Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:05 am

So yeah, I got some Level 650-ish sets for you peeps. Yeah, people are wanting that gap filled for a long time, yet nobody bothered to actually TRY filling it. So yeah, that's where I come in.

First up is the Jade Rhino set.

--

Jade Rhino Set.png
Jade Rhino set for warriors. Because rhinos=power and jade=I don't effing know, jade is just underrated.
Jade Rhino Set.png (75.73 KiB) Viewed 1138 times


The Jade Rhino set is, exactly as the name implies, a jade rhino. I prefer the Unobtainium Set's symbolism myself. Still surprised how nobody had a dang clue who I based that set off even after all those hints I left behind. Now for the pieces.

Jade Rhino Helmet:
415 Defense
165 Power
$26M
Level 655
Description: The rhino head shape of this helmet really shows off how powerful you are.

Jade Rhino Armor:
390 Defense
152 Power
$25M
Level 652
Description: This armor seems as if its glaring right at you. Eerie...

Jade Rhino Legs:
365 Defense
127 Power
$21.4M
Level 652
Description: The spikiness of the legs comes from the horns on it.

Jade Rhino Shield:
310 Defense
$29.5M
Level 660
Description: Rhinos are very powerful defenders, and this shield is no different.

Jade Rhino Maces:
300-340 Damage
$22.8M
Level 650
Description: Spikes are ouchy. Jade rhino spikes, however, are super ouchy!

Jade Rhino Halberd:
425-480 Damage
$30M
Level 660
Description: This halberd will allow you to charge like a rhino at any foe, no matter how powerful.

--

Next up is the Enchantress Set.

Enchantress Set.png
If you give a princess a Razorback.
Enchantress Set.png (79.37 KiB) Viewed 1138 times


For mages, you can have a serene-looking princess set... AND AN EFFING RAZORBACK! YEAH!!! I seem to like designing mage sets for some odd reason. I went the Prey Set route here. Just so y'all know. Anyway, here's the set pieces.

Enchantress Crown:
260 Defense
175 Magic
$24M
Level 650
Description: Why hide your face in a helmet when you can show your true beauty with this crown?

Enchantress Armor:
240 Defense
155 Magic
$22.5M
Level 649
Description: Those who are pure of heart may hear beautifully pleasant humming coming from this armor.

Enchantress Legs:
230 Defense
140 Magic
$21M
Level 648
Description: These legs look elegant, but they oddly make you feel like dancing instead of fighting.

Enchantress Razorbacks:
220-240 Damage
$21M
Level 645
Description: Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

Treblemaker:
280-340 Damage
$26.8M
Level 650
Description: With your voice and this supernatural mic, you can soothe even the angriest of Mongrels.

--

After that, we have the Cowboy set: the Odd Eye set.

Odd Eye Set.png
You had it coming, Barbie Doll Equipment supporters! Next time, let me stick with aesthetically-appealing minimalism!
Odd Eye Set.png (33.9 KiB) Viewed 1138 times


Yeah,I said it. Y'all deserved this bundle-of-laziness set. The Mutation Set perfectly reflects who I based it off of; no accessorizing garbage. It was a quality I've admired that you cows chose to ignore. Stupid Barbie-dollers...

Anyway...

Odd Eye Helmet:
280 Defense
140 Artillery
$23.5M
Level 652
Description: A helmet with a laser eye, hence the name "Odd Eye."

Cybernetic Armor:
275 Defense
126 Artillery
$22.6M
Level 650
Description: A blocky cybernetic suit. It's so blocky!

Cybernetic Legs:
230 Defense
114 Artillery
$22.4M
Level 650
Description: These mechanical legs will certainly increase the sharpness of your aim.

Odd Eye:
320-430 damage
300 RPM
$28.3M
Level 652
Description: Pew! Pew! Pewpewpew! Pew! Pew! Sorry; I had to type that in.

Okay, one more set to attach and I'll be done.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:21 am

Lastly, here is the Ra Set.

Ra Set.png
The Sun God is ready for battle!
Ra Set.png (63.75 KiB) Viewed 1130 times


Yeah, I literally meant "Ra" as in "The Sun God." To make up for the lack of a Prey Bow, I gave the Ra set TWO bows: the Solar Bow and the Lunar Bow. They're both twins; just differently colored and differently-elemented. Mhmm.

