A Ton Of Suggestions, Shall We Start?

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

A Ton Of Suggestions, Shall We Start?

Postby InFlay » Tue May 22, 2018 7:14 am

Before I give the suggestions i came up and observed let me put my credentials here

- I am level 1k +
-Playing this game for about a year
-Not a Pay to win
-A buy and sell Player

So shall we start?

I noticed a ton of problems in this game in a year of playing it.

1. There is a big gap on beholder - mags
2. There is no diversity on Pets!
3. This game needs more missions
4. This game needs more gears for the lower levels
5. and most importantly and i think the most crucial observation i noticed is; Robby dont give a F about lower levels

let me explain why :lol:

1. robby just adds monsters, (You need to buff the value and drops of lower level monsters rob)
2. there are a little bit of attention for lower levels (Robby they are more than half of the population of helmet heroes) [when i see lower levels they are levels 250-700]
3. They are the ones that actual buy a ton of tickets for the game to survive without em' this game dies
4. Helmet heroes economy evolved for the past years. We are not on the days where phantom set is the most op set, wake up guys we can farm 100m+ within hours now. we need to buff the monsters value in order to balance this game.

And for the Suggestions here it is:

1. We need lower level sets and armors. (dont just make sets make individual pieces, we need diversity on looks. All cowboys looks the same, so other classes are.

2. More Missions. Period (Just make missions, we dont need complicated missions we need missions to do that will make this a little bit more interesting)

3. If robby does not want to give the stacked items. Just give us a pet item use key

4. We need to nerf omegas. Omegas are too op by the looks of it. I farmed on omega and i think with an insane player you can farm 1b in 24 hours....

5. Diversity.... add another class.. I have suggestions for this

a. Brawler
b. Assasin
c. Protector
d. Hunters

6. we need to come up with the system that prevents dupping or other alternative ways ( This part i cant give an actual suggestion but we need to make this asap)

7. Fix Small Glitches! Small Details Count (It might be a small Glitch but when they are all fixed we can all have great time playing)
I can give a glitch * Unwelcome Den When you tp in there and change area you'll get disconnected

This is all the suggestions i came up with let me know if my suggestions are actually useful or not, i'll edit this thread once i come up with other i deas.
InFlay

Re: A Ton Of Suggestions, Shall We Start?

Postby venskie23 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:39 am

Add New PETS, PAYVAULT ITEMS like that can float in the water ( sounds crazy but i think it looks cool ) and i agree with focus on low levels first... and the maybe a new character like SPAWNER i guess ? looks like a mage type but can typically spawn somethings that can help it
venskie23

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Before I give my reply, I'll put my credentials here also :3

--=-+-=--
- Level 1k Player
- Helmet Heroes Veteran (Avg 5 Years (Seen it all))
- Pretty much P2W if you include Year 2 and 3.
- Lazy Grinder and Inactive Currently
--=-+-=--

This colour means agree, and this colour means I disagree.

InFlay wrote:1. There is a big gap on beholder - mags
5. and most importantly and i think the most crucial observation i noticed is; Robby dont give a F about lower levels

1) Yeah, there is. This is mostly because during this transcendence from beholder+kreeton to magmagons, I believe you have room to improve for a set or two. Generally, it's the time where people start to develop their pets and get more stats. It either makes or breaks your time playing Helmet Heroes. Most higher statted players grind in repguanas with tons of luck pets due to the drops anyway, so it would be beneficial if there were some form of median monster introduced into this area I guess.

2) Yeah, there is. If you look at the base stats and abilities of the pets, you can see that they have different types of skills. You might not like the skills or personally find them useful, but they are diverse in that aspect. Some are bulky/tanky, some are fast, hard hitters, some are luck machines, some are damage boosting or stat boosting. Then you have the bouncer...

3) Agreed, this game needs more missions, or at least, a storyline to follow rather than a half-arsed storyline about a B-Tec ISIS organisation which terrorises people. It would be neat if there was more explanation or involvement with this, as if plotted correctly and precisely, could make Helmet Heroes better as a game, since there's a drive to finish missions. You could even make Mad Ricky and his goons NPCs which you fight and obtain some form of loot from.

