Wheel spin every day

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Wheel spin every day

Postby nickybear » Mon May 26, 2014 4:21 pm

I say only once a day when you first log on there should be a prize wheel you can spin. for example if i spin it once it could land on "500k" so you recieve 500k. along with prizes like "kreeton helmet" or maybe even if you spin it it says "50 tickets"

I found this idea on another game like make it rain on the app store. Tell me what you think :?: :D
nickybear

Re: Wheel spin every day

Postby Seta » Mon May 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Maybe you could get random wheel spins from the payvault by paying tickets but not as a daily thing
Seta

Postby itblobboy » Mon May 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Yeah, level 2's getting kreeton helmets is OP like bajeebus
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Naruto » Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm

I suggested this ages ago and the general consensus was no due to the possibilities to exploit this system.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2413
Naruto

Postby plak&shlak » Mon May 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Naruto wrote:I suggested this ages ago and the general consensus was no due to the possibilities to exploit this system.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2413

you are not alone.. there was also some things like this...
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MajesticOne » Wed May 28, 2014 6:21 am

1. Nice choice, but it MUST always depend on your level. For example, for lvl 2s, the best stuff you could get is a fieman hatchet. If you're lvl 79, you could get an electric infuriator. The items you get could be slightly more high level than you currently are.

2. Daily? Some people just log in to spin the wheel and immediately log off. That's why I don't encourage daily rewards. You will have to play at a set of time to get the wheel spinning. That will most likely encourage players to participate more with the game.
MajesticOne

Postby plak&shlak » Wed May 28, 2014 7:15 am

MajesticOne wrote:1. Nice choice, but it MUST always depend on your level. For example, for lvl 2s, the best stuff you could get is a fieman hatchet. If you're lvl 79, you could get an electric infuriator. The items you get could be slightly more high level than you currently are.

2. Daily? Some people just log in to spin the wheel and immediately log off. That's why I don't encourage daily rewards. You will have to play at a set of time to get the wheel spinning. That will most likely encourage players to participate more with the game.

lets say needed play half an hour?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to Suggestions