Ra Mask:
320 Defense
155 Range
$23.3M
Level 651
Description: This mask allows you to look like the Sun God: Ra

Ra's Feathers:
300 Defense
135 Range
$24M
Level 649
Description: Careful! Ra's feathers are imbued with the power of the sun!

Ra's Tunic:
290 Defense
130 Range
$21M
Level 649
Description: Where Ra doesn't have feathers on him, he carries a tunic. Yeah, Egyptian Gods are probably furries.

Solar Bow:
380-440 Damage
50 Fire Damage
$25.5M
Level 650
Description: The Solar Bow is a godly bow wielded by Ra. This bow represents the warmth of day.

Lunar Bow:
380-440 Damage
50 Ice Damage
$25.5M
Level 650
Description: The Lunar Bow is a godly bow wielded by Ra. This bow represents the cold of night.

Well, there you go. Hope these new sets (aside from the Odd Eye set) are worthwhile.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Aaayeah » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:40 am

Pretty cool bad-ass SETS here, huh...... SUPPORT , since the gap between 500+ Sets and 700+ Sets are really far.

Spoiler: show
Love that archer set ;)
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
User avatar
Aaayeah
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am
Location: Ophir (Philippines)

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Ohcan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:47 am

Ugh mate, I am a fan of almost all of your work but these ones not so much... the Jade set is decent but the shield could be modified to look more like a shield. The mage is utterly horrible (no offense) I get that there should be more gender equality between the sets but this is too much, I like what you did with the Nature Goddess set, but this one I just can't feel.

As for the Ra Set, I actually really like this one, the more I see of your archer designs the more I want to switch to an archer :D I like the direction you took implementing animal themes in two of the sets but why not the others? I would love to see the mage one saved for an event or something, and change both this one and the cyborg one to have a similer theme.

As always I respect the artists final decisions and will support you the whole way, but I will give my criticism when I have it!
Insert text... >>>here<<<
Ohcan
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:11 pm
Location: Tennessee, USA

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby isa467 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:22 am

Sets look good, but shouldn't the 750-1000 gap also be filled?
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Kennyg » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Mmm I really like how you added the ice damage fire damage aspect for Ra. Would be keen on seeing those kind of suggestions providing you make future equipment updates.
Image
User avatar
Kennyg
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:44 am

Ohcan wrote:The mage is utterly horrible (no offense) I get that there should be more gender equality between the sets but this is too much, I like what you did with the Nature Goddess set, but this one I just can't feel.


I understand the rest of your points, but this? Bruh, you don't know half of it. For starters, this has nothing to do with any of that Tumblr crap. I actually made that set because of the person I based it off of, who is quite a bit OP despite her looks. Like, for reals.

You got your standard princess fare: https://i.imgflip.com/280cri.jpg
Then you got this: https://i.imgflip.com/280e0i.jpg

Plenty of reason to make a Prey-Set-Route armor set for mages with that particular person. Not to mention Razorbacks are awesome and both a razorback and a large microphone stand would make creative, unique weapons.

isa467 wrote:Sets look good, but shouldn't the 750-1000 gap also be filled?


Maybe, but I think the gap I went for is more notorious.

Kennyg wrote:Mmm I really like how you added the ice damage fire damage aspect for Ra. Would be keen on seeing those kind of suggestions providing you make future equipment updates.


Why not? Elemental weapons are kinda scarce. I also had an Eclipse Bow in mind that only requires the Solar and Lunar Bows as crafting material (instead of the usual fish-and-wood because that crap wouldn't make sense), though the primary issue is finding the right price. It's expected to be more powerful than both the Solar and Lunar Bows, so having a price equal to the Solar Bow (which would add up to a total of $76.5M) would have to do because of the priciness of crafted equips. The secondary issue is the concept of equipment fusion is unheard of.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Yet again, wonderful artwork from one of, if not, the best artwork maker in the Helmet Heroes forums as of now. (Though you're the only one really drawing art... and probably the only one who CAN draw...) Honestly, every post you suggest displays your keenness to robby's art style. These completely correlate to robby's art.