4) No they don't - gear for the lower level isn't easy to obtain. They are unable to make a decent source of money and have sets scrambled left, right and centre. If you make a new account and try to get the next sets, you'll realise that there are actually too much generally for warriors, and a median or lot for the other classes.

5) Wrong, robby doesn't care about non-p2w players. He has a built in system that ONLY tracks ticket transactions, not items or money, or anything else. #Priorities.

--=-+-=--

InFlay wrote:1. robby just adds monsters, (You need to buff the value and drops of lower level monsters rob)
2. there are a little bit of attention for lower levels (Robby they are more than half of the population of helmet heroes) [when i see lower levels they are levels 250-700]
3. They are the ones that actual buy a ton of tickets for the game to survive without em' this game dies
4. Helmet heroes economy evolved for the past years. We are not on the days where phantom set is the most op set, wake up guys we can farm 100m+ within hours now. we need to buff the monsters value in order to balance this game.

1) Yeah, I agree that robby just adding monsters and new armour as an "update" is a cheap way to get people temporarily excited to get them, but it doesn't make the game more fun. It just inflates the economy even further. Also, he doesn't exactly need to buff the value and drops of lower level mobs since that would make lower level grinding far too easy. It's more fun for mmorpg players to grind and achieve things, especially for pinoys who play to grind or hack.

2) There's a little bit of attention, yet coke_na_rc pumps out events which all players could be involved in, and actively helps in the forums and ingame with issues... Idk man. This is basically a baseless accusation, I haven't seen any disregard for low levels players at all.

3) Hahahahahahahaha... No. All high ticket spenders are high stats, or at least in the top 250+ places in the leaderboards perhaps. They are almost always above level maybe 700 or so, and have insanely high stats. They don't really contribute to the game that much, or to the point where it could be regardable as noticeable or helpful. Infact, the lower leveled population contributes the most to duping outbreaks and malicious activities.

4) Buffing the monsters wouldn't really impact the economy at all, since the top leveled players such as Jarsu or best pet afkers like Tomsen<3 would contribute to the fluctuation of the economy, and perpetually control it, especially the MTD. Also, it would cause unbalance in the economy to suddenly buff monsters with players who can't grind anymore falling behind, and seperating the gap between each interval of monster. Above, you wanted to lessen that, but here, you're trying to promote it?

--=-+-=--

InFlay wrote:1. We need lower level sets and armors. (dont just make sets make individual pieces, we need diversity on looks. All cowboys looks the same, so other classes are.
2. More Missions. Period (Just make missions, we dont need complicated missions we need missions to do that will make this a little bit more interesting)
3. If robby does not want to give the stacked items. Just give us a pet item use key
4. We need to nerf omegas. Omegas are too op by the looks of it. I farmed on omega and i think with an insane player you can farm 1b in 24 hours....
a. Brawler
b. Assasin
c. Protector
d. Hunters
6. we need to come up with the system that prevents dupping or other alternative ways ( This part i cant give an actual suggestion but we need to make this asap)
7. Fix Small Glitches! Small Details Count (It might be a small Glitch but when they are all fixed we can all have great time playing)
I can give a glitch * Unwelcome Den When you tp in there and change area you'll get disconnected

1) See above point where I talked about low level armours and money gains. Also, each class might look the same because it has to follow the theme of it's class. It wouldn't be normal or logical for a cowboy to have a wizard outfit or something alike. Also, because 1 class might have decently similar sets at low levels, doesn't mean it's the case for all classes really, and they would look like that due to the simplicity and low level. They don't need to be changed to look strong at level 9.

2) See above, I agree - though, I want a longer storyline than just flat out missions which won't really contribute to anything.

3) Ehhh... I mean, it'd make booking pets shorter, but I personally would like to see people who book pets suffer. Still, it should at least be added for bulk purchases.

4) Yeah, you can farm 1b in 24hrs of playing straight, too bad people who do that would be on a rare occasion, and pet afkers can't even afk to get that much anymore, so realistically, minus education and sleep, at the rate of money you have prescribed, they would be grinding for maybe 6-8 hours a day, which is 41.6m x 6 or 8 = 249.6(250m) - 332.8(333m) per day. That seems like a lot, but that's what you deserve for grinding such a big statted monster. It's an achievement to be able to even kill those, even if you p2w.

5) No, this just adds onto robby's workload and all of these classes introduce no real new aspect to HH. They can just fall under warrior or archer, it's a useless addition realistically. If you want an entire new aspect or class, make a class which is independant from swords, wands, shields, archery or guns. If you can legitimately make one, I'll be averagely impressed.

6) Easier said than done, and robby/coke are both working on trying to clear any duped material or traces in the game. Their main concern is to stop duping quite literally, so this suggestion is basically enforced all the time.

7) Agreed, small glitches or visual errors ruin a game, especially with how many robby and Helmet Heroes have. Fixing the majority of these bugs will probably improve the steam and overall rating of the game by an amount that's not really tantamount, but it's an improvement nonetheless.
Mariofan1

Postby Jakub » Tue May 22, 2018 7:06 pm

InFlay wrote: 1. There is a big gap on beholder - mags

I would partially agree with you on this. I wouldn't necessarily call it a big gap, but a monster after beholder/kreeton and a monster after proteum would make the game more interesting.

InFlay wrote: 2. There is no diversity on Pets!

Depends what we are defining as diversity. If we are talking about how pets work and how stats work, then yes I would agree with you that there isn't much diversity. In terms of abilities and whatnot, then I would say it is partially there. There are pets that are meant to do certain things like luck pets, attacking pets, boosting pets, defensive pets, etc.

InFlay wrote:3. This game needs more missions

This is something that would be really nice. In addition to more missions, the game needs daily missions. The one time missions would more than likely be kill an amount of a certain monster or wearing some item. (Probably the best we get). The daily mission would pretty much be killing monsters and possible something unique like catching a random fish.

InFlay wrote:4. This game needs more gears for the lower levels

Why this gets brought up is beyond me. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH equipment for low leveled players. In fact, you can skip 2-3 sets at a time since it's pointless to buy armor. (or at least going up a tier at a time) What this game got wrong is how you can quickly level up, and how armors don't match there place. Just take the last sets for an example. They should at least be on par with omega fluff, but are really meant for mongrels. This would probably never happen, but I would like to see a majority of armors reworked so they are actually purposeful.

InFlay wrote:5. and most importantly and i think the most crucial observation i noticed is; Robby dont give a F about lower levels

He doesn't really have a reason to. Lower leveled players already have "everything" they need. The only issue I would argue is how annoying this game is without payvault items, and more monsters should be added.

On the topic on classes, no way in hell this game needs anymore classes, until the current 4 are balanced. (Even then I really don't see a purpose)
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby InFlay » Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 am

Jakub wrote:
InFlay wrote: 1. There is a big gap on beholder - mags

I would partially agree with you on this. I wouldn't necessarily call it a big gap, but a monster after beholder/kreeton and a monster after proteum would make the game more interesting.

InFlay wrote: 2. There is no diversity on Pets!

Depends what we are defining as diversity. If we are talking about how pets work and how stats work, then yes I would agree with you that there isn't much diversity. In terms of abilities and whatnot, then I would say it is partially there. There are pets that are meant to do certain things like luck pets, attacking pets, boosting pets, defensive pets, etc.

InFlay wrote:3. This game needs more missions

This is something that would be really nice. In addition to more missions, the game needs daily missions. The one time missions would more than likely be kill an amount of a certain monster or wearing some item. (Probably the best we get). The daily mission would pretty much be killing monsters and possible something unique like catching a random fish.

InFlay wrote:4. This game needs more gears for the lower levels

Why this gets brought up is beyond me. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH equipment for low leveled players. In fact, you can skip 2-3 sets at a time since it's pointless to buy armor. (or at least going up a tier at a time) What this game got wrong is how you can quickly level up, and how armors don't match there place. Just take the last sets for an example. They should at least be on par with omega fluff, but are really meant for mongrels. This would probably never happen, but I would like to see a majority of armors reworked so they are actually purposeful.

InFlay wrote:5. and most importantly and i think the most crucial observation i noticed is; Robby dont give a F about lower levels

He doesn't really have a reason to. Lower leveled players already have "everything" they need. The only issue I would argue is how annoying this game is without payvault items, and more monsters should be added.

On the topic on classes, no way in hell this game needs anymore classes, until the current 4 are balanced. (Even then I really don't see a purpose)

You have a point on the other suggestions i made but ill argue you with some of em'

By gears i mean we need to have atleast 2 options for each tier. by this i mean you have phantom set why not make another set? are we not tired of seeing every body with their own kind of set; plus if we do have 2 sets pet tier we can have different set of sets. We can combine the two sets and make our character look different+make it have a different effect.(robby should add elemental aspects on the sets just like some lower level equips)

He needs to give attention in the low level community since

a. there more lower levels than high levels. Have you not noticed how big the difference is when lower levels are gone? there are lesser activities i mean lesser player which means? lesser economy. lets all be honest all the pay to win players start from the very bottom level and then they just go and level up and then spend lesser and lesser until they dont need to buy tickets anymore? am i not right? plus if we wont give attention to the lower levels we are just being biased by how we treat players are. And to make this shorter (coz' i have a lot reasons why we should give a f about them) all high levels buy the tickets this is why we are experiencing demand growth (if you know economics you'll get this) and makes the prices even higher so without or little friends we will have some troubles.
InFlay

Postby InFlay » Wed May 23, 2018 12:31 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Before I give my reply, I'll put my credentials here also :3

--=-+-=--
- Level 1k Player
- Helmet Heroes Veteran (Avg 5 Years (Seen it all))
- Pretty much P2W if you include Year 2 and 3.
- Lazy Grinder and Inactive Currently
--=-+-=--

This colour means agree, and this colour means I disagree.

InFlay wrote:1. There is a big gap on beholder - mags

1) Yeah, there is. This is mostly because during this transcendence from beholder+kreeton to magmagons, I believe you have room to improve for a set or two. Generally, it's the time where people start to develop their pets and get more stats. It either makes or breaks your time playing Helmet Heroes. Most higher statted players grind in repguanas with tons of luck pets due to the drops anyway, so it would be beneficial if there were some form of median monster introduced into this area I guess.

2) Yeah, there is. If you look at the base stats and abilities of the pets, you can see that they have different types of skills. You might not like the skills or personally find them useful, but they are diverse in that aspect. Some are bulky/tanky, some are fast, hard hitters, some are luck machines, some are damage boosting or stat boosting. Then you have the bouncer...

3) Agreed, this game needs more missions, or at least, a storyline to follow rather than a half-arsed storyline about a B-Tec ISIS organisation which terrorises people. It would be neat if there was more explanation or involvement with this, as if plotted correctly and precisely, could make Helmet Heroes better as a game, since there's a drive to finish missions. You could even make Mad Ricky and his goons NPCs which you fight and obtain some form of loot from.

4) No they don't - gear for the lower level isn't easy to obtain. They are unable to make a decent source of money and have sets scrambled left, right and centre. If you make a new account and try to get the next sets, you'll realise that there are actually too much generally for warriors, and a median or lot for the other classes.

5) Wrong, robby doesn't care about non-p2w players. He has a built in system that ONLY tracks ticket transactions, not items or money, or anything else. #Priorities.

--=-+-=--

InFlay wrote:1. robby just adds monsters, (You need to buff the value and drops of lower level monsters rob)

1) Yeah, I agree that robby just adding monsters and new armour as an "update" is a cheap way to get people temporarily excited to get them, but it doesn't make the game more fun. It just inflates the economy even further. Also, he doesn't exactly need to buff the value and drops of lower level mobs since that would make lower level grinding far too easy. It's more fun for mmorpg players to grind and achieve things, especially for pinoys who play to grind or hack.

2) There's a little bit of attention, yet coke_na_rc pumps out events which all players could be involved in, and actively helps in the forums and ingame with issues... Idk man. This is basically a baseless accusation, I haven't seen any disregard for low levels players at all.

well I can point out some disregard but ill just put one (coz' am too lazy to type) lower levels dont have a lot of say in this community remove the creators and other supporters...

3) Hahahahahahahaha... No. All high ticket spenders are high stats, or at least in the top 250+ places in the leaderboards perhaps. They are almost always above level maybe 700 or so, and have insanely high stats. They don't really contribute to the game that much, or to the point where it could be regardable as noticeable or helpful. Infact, the lower leveled population contributes the most to duping outbreaks and malicious activities.

I disagree on this lower levels are the high ticket spender why? when you see a level 700 p2w it doesn't mean he bought the tickets when he was 700 i know a lot of people who spends when they are on level 300-400 and then spend more until they reach a certain goal. Then they will just level up and then when they reach their goal they spend lesser and lesser and lesser until they wont spend more.

4) Buffing the monsters wouldn't really impact the economy at all, since the top leveled players such as Jarsu or best pet afkers like Tomsen<3 would contribute to the fluctuation of the economy, and perpetually control it, especially the MTD. Also, it would cause unbalance in the economy to suddenly buff monsters with players who can't grind anymore falling behind, and seperating the gap between each interval of monster. Above, you wanted to lessen that, but here, you're trying to promote it?

i did not stated a drastic buff, but a buff on how low levels player can somehow catch up on high levels (im also not stating that mongrel and up just mags below) why? because lets be honest it is being harder and harder to farm now when players are fluctuating in numbers then drastically go down again just like whats happening. When these monsters are buff with their value and drops low levels can somehow catch up. (we dont want the monsters all for our selves right?)
--=-+-=--

InFlay wrote:1. We need lower level sets and armors. (dont just make sets make individual pieces, we need diversity on looks. All cowboys looks the same, so other classes are.
a. Brawler
b. Assasin
c. Protector
d. Hunters

1) See above point where I talked about low level armours and money gains. Also, each class might look the same because it has to follow the theme of it's class. It wouldn't be normal or logical for a cowboy to have a wizard outfit or something alike. Also, because 1 class might have decently similar sets at low levels, doesn't mean it's the case for all classes really, and they would look like that due to the simplicity and low level. They don't need to be changed to look strong at level 9.

2) See above, I agree - though, I want a longer storyline than just flat out missions which won't really contribute to anything.

3) Ehhh... I mean, it'd make booking pets shorter, but I personally would like to see people who book pets suffer. Still, it should at least be added for bulk purchases.

They should be added indeed, Even 100x items can be come a great help; and if robby want to make the game some how realistic with the bag area he can change the books in scrolls and it will be a more logical.

4) Yeah, you can farm 1b in 24hrs of playing straight, too bad people who do that would be on a rare occasion, and pet afkers can't even afk to get that much anymore, so realistically, minus education and sleep, at the rate of money you have prescribed, they would be grinding for maybe 6-8 hours a day, which is 41.6m x 6 or 8 = 249.6(250m) - 332.8(333m) per day. That seems like a lot, but that's what you deserve for grinding such a big statted monster. It's an achievement to be able to even kill those, even if you p2w.

Obvs. I have seen players with piloters a couple of piloter like 3 piloters or such that takes shift and actually goes on and farm. You can witness this at omega ^_^

5) No, this just adds onto robby's workload and all of these classes introduce no real new aspect to HH. They can just fall under warrior or archer, it's a useless addition realistically. If you want an entire new aspect or class, make a class which is independant from swords, wands, shields, archery or guns. If you can legitimately make one, I'll be averagely impressed.

This is just my opinions as well, but we need a better gameplay than all four classes like come on its been a few years since HH started but we still have all the classes and nothing changed drastically with the game play.

6) Easier said than done, and robby/coke are both working on trying to clear any duped material or traces in the game. Their main concern is to stop duping quite literally, so this suggestion is basically enforced all the time.

but as they say prevention is better than cure. If somehow they come up with sysytem that prevents dupping (somehow) they can actually fix other aspects of the game, You can see how duping affects the game. Coke and Robby are too caught up on fixing all the dupes that they actually don't have time for other in game problems.

7) Agreed, small glitches or visual errors ruin a game, especially with how many robby and Helmet Heroes have. Fixing the majority of these bugs will probably improve the steam and overall rating of the game by an amount that's not really tantamount, but it's an improvement nonetheless.
InFlay

Return to Suggestions