Please get out or lesser the advertisement on mobile app :)

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Please get out or lesser the advertisement on mobile app :)

Postby ImMoi » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Its better to play it on mobile without advertisement, because its so hassle because sometimes the game will stop. :)
ImMoi
Code: Select all
[list][list=][*][img][url][color=#4000FF][spoiler][/spoiler][/color][/url][/img][/list][/list]
ImMoi

Re: Please get out or lesser the advertisement on mobile app

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:26 pm

You could try getting an adblock, however I don't believe that the mobile version of HH uses ads considering his main source of income would be Jarsu or other p2w players, alas, when I downloaded and played there wasn't any ads and I don't even have adblock on my phone.

Perhaps you've installed some kind of virus subconsciously.
Mariofan1

Postby iica » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:You could try getting an adblock, however I don't believe that the mobile version of HH uses ads considering his main source of income would be Jarsu or other p2w players, alas, when I downloaded and played there wasn't any ads and I don't even have adblock on my phone.

Perhaps you've installed some kind of virus subconsciously.

So, I believe in the Philippines, people have to have adds on their mobile because Robby makes little to no money from that region.
iica

Postby cuano » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:38 am

The same problem. When I run the game and successfully log-in, the ads will take me to browser. I need to wait another minutes, just to play the game. Since the game will close and the browser will run.
cuano

Return to Suggestions