I can't exactly find a major thing to dislike about these sets, they're all unique in their own right and they have flashy styles. Though, for the Enchantress Crown, you might want to not use a hair and crown theme considering it would overlap a player's existing hair. that's just a thought though.

EDIT: I just realised, the Enchantress Set resembles something alike the Pink Crystal set with the colour scheme... So you might want to perhaps re-draw or re-think the set so that they may correlate more with the weapons?

It's good that these are filling such a large level gap, and they are pretty good. Though, the descriptions may need some touching up, I'd offer some in due time :3
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby iica » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Full support on this dude. 10/10!
I feel as if though the Odd Eye set is lacking a little "pizzazz". I think that could do some work. Including the Odd Eye gun. That could you something too.
Image
User avatar
iica
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:39 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Donald_Trump » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:09 pm

support i love the idea of filling this huge gap
Image
Image[/url]
check this out my youtube channel Farleyeccles Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs_NqWW7EM-qRxSex4gtHg
Donald_Trump
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:33 am
Location: White house

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:EDIT: I just realised, the Enchantress Set resembles something alike the Pink Crystal set with the colour scheme... So you might want to perhaps re-draw or re-think the set so that they may correlate more with the weapons?

Not really; the Pink Crystal set's more purplish and I'm somewhat convinced that the Pink Crystal Legs are actually purple. Of course I will admit, the shoulders of the Enchantress armor were originally going to have the white color of Ella's shoulder puffs until I felt that it wouldn't sit too well and went with a darker version of the color used on Steven Universe Pearl's gem. Ella's a bit of a songbird, hence the razorback and microphone as weapons.

Mariofan1 wrote:It's good that these are filling such a large level gap, and they are pretty good. Though, the descriptions may need some touching up, I'd offer some in due time :3

Whatever works for you, though fair warning, I purposely made the Odd Eye set bad.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Timenado » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 am

Absolutely stellar Flashlight. We finally get a weapon that's a GUITAR! But I really feel like the mage set should be modified to a heavy metal theme...
Image

Image

Spoiler: show
Image


Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Timenado
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:49 pm
Location: Chillin' in Hell, Playing Cards With the Devil

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 am

Timenado wrote:Absolutely stellar Flashlight. We finally get a weapon that's a GUITAR! But I really feel like the mage set should be modified to a heavy metal theme...

I mean it's kinda of a cliche move either way. The route I went is less cliche, if only because I've never seen a princess shred a razorback. Compare that with metalheads and metal bands where badass guitars are ubiquitous.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am

Enough jokes. Here's the REAL Level 650 Cowboy set.
Doom Rider Set.png
Ride on!
Doom Rider Set.png (96.41 KiB) Viewed 736 times

All the stats are the same except for the Doom's Hand.

Doom's Hand:
270-360 damage
360 RPM
$28.25M
Level 650
Description: This gun is carried by the members of the deadliest biker gang.

As for the others, here's what I got.

Helmet: Become crowned as a member of the Doom Riders.
Jacket: The official Doom Rider leather jacket. This is crafted out of the roughest and toughest of leather: Magmagon-skin.
Legs: Magmagon-skin leather pants show off not only booties, but also power.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby 203361992 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:12 pm

WOW that's actually really cool! What about the cybertenic set though? Also can we have this doomhand set for lv 1500+?
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Real_Pokemand » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:24 pm

I like the idea but the stats on the set is too high lol. almost as much as lvl 1000+ armor
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Image
User avatar
Real_Pokemand
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 pm

203361992 wrote:WOW that's actually really cool! What about the cybertenic set though? Also can we have this doomhand set for lv 1500+?

Oh, that set was me screwing with some anti-intention cows. The Doom Rider set is the real Level 650 Cowboy set.
Real_Pokemand wrote:I like the idea but the stats on the set is too high lol. almost as much as lvl 1000+ armor

Look at the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets. Then back at these. Look back at the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets. Now back to these. Notice where exactly each set is statwise? Right between the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Real_Pokemand » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
203361992 wrote:WOW that's actually really cool! What about the cybertenic set though? Also can we have this doomhand set for lv 1500+?

Oh, that set was me screwing with some anti-intention cows. The Doom Rider set is the real Level 650 Cowboy set.
Real_Pokemand wrote:I like the idea but the stats on the set is too high lol. almost as much as lvl 1000+ armor

Look at the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets. Then back at these. Look back at the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets. Now back to these. Notice where exactly each set is statwise? Right between the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets.

So im guessin the lvl 500+ set is tier 3, and the lvl 720 ish + sets are tier 4?
i feel like the set lvl should be lowerd to at least 625 because its too close to the tier 4 sets, But also if you say there is a gap between the sets stats then ig there is. I support.
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Image
User avatar
Real_Pokemand
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Real_Pokemand wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:
203361992 wrote:WOW that's actually really cool! What about the cybertenic set though? Also can we have this doomhand set for lv 1500+?

Oh, that set was me screwing with some anti-intention cows. The Doom Rider set is the real Level 650 Cowboy set.
Real_Pokemand wrote:I like the idea but the stats on the set is too high lol. almost as much as lvl 1000+ armor

Look at the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets. Then back at these. Look back at the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets. Now back to these. Notice where exactly each set is statwise? Right between the Tier 3 and Tier 4 sets.

So im guessin the lvl 500+ set is tier 3, and the lvl 720 ish + sets are tier 4?
i feel like the set lvl should be lowerd to at least 625 because its too close to the tier 4 sets, But also if you say there is a gap between the sets stats then ig there is. I support.

It's a little ambiguous. I went with Level 650-ish myself because it was the best fit. I mean, from what I can tell, it's like this.:

Tier 3 weapons: Levels 465-540; Average 502.5
Tier 3 Armors (Full Sets): Levels 485 (Wrangler Helmet)-560 (Ultra Helmet); Average 519.166
Tier 4 Armors (Full Sets): Levels 740 (Magma Legs)-750 (Magma Helmet); Average 746.166
Tier 4 Weapons: Levels 785-800; Average 795.5

I primarily went with Level 650-ish armors because I primarily intended to close the gaps between armors and weapons.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Real_Pokemand » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:42 am

yea true, but what about the tier 5 sets, From 800-1000 there isnt a set between that gap
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Image
User avatar
Real_Pokemand
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby 203361992 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:19 pm

More like most players who still play a lot and contribute to the game's economy is lv 1000+. Eg, all the lv 2k players like hani_c, like meh, range_archer... I think its time the game implemented sets for lv 1.5k+ people, just so people have a reason to lv up and not just for their spells to get more expensive. Yes the gaps in the middle of tier 3-4, 4-5 are not as small as the early game, but that's how the game was meant to work. Like all games, progression in HH should be slower the stronger a player gets, so I think it is more important to incorporate a higher target for lv 1k players to reach.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:58 pm

203361992 wrote:More like most players who still play a lot and contribute to the game's economy is lv 1000+. Eg, all the lv 2k players like hani_c, like meh, range_archer... I think its time the game implemented sets for lv 1.5k+ people, just so people have a reason to lv up and not just for their spells to get more expensive. Yes the gaps in the middle of tier 3-4, 4-5 are not as small as the early game, but that's how the game was meant to work. Like all games, progression in HH should be slower the stronger a player gets, so I think it is more important to incorporate a higher target for lv 1k players to reach.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would prefer gaps being filled over new top-tier items. This is especially true with low-level items and the Tier 3/Tier 4 gap.
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby 203361992 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:07 am

But that would mean there is nothing for strong players to look forward to in the new update apart from a lot of booking.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:23 am

203361992 wrote:But that would mean there is nothing for strong players to look forward to in the new update apart from a lot of booking.

HH Version 9 in a nutshell.

Besides, I kinda already made Level 1200 sets (which I predict would be the levels Robby will target next) inspired by Total Drama characters (with the Zoey and Dawn sets being among Robby's top picks).
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

Re: Level 650-ish Sets Because Gap Filling

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Real_Pokemand wrote:yea true, but what about the tier 5 sets, From 800-1000 there isnt a set between that gap

Here you go.: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71456
Image
User avatar
Flashlight237
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests