Update With The Previous Sets Tho xD

Waiting For More Work...

I only have one more thing to work on before I actually get back to the spiders: a new Level 1200 set for warriors (because I can't feasibly do anything with the last one I've made).
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby The Ogrelord » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
The_Pirate_7 wrote:Really Bro Good Job ;) Hope Will Be in The Next Update With The Previous Sets Tho xD

Waiting For More Work...

I only have one more thing to work on before I actually get back to the spiders: a new Level 1200 set for warriors (because I can't feasibly do anything with the last one I've made).

Please don't.
The Ogrelord
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:18 am

The Ogrelord wrote:Please don't.

Do yourself a favor and stop being ignorant, okay?
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 am

The Ogrelord wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:
The_Pirate_7 wrote:Really Bro Good Job ;) Hope Will Be in The Next Update With The Previous Sets Tho xD

Waiting For More Work...

I only have one more thing to work on before I actually get back to the spiders: a new Level 1200 set for warriors (because I can't feasibly do anything with the last one I've made).

Please don't.

Ten please start adding why to your shit please cause it kinda annoying not knowing why hm
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby d1tch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:37 pm

I can't get enough of these.
OP, it is obvious how you have a huge talent. I fully support this idea for new sets. By looking up other threads of you, actualy, I support each of your ideas.
Just your regular douché.
Spoiler: show
Offensive posting, be warned. I'm not responsible for your feelings.
d1tch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby 203361992 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:15 am

The Ogrelord wrote:Please don't.



More like can you do everyone else on forums a favor and stop trash posting on everything you see? Legit all I ever see you post is something along the lines of "that suggestion is shit" and "why do you even try?". Stop saying no to everything, there is more to the world than you and your ideas.

*Edit fixed up the confusion, sorry flash for the misunderstanding
Last edited by 203361992 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 am

203361992 wrote:More like can you do everyone else on forums a favor and stop trash posting on everything you see? Legit all I ever see you post is something along the lines of "that suggestion is shit" and "why do you even try?". Stop saying no to everything, there is more to the world than you and your ideas.

Have you actually LOOKED through my post history? Because I looked through 10 pages of my history, with each page being worth 25 posts, and not once have I said anything that asinine. If I support something, I have reasoning to back it up. If I'm neutral towards something, I have reasoning to back it up. If I oppose something, I have reasoning to back it up. If I correct someone, it means I know what is wrong with something.

And besides, my art means a lot more to me than you may think. I put passion into each of my works, and when a guy puts passion into his works, people shouldn't straight-up badmouth him for actually having passion. Passion should be praised, not flamed. When a guy shares his time and effort with people, why then should anyone even remotely be allowed to trash said time and effort? I have perfect reason to be as defensive as necessary: I WON'T be treated like a ****ing doormat!
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby 203361992 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
203361992 wrote:More like can you do everyone else on forums a favor and stop trash posting on everything you see? Legit all I ever see you post is something along the lines of "that suggestion is shit" and "why do you even try?". Stop saying no to everything, there is more to the world than you and your ideas.

Have you actually LOOKED through my post history? Because I looked through 10 pages of my history, with each page being worth 25 posts, and not once have I said anything that asinine. If I support something, I have reasoning to back it up. If I'm neutral towards something, I have reasoning to back it up. If I oppose something, I have reasoning to back it up. If I correct someone, it means I know what is wrong with something.

And besides, my art means a lot more to me than you may think. I put passion into each of my works, and when a guy puts passion into his works, people shouldn't straight-up badmouth him for actually having passion. Passion should be praised, not flamed. When a guy shares his time and effort with people, why then should anyone even remotely be allowed to trash said time and effort? I have perfect reason to be as defensive as necessary: I WON'T be treated like a ****ing doormat!


*Facepalm* I'm not talking about you. And yeah I did go through all your posts and most of them are awesome, I would never call that shitposting. I'm talking about the guy I quoted above, it was meant to defend you, not attack. Sorry for your misunderstanding. :lol:
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Repguana005 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Full Support LIKE THE SETS AND DESIGN ITS TOO UNIQUE :D
I Already Killed Donquixote :D !
Image

GOMU GOMU NOO!!
User avatar
Repguana005
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:03 am

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby udgshadw » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:07 pm

FULL SUPPORT !!!
udgshadw
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Re: Level 900 Sets Because It Was A Devil's Deal

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Cool. Now, where IS Poke? He was the one who made mention of it in the first place.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest